Shop this look
- Similar itemThe traditional Jacey dining table highlights old world styling and a classic,warm brown oak finish. This dining table has a wood plank design on top,decorative wood pegs and wide,tapered legs,and includes a removable 18-inch leaf.
- Similar itemTotally Bamboo Tree of Life Cutting Board .Color:Bamboo.Material:Bamboo.Kitchen Gadgets.
- Similar itemAino and Alvar Aalto were commissioned in 1936 to design the interior of the Savoy Restaurant in Helsinki. Made from a single piece of brass, the elegant Golden Bell was a part of the restaurant’s interior. It was shown in the Finnish Pavilion of the Paris World Expo in 1937. Also available in Chrome, Matte Black and Matte White. Accepts 1 x 40Watt E26 Bulb (not included).
- Full of personality, animal-shaped salt and pepper shakers are a fun surprise at any table from kate spade new york. Featuring a white zebra and black giraffe with whimsical gold detail. Earthenware.
- Rich acacia wood lends warm tones to any kitchen. This chopping board from the Artesano collection by Villeroy & Boch is as beautiful as it is functional, bringing a bit of the natural world into the home. White.
- Similar itemSeason liberally and in good taste with cork and earthenware salt and pepper shakers, crafted in Portugal. Rustic-natural on the bottom and urban-sleek on the top, they play both sides of the design coin. Stylish sprinkling, indeed. Materials: Ceramic, cork. Made in Portugal. Care: Ceramic dishwasher safe. Cork removes easily before washing.
- This English round dining table is bench-made from cherry in England and imported directly to our furniture store here in Atlanta, GA. The cherry table top, being hand-distressed, hand-finished and hand-polished, shows a rich lustre and distinct grain that are sure to look great with any furniture. Also, the round table top was crafted with a faux plank construction, which is produced by setting grooves into the table top; the result is a fine, antique style appearance that conforms with the utmost fidelity to traditional English forms of dining furniture. The look is completed with faux nail head covers. A hand rubbed was finish was also applied further emulating the antique feel. Wax finishes have a very low sheen, but provide a deep and rich color. The legs on this round dining table are square tapered legs that suit the style best. Because this round cherry dining table is distressed there are intentional imperfections in the form of slight dings, marks, and scratches that were put into the wood before finishing. We have included some close up shots of the wood to show this. Like all of our English reproduction antique furniture, this English round dining table exhibits the finest we offer in craftsmanship and materials, and no amount of machined imitation can equal the beauty that this table will possess decades from now. So whether you are looking for an attractive dining table for daily use or something a little more formal, this English round dining table fits both molds, making it a fine candidate for any home furniture collection! The height from the floor to the bottom of the apron is 24.75″.
- Similar itemAlvar Aalto, the Finnish designer and architect designed the Golden Bell Pendant Lamp A 330S from Artek in the 1930s. Alvar Aalto and his wife Aino Aalto had the charge to shape the interior fitting of the Helsinki Savoy Restaurant. The elegant Pendant Lamp Golden Bell became part of the accommodation. Furthermore it was shown at the Finnish world exposition Pavilion in Paris. The Golden Bell light is delimited by the tight umbrella at its lower border. The light can spread out through the circular arranged decent holes at the same time. The light that shines through forms a bright corona, for a special atmosphere. The lamp was initially formed from a single brass piece. Besides the brass model, there are white painted steel and chrome types available today. The A 330S Pendant Lamp appears completely with a contact plug to the roof and a white synthetic, 2.5 m long cable. The manufacturer Artec suggests for the Golden Bell Pendant Lamp illuminant a 40 W bulb with an E 27 bulb fitting, or an energy-saving lamp with 7 W.
- Similar itemMadeira introduces its plantation teak cutting board. Teak is one on the most popular woods in the world because of its versatility, function, and beauty. Commonly used in outdoor furniture, yachts and spa equipment, weather-resistant teak is also perfect for use in the kitchen. Teaks tight grains and natural coloration make it a highly attractive cutting board material, both for aesthetic and durability purposes. The natural oils in this tropical hardwood allow it to repel moisture, warping, and microbes. This cutting board originates from one of the largest teak plantations in the world, located in South America. The name plantation teak refers to the sustainability of this raw material, as it is farmed using responsible forestry practices. Not only is the wood sustainable, but Madeira has crafted this cutting board by utilizing the remnants from other teak products that are typically discarded in the manufacturing process. Thus, Madeira is almost completely eliminating any potential waste of this precious material. This beautiful, edge-grain teak board is perfect for everything from carving roasts and poultry to chopping fruits and vegetables. Generous 14" x 20" size provides ample cutting space. Durable enough for everyday use, teak is gentle on your knives.
- Similar itemThe large shade of this pendant embraces and shelters the people below it, both physically and in a more abstract sense. Its innovative use of materials - recycled plastic felt absorbs sound and improves acoustics - allows for a protected, intimate environment for social gatherings and heart-to-heart discussions. Visit our exclusive Muuto shop in Manhattan, on 2. Deriving its name from the Finnish word for "new perspective," Muuto brings a fresh evolution to Scandinavian design, while channeling the heritage of mid-century modern.
- Simple, but sophisticated, the Beckett dining collection blends relaxed casual and polished urban influences. Exposed construction details, prominent joins and simple slats are prefectly paired with stylish beveled gables, a deep chocolate finish and satin nickel-colored accents. The Beckett dining table's simple elegance complements the collection's contoured slat chairs. An elegant tapered leg softens this contemporary design. Includes one 18" leaf, expanding the table from 66" to 84" Fully expanded table comfortably seats eight people. Clean wood by wiping with a damp cloth. Avoid storng cleaning solutions.
- Similar itemBring quirky style to the dinner table with these sweet Terrier salt & pepper shakers from Jonathan Adler. Made from stoneware with a matt glaze, they are crisp white & solid black in colour and complement a range of dinner services. Fabulous in form and function, they are a welcome addition to your home and bring a sense of fun to meal times. Key features: * Material: stoneware with matte glaze * Dimensions: H7.5cm * Sweet terrier salt and pepper shaker set * In crisp white and solid black colours * More home accessories from Jonathan Adler available