- These black canvas ankle boots have an almond-toe and a lace up front. The shoes have an orange black pink and blue stripe high foam wedge heel and platform. Canvas foam.
- Falabella purse in shaggy deer fabric featuring a detachable chain handle, gold chain hardware and Stella McCartney logo disc zip pull. Can be used as a purse or a small handbag. This bag is made from non-leather, cruelty-free materials using highly skilled manufacturing techniques. The lining has been created from recycled plastic bottles. This is part of our ongoing commitment to animal and eco friendly fashion. 100% Polyester Spot clean only. Width: 25.5cm Height: 16cm Depth: 1cm.
- The Silk Chiffon long sleeve shirt by T by Alexander Wang is a sheer black option with opaque panels to the bust and reverse. Finished with opaque trims and a small collar, as well as a concealed button fasten and a silver top button. E.D. Pure Silk.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: v-neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, frills, no pockets, unlined, no fastening, voile, lace, stripes.
- Black fine-knit viscose-blend . Sheer pointelle-knit panels, ribbed trims. Slips on. 84% viscose, 16% polyamide. Machine wash
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Viscose. Details: v-neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, belt, frills, no pockets, unlined, no fastening, plain weave, multicolor pattern.
- Make a colorful statement with a Ghibli python clutch. Perfectly sized to hold your must-haves, this elegant envelope shaped silhouette features a detachable gold tone chain link strap for added versatility. Fully lined with iconic Ghiblic fabric. Signature dust bag included. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemAn irresistibly sophisticated execution, Jil Sander cultivates the wedge silhouette with a sleek sensibility. Plump in grey suede, the limb-elongating heel and tactile finish make these an investment to pair with your blackest skinnies and weathered leather. 85mm-3.5" heel. Upper: Calf leather. Round toe. Zipped side. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemFor Spring-Summer 2014, Sophia Webster introduces us to her elegant world of florals, butterflies and clouds. Inspired by the Japanese designer Mika Ninagawa, her collection is made up of intense and hyper colours combined with a dark edge. Sophia’s signature style has developed and evolved – the speech bubble phrases now feature on shoes, laser cut butterflies stand gracefully on heels and Sophia has introduced new styles to her range – ‘killer heels,’ jelly shoes, flats, wedges and espadrilles. Her playful and feminine tone is shown through her use of hand painted prints of hearts, polka dots and stripes. Appliqued flower garlands, embroidered patterns and neon bright accents are seen on both shoes and accessories. Spring-Summer resort collection 2014.