- Oscar de la Renta pink dress. Silk-faille. Oversized bow, slit pockets, tulip skirt, fully lined. Concealed zip fastening along side. 100% silk. Dry clean. Designer color: Amaranth. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slim fit at the bust and waist, loose at the hips. Structured non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemBeige and white leather shoulder bag from Chanel featuring a striped quilting to the front and rear, a gold-tone zip round fastening with a designer logo zipper, two tall rounded handles to the top and an internal flap closure pocket. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemA feminine T-strap silhouette is modernized with sexy cutouts, a piercing heel and high-contrast leather trim. Leather-covered heel, 4" (100mm) Suede and leather upper Open toe Adjustable ankle strap Leather lining and sole Padded insole Made in Italy
- Similar itemWhite stretch-wool. Padded shoulders, black silk-satin lapels, front welt pockets, buttoned cuffs, back vent, fully lined. Double button and chain fastenings at front. Fabric1: 96% wool, 4% elastane; fabric2: 100% silk; lining: 67% viscose, 33% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Tailored for a close fit. Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric.
- Emilio PucciCap-Sleeve Side-Cascade Ruffle Sheath Dress, Rosa Dolce (Sweet Pink)DetailsKnit dress by Emilio Pucci. Boat neckline. Cap sleeves. Sheath silhouette; peplum with cascading ruffle on left. Walking vent at left leg. Exposed back zip. Virgin wool/spandex; silk/spandex lining. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Emilio Pucci: The name Emilio Pucci is synonymous with kaleidoscopic prints and forward-thinking favored by jet-setters the world over. Emilio Pucci himself was a Florentine aristocrat whose legend was born when photos of his skiwear ran in Harper's Bazaar in 1947. Through the years, Emilio Pucci designs have been favored by glitterati around the globe, and today the line is helmed by Peter Dundas. Headquarters are still located at the Pucci family's palace in Florence.
- Styled in bright ivory silk-infused cotton, Balmain's bold-shoulder blazer is an immaculate way to wear the brand's iconic look. Ivory cotton-silk, peaked lapel, 3/4-length sleeves with gold-toned buttons, flap pockets, open front with double-breasted buttons. Sharply tailored fit. Style with a pencil skirt and pumps or a figure-hugging leather sheath. 71% Cotton, 29% Silk. Lining: 52% Viscose, 48% Cotton. Dry clean.
- Similar itemBeige and black cotton quilted 'Jumbo XL' shoulder bag from Chanel Vintage featuring a quilted effect, a monogram print, a front flap closure, a gold-tone twist lock fastening, a back pocket, a chain and leather strap and an internal slip pocket. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemOff-white leather pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Leather covered mid-heel. Cushioned leather insole. Made in Italy. Comes with dust bag. These pumps have a heel height of 11 cm/4.5 inches. True to size; narrow fit.
- Emilio Pucci offers you the chance to revel in girl pink while celebrating your curves in this sultry-sweet cascade ruffle dress. Details Knit dress by Emilio Pucci. Boat neckline. Cap sleeves. Sheath silhouette; peplum with cascading ruffle on left. Walking vent at left leg. Exposed back zip. Virgin wool/spandex; silk/spandex lining. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4.