- Similar itemJohnny Was CollectionScoop-Neck Cotton Tank, Women's DetailsJohnny Was Collection jersey knit tank in your choice of color.Scoop neckline.Sleeveless.Relaxed fit.Cotton; machine wash.Imported.Designer About Johnny Was:Johnny Was founder Eli Levite draws inspiration from music and bohemian influences. The collection features a modern interpretation of vintage boho chic, with flowing silhouettes and luxurious fabrics.
- Similar itemMid-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets, faded. Button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Sonoma
- Similar itemBrown leather clutch bag from Erva featuring an outer ruche leather detail to the sides with a tonal trim, a top closure, an inside compartment with a metal snap fastening and a contrasting printed lining, an inside logo tag and an optional shoulder strap.
- Face it, you guys. The 90s are back. And we would like you to meet your newest OBESSON! Wooden platform sandal with single strap across open-toe upper and ankle strap which adjustable with push-tab closure. OBSESSON looks great with anything from denim mini's to bell bottom jeans. Go ahead grab a pair and be rad! Leather upper material Wood/Rubber sole Man made lining 5.25 inch heel height 1.75 inch platform
- Diane von Furstenberg440 Calf Hair Envelope Clutch Bag, LeopardDetailsDiane von Furstenberg leopard-print dyed calf hair (New Zealand) clutch.Flap top with logo-engraved enamel bar.Envelope silhouette with magnetic closure.Inside, fabric lining and zip pocket.5"H x 9 3/4"W x 3/4"D; weighs approx. 1lb."440" is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemMid-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets, fading . Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 87% cotton, 11% eme, 2% elastane. Machine wash. Designer wash: Used Blue
- Similar itemGood karma will be sure to come your way when you pick up these chunky platforms from Rough Justice. Karma has leopard print pony hair leather upper and black adjustable ankle strap. A thick 2 inch wooden platform and 5 inch heel will give you a funky retro vibe all day long. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemBrand from Taiwan: YoungBaby. Color: A - Red, B - Dark Orange, C - Pink, D - Neon Orange, E - Neon Pink, F - Blue, G - Off-White, H - Dark Gray, I - Light Gray, J - Black, Materials: Cotton, Size: One Size: Bust: 30" / 76cm, Waist: 31" / 79cm, Hem: 38" / 97cm, Total Length: 30" / 76cm, Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- 7 For All MankindMid-Rise Faded Skinny Jeans, Brilliant BlueDetails7 For All Mankind skinny jeans in brilliant blue wash with contrast topstitching.Mid rise.Fitted through skinny legs.Cropped below ankle.Five-pocket style; clean back pockets.Button/zip front; belt loops.Rayon/cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About 7 For All Mankind:The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.