- Similar itemValentino black and nude macramé lace and mesh "Couture Bow" platform pumps styled with bow detail at vamp. 4.75" (120mm) heel; 25mm platform, approximately. Peep toe, satin-covered thin heel, satin trim throughout. Slips on. Leather sole. Available in Black/Nude. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemThis pink sleeveless silk satin Nina Ricci dress features a wrap front construction at the bodice, knotted detail at the right strap, ruffle trim at the waist and draping at the front of the skirt. Hidden zip left side closure. 100% polyester. Partially lined. Made in France.
- Similar itemFaux leopard fur coat with hook and eye closures.
- Height: 9cm Width: 16cm Depth: 9cm. Hand shaped metal clasp closure. Hand with glittered detail. One internal patch pocket. Internal logo plaque. Satin lining. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemThis stunning tweed Thakoon trench is crafted with split sides and short sleeves, putting a breezy spin on a classic silhouette. Notched lapels taper into a double breasted placket, and flap pockets trim the front. A self sash defines the waist, staying in place with belt loops in the back. Raglan sleeves. Unlined. Fabric: Embroidered tweed. 63% cotton/37% polyester. Dry clean. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 30in / 76cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 2
- Similar itemSuperdry mini Super Satchel. A smaller version of the classic design satchel complete with top handle and adjustable shoulder strap. The shoulder strap can also be used to convert the satchel into a backpack. Quilted lining, with two inner compartments, this satchel has twin magnetic clasp closures and features Superdry logos on the flap and the side.
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaAlice Satin T-Strap Bow Pump, BlackDetailsOscar de la Renta "Alice" satin d'Orsay pump.4" metallic leather covered heel.T-strap with triple bow detail.Adjustable ankle strap.Pointed toe; covered counter.Leather lining and sole."Alice" is made in Italy.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemPink lace dress from Emilio Pucci featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, lace panels, a rear button and zip fastening and a short length.
- When the time calls for a celebration, you reach for this lilac dress by Kling! With a ruffle-trimmed illusion neckline and a pretty pastel hue that refreshes with each wear, this A-line frock never goes unnoticed. This Spanish brand infuses its quirky, detail-oriented designs with vintage inspiration and modern appeal. Pastel Mid-length Sleeveless A-line Ready to Celebrate Dress by Kling in Purple embellished with Ruffles for Daytime Party, Graduation occasions.