Sale / PriceAll
- Pierre Balmain
- Pierre Balmain Cotton-blend tweed mini dressPierre Balmain's dress is crafted from black, baby-pink and white cotton-blend tweed that's woven with lustrous gold threads. Finished with the brand's signature embossed buttons, it's cut for a slim fit and falls to a mini-length hem. Wear yours with sleek accessories. Shown here with: Gianvito Rossi Pumps, Arme De L'Amour Cuff, Etro Ring, Givenchy Pouch.. Black, baby-pink and white cotton-blend tweed.. Snap fastenings through front.. 87% cotton, 11% polyamide, 2% polyester; lining: 52% viscose, 48% rayon.. Dry clean.. Imported.
- Pierre Balmain Long Sleeve DressSurprise Sale, 3 Days Only! Save up to 40% Off select stylesA loose Pierre Balmain dress in an abstract leopard print. Long dolman sleeves with snap cuffs. Exposed back zip. Unlined. Fabric: Silk crepe. 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported, Slovakia (Slovak Republic).
- Preowned 1957 Pierre Balmain Haute Couture Cocktail Dress With Lesage Embroidery1957 Pierre Balmain Haute Couture Cocktail Dress With Lesage EmbroideryAs Rare As It Is Gorgeous, Our Museum Worthy (And Well Documented) A/w 1957 Pierre Balmain Haute Couture Cocktail Dress (Titled Solveig) Will Surely Be The Apple Of Any Collector’S Eye. A Slightly Different Version Of This Dress Was Recently Featured In 'the 50S: Fashion In France, 1947-1957' Exhibit At Palais Galliera In Paris.We Are So In Love With This Little Frock - Even Our Photos Just Can’T Do It Justice! Classic New Look Silhouette With Strapless Sweetheart Neckline, Nipped Waist And Full Skirt. Jet Black Silk Velvet Is The Perfect Contrasting Backdrop For The Pale, Finely Hand Embroidered And Beaded Florals By Maison Lesage. Also Includes The Most Adorable Tiered Mesh And Silk Crinoline (Email For More Pics).Clustered Bouquets Of Delicate Silk Ribbon Embroidery Are Meshed With Pale Celadon, Metallic Silver And Ivory Embroidered And Beaded Leaves Whilst The Tiniest Single Blooms Float Whimsically Throughout The Dress. While Looking Closely At The Embroidery Makes Us Swoon, Our Favorite Part Is That Each Individual Flower Is Its Own Unique Self - No Two Are Exactly Alike!Absolutely Pristine Condition - Truly Looks Unworn. Please Feel Free To Email For More Photos, Including Interior Construction, Embroidered Details And Photos Of The Crinoline. For More Information Including Provenance, Please Check Out Our Blog!MeasurementsDressBust: 34”Waist: 26.5”Bodice Length: 8.5” (Underarm To Waist)Total Length: 37”Sweep: 104”CrinolineWaist: 25”
- Pierre Balmain Sheer Yoke Mini DressFree shipping on full price merchandise over $150. Plus receive 10% off your first order! 10% off valid on select brands and full priced items only. Cannot be combined with other promotional code offers.Black cotton blend sheer yoke mini dress from Pierre Balmain.
- Preowned 1950's Pierre Balmain Mauve-pink Lace Tulle Illusion Side-bow Full Party DressPierre Balmain Worked Under Robert Pigiuet, Molyneux, And Lucian Lelong, Where He Worked Closely With Christian Dior. In 1945 Is Finally Opened His Own Couture House. Balmain Created A Very Sculptural Quality Which Was Always Allied With A Ladylike Essence. His Glamorous Garments Were Worn By The Likes Of Bridget Bardot, Katherine Hepburn And Marlene Dietrich. Balmain's Garments Have A Body And A Shape Of Their Own. This Breathtaking Lace And Net-Tulle Party Dress Is A Perfect Example Of His Genius. The Fabric Is Pure Heaven And The Construction Is Couture-Level As One Would Expect From Pierre Balmain. The Color Is An Ethereal Mauve-Pink With A Gorgeous Dove-Grey Undertone. The Bodice Is A Low-Cut Plunge Sweetheart Illusion With Flattering Cap-Sleeves. I Adore The Hourglass Nipped-Waist Met By A Sculpted Side Velvet Bow Full Swing-Skirt! A Timeless Treasure In A Rare Larger Size!MeasurementsBust:41-42 InchesWaist:34 InchesHips:free SweepTotal Length:47 InchesThis Stunning Pierre Balmain Designer Couture Garment Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Hand-Set Side Metal Zipper. Highly Wearable And An Investment Piece That Will Continue To Increase In Value.
- Pierre Balmain Organza-paneled stretch cotton-blend satin-twill mini dressPerfect for parties, Pierre Balmain's mini dress has a sheer organza yoke that frames your decolletage and shoulders perfectly. Pleats and exaggerated pockets give the skirt a chic tulip shape, creating the illusion of a more defined waist. Wear this piece with pumps. Shown here with: Fendi Shoulder bag, Nicholas Kirkwood Pumps, Chloé Ring, Cornelia Webb Cuff, Monica Vinader Ring.. Black stretch cotton-blend satin-twill and organza.. Zip fastening along back.. 57% cotton, 38% viscose, 5% elastane; lining: 52% viscose, 48% rayon.. Dry clean Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Preowned Circa 1952 Pierre Balmain Demi Couture Lace Evening Gown With TrainWe Are So Pleased To Bring You This Circa 1952 Pierre Balmain Demi-Couture Evening Gown - There's No Other Way To Describe This Gown Than To Simply Call It Dreamy. Layers Of Varying Shades Of Pink Silk And Lace In Addition To Its Long Silk Train Make This A Truly Timeless And Wearable Find!Balmain's Demure Style -- Sophisticated, Elegant, Refined + Tasteful -- Earned Him A Devout Clientele. His Exploration Of Fabrics, Forms And Colors While Staying True To His Fashion Ideal Earned Him A Spot In The Chambre Syndicale De La Haute Couture And Secured Him An Eternal Place In Fashion History.It Is Extremely Rare To Find This Particular New York/paris Label. After Traveling Extensively And Realizing The Potential Of An International Market, Balmain Opened His First Us Boutique In New York City In 1949. There, Ready To Wear Dresses Were Made In France Yet Marketed To The American Audience With Many Couture (Or Demi-Couture) Details. Sadly, While Extremely Successful, The Short Lived Boutique Was To Close In 1953. We Were Told By The Original Owner That This Dress Purchased In The Nyc Boutique For Her Debut In 1952.The Gown Itself Features A Strapless Sweetheart Neckline With Scalloped Edges And Gathered "modesty" Panel In The Bust With Slinky Fitted Skirt And Flared Mermaid Hem. Made Entirely From Pale Blush Colored Lace With Rose Colored Backing And Pale Petal Pink Attached Silk Train. The Attached Gathered Sash Leads To A Magnanimous Cascading Silk Train That Drags The Ground. The Train Also Has A Small Finger Strap Hidden Beneath So That It Can Be Carried When Walking (Or More Importantly, Dancing). Also Includes The Matching Leather Backed, Lace Belt And Bolero. ConditionVery Very Good, Wearable Vintage Condition. Please See The Detailed Condition Reports Below. In Addition, We Do Have Photos Of Everything Mentioned Below And Are Happy To Share Them. For Space Reasons, We Did Not Include Them In The Listing. Please Contact Us Before Purchasing So That We Can Share Them With You. We Did Recently Have This Dress Cleaned At The Esteemed Madame Paulette In Nyc.DressThe Dress Does Have A Few Very Small Stains In The Lace That Are Completely Lost When Being Worn In Addition To Some General Scuffing/dirt On The Train From Dragging The Floor, As Is Common With Any Similar Piece. BoleroThere Is A Small Amount Of Silk Lining Peeling Away Inside The Neckline Of The Bolero (Not Visible From The Outside) BeltThe Belt Sadly, Is The One Piece With Real Problems. The Leather Backing Is Cracked In Many Places. In Addition, The Lace-Covered Buckle Is Losing Much Of Its Lace.SizeBest Fits Size SmallMeasurementsBust: 34"Waist: 26"Hips: 37"Total Length: 53.5" Front 57" BackTrain Length: 63" From Back
- Pierre Balmain V Neck Dress with Button DetailSurprise Sale, 3 Days Only! Save up to 40% Off select stylesOptional charms add a lighthearted touch to this formfitting Pierre Balmain dress. A faux, double-breasted placket frames the V neckline. Exposed back zip. 3/4 sleeves. Lined. Fabric: Textured weave. Shell: 72% cotton/28% viscose. Lining: 52% viscose/48% rayon. Dry clean. Imported, Slovakia (Slovak Republic).
Want more ideas? Try:
- Pierre Balmain Sleeveless Column DressSurprise Sale, 3 Days Only! Save up to 40% Off select stylesRuched sides accentuate the formfitting look of this glamorous Pierre Balmain maxi dress. Exposed back zip. Sleeveless. Lined. Fabric: Slinky jersey. Shell: 96% viscose/4% elastane. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported, Slovakia (Slovak Republic).
- Preowned Pierre Balmain Runway Couture Copper Metallic Silk Gown Size Small Circa 1980'sThis Pierre Balmain Runway Couture Gown Is Available For Viewing At Our Beverly Hills Boutique. We Offer A Large Selection Of Evening Gowns And Luxury Garments.The Gown Is Composed Of A Copper Metallic Silk Lame. This Striking Gown Features A Draped Design That Cascades Into An Exaggerated Side Train, Which Gives The Effect Of A Liquid Metal. There Is A Hidden Back Zipper. Made In France. Circa 1980's. Excellent Condition. Please Feel To Contact Us With Any Inquiries You May Have. We Also Offer Convenient Layaway Options. Measures (Approximately)Length: 64" Shortest + 35" TrainSleeve: 24.5"Shoulder To Shoulder: 13"Bust: 34"-36"Waist: 27"Hip: 36"-38"
- Pierre Balmain Mesh Bodycon Dress Women's DressAdd some sex appeal to your little black dress in the Pierre Balmain Mesh Bodycon Dress. Jewel neck sheath dress. Sleeveless with straight hem. Body con fit. Solid shell with mesh inserts. Exposed, back zip closure. 67% polyester, 28% nylon, 5% spandex. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 32 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 34 (US 2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Pierre Balmain Black Tweed Button DressShort sleeve tweed dress in black. Twill trim featuring topstitched detailing throughout. Crewneck collar. Three-press-stud placket at front. Patch pockets and decorative button detailing at body. Cinch strap with press-stud fastening at cuffs. Zip closure at back. Fully lined. Gold-tone hardware. Tonal stitching.
- Pierre Balmain Embellished Star Wrap GownPierre Balmain looks to the skies to create this luxurious wrap gown, embellished at the hip with a celestial star motif in silvery chain and faceted beads. Crafted in heavyweight black jersey with a plunging wrap front and seductive hem split, it calls for nothing more than a pointed pump and bold red pout.
- Pierre Balmain Black and Pink Tweed Button DressShort sleeve tweed dress in black, pink, and white. Twill trim in black featuring topstitched detailing throughout. Crewneck collar. Three-press-stud placket at front. Patch pockets and decorative button detailing at body. Cinch strap with press-stud fastening at cuffs. Zip closure at back. Fully lined. Gold-tone hardware. Tonal stitching.
- Pierre Balmain Double-breasted woven cotton-blend mini dressPierre Balmain's double-breasted mini dress is inspired by classic tailoring. Woven from cotton-blend, this piece nips in at the waist to flatter your silhouette and is fully lined so it sits smoothly. Pair yours with sleek heels. Shown here with: Aquazzura Sandals, Bottega Veneta Rings, Maison Margiela Cuff, Givenchy Pouch.. Black cotton-blend.. Zip fastening along back.. 72% cotton, 28% viscose; lining: 52% viscose, 48% rayon.. Dry clean.. Imported.
- Pierre Balmain Dress FP33050 (White) Women's DressMake an eye-popping entrance into any event wearing this Pierre Balmain dress. Sheath silhouette. Jewel neckline. Long sleeves. Beaded accents at shoulders. Back zip closure. Straight hemline. 100% cotton. Lining: 100% polyester. Professional dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: Length: 25 in Product measurements were taken using size 36 (US 4). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Pierre Balmain Double Breasted Mini DressDress to impress in this sharply styled Pierre Balmain mini dress, taking sartorial inspiration from classic tailoring with a blazer-style double breasted front. Crafted in luxuriously dense pique jersey, this chic LBD comes complete with embossed buttons and an exposed reverse zip, perfect paired with skyscraper heels for evening glamour.
- Preowned 1980s Balmain Evening Dress Blk Velvet Egyptian PrintPierre Balmain Rtw 1980S Egyptian Revival Evening Dress With Black Velvet Bodice Attached To A Silk Egyptian Print Skirt. This Gown Is Perfectly Stunning, Pierre Balmain One Of The Master French Designers Of Yesteryear Whom Notably Designed For Mae West And Various Royal Queens. The Black Velvet Bodice Shapes Class-Icily To The Body Creating A 1980S Hourglass Shape Attached To A Silk/poly Blend Skirt With Minimal Gathering Details, The Skirt Upon Walking Creates A Sort Of Large Pleat Letting The Energy Of This Piece Read In The Style Of "gypsy Chic".
- Preowned Pierre Balmain 1980s Cocktail Dr Velvet Floral Print1980S Pierre Balmain Cocktail Dress Designed By Erik Mortenson, A Merlot Velvet Bodice Attached To A Silk Abstract Floral Skirt Makes This Cocktail Dress Quite The Elegant Piece And Perfect For Cocktail Attire Or Early Evening Festivities. This Beautiful Dress Frames The Body Creating A 1980S Hour Glass Silhouette Whilst The Skirt Creates Volume Upon Walking Due To The Rouching Details Just Below The Waist, The Gown Is Lined With 100% Silk And Is Perfect For The Spring/summer Months.
- Pierre Balmain Ombre Leopard Silk DressAdd a splash of color to your luxe dress collection! A printed long sleeve silhouette with an ombre color effect and exposed gold back zip. Style with a pump for a statement making look! Color: Pink/Purple. Fabric: 100% Silk. Made in Slovakia. Dry clean only.
- Preowned 1970s Pierre Balmain Silk DressA Flirty 1970S Pierre Balmain Silk Brightly Colored Silk Dress With A Floor-Length A-Line Skirt And A V-Neckline. The Top Of The Dress Has An Illusionist Wrap Front And A Three Button Detail On The Left Side Of The Sleeveless Shoulders. Asymmetrical Stripes In Black, White Pink And Green Gently Compliments The Body And Small Flowers Adds A Fun Feminine Touch To The Print. Around The Waist, A Matching Belt Can Be Tied To Define The Waistline.The Size Of The Dress Corresponds To A Modern Size Small.
- Pierre Balmain Black Tailored Buttoned Mini DressThe understated sister line of storied French house Balmain, this diffusion label re-interprets the house’s powerful feminine glamour with clean lines and timeless silhouettes. This Pierre Balmain mini dress features a V neck, military-inspired front buttons and a fitted sheath silhouette. V-neck front. Three quarter length sleeves. Sheath silhouette. Back zip. Composition: 54% rayon, 46% cotton. Imported. We suggest taking your normal size.
- Pierre Balmain Beaded Star Fitted Long DressFree shipping on full price merchandise over $150. Plus receive 10% off your first order! 10% off valid on select brands and full priced items only. Cannot be combined with other promotional code offers.Black beaded star fitted long dress from Pierre Balmain.
- Preowned Iconic 1960's Pierre Balmain Couture Silk Maxi GownFrom The French Master Pierre Balmain Is An Amazing Dress Comprised Of Gradiated Sizes Of Red Silk Velvet Cut Out Bottom Heavy Circles Each Sewn By Hand Onto Heavy Structured Mesh (Almost A Horse Hair Feeling). Front And Back Yokes Are Solid Red Silk Velvet As Are The Hem And The End Of The Bell 3/4 Length Silk Gazar Sleeves. The Body Of The Dress Is An A Line Shape From The Base Of The Yoke To The Hem. The Yokes Are Lined In Red Silk, Then Muted Gold Throughout The Body Of The Dress Until The Last 3 Inches At The Hem Where Black Silk Is Attached By Hand. A Stunning Amount Of Hand Work Throughout The Dress Including The Back Zipper. Evidence Of It's Couture Status. Excellent Condition, Amazingly, Appears Unworn.MeasurementsBust 34"Waist 36"Hips OpenShoulders 14"Sleeves 18.50Length 56.50Fits Size Small.
- Pierre Balmain Western Star Dress Women's DressBe a show stopper in the stunning Pierre Balmain Western Star Dress. Deep V-neck, sheath dress. Sleeveless with straight hem. Wrap design with star accent. Front slit. Pull on construction. 95% viscose, 5% elastane. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 40 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 34 (US 2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Pierre Balmain Beaded Star Fitted v-Neck DressFree shipping on full price merchandise over $150. Plus receive 10% off your first order! 10% off valid on select brands and full priced items only. Cannot be combined with other promotional code offers.Black beaded star fitted V-neck dress from Pierre Balmain.
- Preowned 1960s Balmain Haute Couture GownThis Is A Midnight Blue Balmain Evening Gown With Full, Cuffed Sleeves And A Wonderful Detachable Chiffon Mantle, Which Extends In A Full Cape Down The Sides. The Cut Of The Dress Is A Simple And Elegant Column Cut, Giving The Impression Of Height Without Being Too Fitted. The Eye Is Drawn To The Fluting Drape Of The Chiffon, Which Is Striking And Unique Without Overwhelming The Wearer. The Mantel Is Removed By The Numerous Exquisitely Hand Finished Button Holes. Bringing To Mind Classic Greek Literature, This Dress Is Designed To Give The Wearer A Commanding And Elegant Presence. It Will Fit A Variety Of Occasions With Very Little Accessorizing. In Very Very High Grade Museum Condition.
- Pierre Balmain Black Double-Breasted DressThree-quarter sleeve jacquard dress in black. Textured throughout. V-neck collar. Double-breasted button closure at front. Detachable chain featuring star and metal pendants in gold-tone and green at front closure. Zip closure at back. Fully lined. Silver-tone hardware. Tonal stitching.
- Pierre Balmain Zip Front Leather DressThis Pierre Balmain black dress is a bad-ass look for the ultimate posh style. Leather zip-up front with quilted side detail and slit front pockets. Pair it with black heels and clutch for a night out. Color: Black. 100% Lambskin. Lining: 100% Polyester. Made in Turkey. Leather Specialist Clean Only.
- Pierre Balmain Women Strapless Nappa Leather Bustier DressStrapless bustier top with internal boning. Diagonal front zip closure . Top snap button closure . Buckle closure at hem. Biker stitching detail at sides. Two front zip pockets. One front snap button pocket. Jersey lining. Sample size: 36
- Pierre Balmain Long Sleeve Star DressA sleek LBD with dazzling star detail by Pierre Balmain. Shoulders pads create a structured look complimenting the loose fitting silhouette with a fitted hem. Pierre Balmain signature logo button detail on the sleeves. Color: Black. 95% Viscose 5% Elastane. Made in Slovakia. Dry Clean Only.
- Preowned 1960s Pierre Balmain Haute Couture Lesage Embroidered Lace DressAn Impeccable And Rare 1960S Pierre Balmain Silk And Lace Haute Couture Dress With Hand Embroidered Blue And Silver Colored Glass Beads. The Dress Has A High Neckline With Scalloped Edges That Gently Covers The Collarbone. A Transparent Top Layer Stretch Across The Upper Chest And Into Long Tapered Sleeves. The Pearl Embroidery Is Randomly Scattered Across The Bust And Lower Part Of The Dress But Forms An Intricate Pattern Incasing The Body. The Transparent Lace Has A Delicate Leopard Print. The Dress Has A Complimenting Powder Pink Silk Lining And A Metal Back Zipper And Single Button Closure In The Back. The Dress Is Couture Numbered: 173001The Size Of The Dress Corresponds To A Modern Size Ekstra Small
- Preowned Pierre Balmain Vintage Plaid Dress + Matching SashVintage Pierre Balmain Plaid Dress And Sash Ensemble That Can Be Worn Different Ways. Rare Label From The 70S!Details:UnlinedMatching SashFront Button ClosureMarked Size: 10Estimated Size: MediumColor: Magenta/ Blood Red/ MulticoloredFabric: Feels Like CottonLabel: Pierre BalmainMeasurements:Bust: Up To 38"Waist: Up To 42"Hips: FreeTotal Length: 42.5"Sash: 8" X 58"
- Pierre Balmain Macrame Neck Wide Sleeve Dress (Black) Women's DressDoll up your evening with the daring beauty of the Pierre Balmain Macramé Neck Wide Sleeve Dress. Shift silhouette. Scoop neckline with macramé detail. Long sleeves. Pull-on style. Flouncy bottom hem. 100% polyester. Professional dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: Length: 32 in Product measurements were taken using size 34 (US 2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Preowned 1960s Pierre Balmain Knit DressPierre Balmain Is A House Known For Luxury. In The 1960S And 1970S They Also Had An Easier To Wear Knit Line From Which This Comes. The Dress Is Cut Away From The Body In A Flatteringly Almost Mod Line. The Knit Is A Poly Lurex Blend Which Gives This Dress It's Fair Share Of Sparkle. A Wearable Modern Classic From One Of Fashions Greatest Houses.
- Pierre Balmain Leather-trimmed mesh-paneled jersey dressPierre Balmain black dress. Jersey. Mesh panels, leather trims, fully lined. Zip fastening along back. Fabric1: 62% viscose, 33% polyamide, 5% spandex; fabric2: 90% polyester, 10% spandex; fabric3: 100% leather (Lamb); lining: 97% viscose, 3% elastane. Specialist clean Leather.trimmed mesh.paneled jersey dress.
- Pre-owned Balmain Blac DressThis is a black wool blend, twill , jersey, yoke cut out, ruched sleeves, and darts. It has a button fastening key whole at back & a concealed zipper fastening along side . It has 2 different fabrics . 1st is 9% wool, & 1% elastin . 2nd is 90% vicose & 10% wool. Internal trim is 95% viscose & 5% elastin . It is cut for a close fit and the left arm is knit . Such a cool dress !! This is a euro 46 but fits more like a 44.
- Pierre Balmain Color Block Sheath Dress (Black) Women's DressImportant party to attend? Get the party started right wearing the Pierre Balmain Color Block Sheath Dress. Sheath silhouette. Round neckline. Sleeveless. Back zip closure. Straight hemline. 63% rayon, 37% nylon. Professional dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: Length: 36 in Product measurements were taken using size 36 (US 4). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Preowned 1960's Pierre Balmain Haute Couture Velvet Dress With Sheer Lace DetailVery Rare Jet Black Silk Velvet Haute Couture Dress With Unique Sheer Floral Lace Sleeves And Underlay Designed By Pierre Balmain Dating To The 1960's. Dress Has A Red Bow At Neckline Which Indicates That It Was Made For A Recipient Of The Legion Of Honor Award By The French Government. Dress Best Fits A Size 8 Or Small 10. Approximate Measurements: Shoulder 16.5", Bust 40", Hips 40", Arm Length 25" And Overall Length 41". Double Back Zip Entry With Hook/eye Closure At Neck. Fully Lined. Made In France. Very Good Condition.
- Preowned 1970s Pierre Balmain Black Silk Burnout DressMagnificent Pierre Balmain Velvet Diamond Pattern Silk Burn Out Dress. Created Exclusively For And Sold In His Boutique In Paris In The Late 1970's. Perfect Dress For Bringing In The New Year!The Velvet Diamond Pattern Is Throughout. The Gown Is Sheer Throughout As Well. A Black Under-Dress Completes It. Dress Features Beautiful Cuff Sleeves With Two Large Round Embellishments Encrusted In Rhinestones. Simply Magnificent!Sleeves Close Via Two Snaps Hidden In The Cuffs. Zipper Runs Along The Length Of The Dress About Mid Back. Dress Has Hook And Eye At Top To Complete Close. Dress Is Modern Size 8*all Mrs Couture Garments Have Been Professionally Cleaned And Thoroughly Checked Before Shipping, So That They Are Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Pierre Balmain Houndstooth DressAdd 80s flare into your wardrobe with Pierre Balmain's deep v-neck houndstooth tweed dress. Feel luxurious and in charge in this wool blend, tuxedo inspired silhouette. Embossed gold-tone buttons add elegance and grace. To complete this look, pair with opaque tights and booties. Color: Navy/Black. Fabric: 76% Wool 14% Acrylic 10% Polyamide. Dry Clean Only.
- Preowned Pierre Balmain Les Tricots Sleeveless V Neck Maxi Dress 1960sPierre Balmain Les Tricots Sleeveless V Neck Maxi Dress In A Modern (60S) Jersey Print...sleeveless, V Neck Dress With A Deep Side Vent Is Fully Lined...fits A MediumIn Excellent Wearable Condition... All Our Clothing Is Dry Cleaned And Inspected For Condition And Is Ready To Wear...any Condition Issues Will Be Noted...for Visual Comparison Our Mannequin Is A Size 4Please Check The Measurements Provided Below And Compare With Your Own Measurements For The Best Possible Fit! Please Contact Us If You Have Any Questions About This Item Or Need More Photos…Measurements Are:Bust 38"Waist 32"Hip 38"Shoulder Top To Hem Back 55"Side Vent 18 1/2"
- Preowned New Pierre Balmain Sleeveless Lace DressThis Exquisite New Pierre Balmain Dress Resonates Classic Elegance With A Body-Con Look. The Alencon Lace Is Exquisite Because Of The Longer Length It Can Worn At A Cocktail Or Black Tie Event. It Is Fashioned With A Scoop Neck And Elasticized Lace Which Contributes To A Dynamic Fit. Shoulder To Shoulder Measures 13 Inches. Bust Is 28 To 30 Inches Due To Stretch Fabric.
- Preowned 1968 Pierre Balmain Haute-couture Watercolor Abstract-print Silk Cocktail DressPierre Balmain Worked Under Robert Pigiuet, Molyneux, And Lucian Lelong, Where He Worked Closely With Christian Dior. In 1945 He Finally Opened His Own Couture House. Balmain Created A Very Sculptural Quality Which Was Always Allied With A Ladylike Essence. His Garments Have A Body And A Shape Of Their Own. This Breathtaking Abstract Watercolor Cocktail Is A Wonderful Example Of His Genius. The Silk-Chiffon Is So Luxurious And Construction Is Couture-Level As One Would Expect From Pierre Balmain. I Adore The Vibrant Blue And Purple Tie-Dye Textile Which Is So Modern! The Bodice Is A Seductive Low-Cut Plunge Sweetheart Illusion Sleeveless. The Middle Gathered-Tie Pleatwork Really Flatters The Figure And Takes The Idea Of A "cocktail Dress" To New Levels. Balmain's Glamorous Garments Were Worn By The Likes Of Bridget Bardot, Katherine Hepburn And Marlene Dietrich And I Can Surely See Why. Measurements Bust:33-34 Inches Waist:28 Inches Hips:36 Inches Total Length:40 Inches This Stunning Pierre Balmain Numbered 86450 Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back Duel Metal-Zippers And Bodice Boning. Highly Wearable And An Investment Piece That Will Continue To Increase In Value.
- Pierre Balmain Chain Detail Shift Dress (Black) Women's DressEnter the room with an aristocratic flare wearing the Pierre Balmain Chain Detail Shift Dress. Shift silhouette. Scoop neckline with chain link detail. Sleeveless. Slip-on construction. Straight hemline. 100% viscose. Imported. Measurements: Length: 38 in Product measurements were taken using size 36 (US 4). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Preowned Gorgeous Pierre Balmain Couture Black Linen Dress With Bow AccentThis Is A Gorgeous Pierre Balmain Dress. The Dress Is Composed Of A Wonderful Black Linen. This Three Quarter Dress Features A Front Draped Bow Design And Side Button Details. Side Zipper Closure For Ease Of Access And Bra Stays. French. Circa
- Preowned Pierre Balmain Haute Couture 1950s Lace Dress And Jacket With Mink CollarThis Is A Stunning Dress And Bolero Jacket Set From The 1950S. Both Pieces Are Made With Black Lace Over Silk Chiffon Lined In Cream Silk Taffeta. The Dress Has An Iconic Halter Sweetheart Neckline With Pleated And Ruched Chiffon Over The Bust. A Semi-Detached Corselet On The Inside Fastens With Hooks And Eyes To Protect The Zipper And Take Pressure Off The More Delicate Garment Seams, Simultaneously Reinforcing The Amazing Hourglass Figure. The Waist Bust Proportions Are Extreme And The Dress Did Not Close Entirely On Our Dress Form As Seen In The Photos, Please Keep This In Mind Be It For Wear Or Display. Garter Clips Extend From The Bottom Of The Corselet To Secure One's Stockings. The Matching Jacket Extends To Rib Level, And Has A High-Necked Collar Of Beautiful Cream Mink Fur, Pristine. The Inside Of The Jacket Is Lined In Silk Organza, Revealing The Couture Method Of Construction. These Pieces Are Incredibly Beautiful, And Remain Both Classic And Eminently Stylish Today. There Are Few Obvious Seams, The Waist And The Underarms. All The Construction Of The Ensemble Has Been Done Through Very Fine And Delicate Hand Piecing Of The Lace, There Are No Straight Seams Up The Skirt Or Bodice, Nor At The Armholes Or Shoulders Of The Jacket. Lastly And Most Special, The Ensemble Includes The Original Self Fabric Belt. Absolute 1950S Haute Couture Perfection With Little To No Wear.