- ZAC Zac PosenEartha Colorblock Croc-Embossed Long-Flap Satchel Bag, Prune/TanDetailsZAC Zac Posen colorblock smooth leather satchel with croc-embossed contrast sides. Golden hardware; topstitching detail. Flat top handle with rings; 3 1/2" drop. Removable snap-adjustable shoulder strap; 17" drop. Elongated flap top with logo-engraved flip lock. Inside, grosgrain lining; one zip and two open pockets. 9"H x 13"W x 6"D; bag weighs 2lbs. "Eartha" is imported. Designer About ZAC Zac Posen: New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- Similar itemOld Gringo details this classic leather cowboy boot with Auburn University pride for to-be Tigers, current students, or alumni. Distressed leather upper. Auburn ® University navy blue and burnt orange embroidery. TIGERS-embroidered loops at peaked shaft for pull-on style. 10"H mid-calf shaft; 13" top circumference. 1 1/2" stacked block heel. Western-style stitching. Pointed toe. Leather lining and sole. Made in Mexico.
- Similar itemA chic modern cut lends a contemporary twist to this colorblock silk button-down from Etro. Lilac silk with black trim, petite collar, dolman long sleeves, concealed front placket, white back. Loose fit. Contrast with a slim cut leather pencil skirt and pumps. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemBlue cotton blend jeans from Htc Holywood Trading Company featuring a button and zip fly, belt loops, a five pocket design, a leather brand patch to the rear, a distressed finish and a bootcut style.
- Similar itemLend a feminine foundation to tailored looks with this pretty pink silk blouse from Emilio Pucci. Pink silk, white cotton spread collar and buttoned cuffs, long sleeves, concealed button placket. Loose fit. Team with a printed pencil skirt and sleek pumps. 100% Silk. Collar, Cuffs: 100% Cotton. Dry clean.
- Similar item73% cotton 25% poly 2% elastane. 12" in the knee breaks to 16" at the leg opening. Slight whiskering along front pockets. Rhinestone buttons. Rhinestone, stud and embroidery detail along back pockets.
- Never out of touch with what a woman wants in a bag, Botkier bags are always on-point and coveted by all. Supple leather exterior with goldtone hardware. Front flap pocket and decorative buckle straps at front and rear. Top zipper closure. Clip removable 16'' shoulder strap with stitch detail and 9'' drop; Dual 15'' rolled top handles with stitch detail and 7'' drop. Logo jacquard interior lining with side zip pocket, two organizational pockets, and pen pocket. Four protective metal feet at base. Measures approximately 18½'' at widest x 14½'' tall at center x 6'' deep; Weighs 2 lbs. Certificate of authenticity included. Leather; Imported;
- Similar itemThe Tehachapi is a distressed leather western style boot. Boot has stitched accents and pull on tabs. Stacked heel. Heel Height: 1-1/2", Shaft Height: 11"
- Similar itemOur best-selling, universally flattering Signature Bootcut silhouette is fitted from waist to knee then breaks into a bootcut for a balanced, feminine profile. It features our signature button-flap back pockets and a contour waistband to sit a little higher in the back. Lightweight, lofty denim with comfort stretch. Fabrication: 64% tencel, 34% cotton, 2% elastan. Regular rise, Button-flap back pockets, Zip fly. Contour waistband that sits higher in the back for more coverage. Inseam: 34.5” Leg Opening: 19” Model wearing size 26. Model stats: Height 5'10", Waist 26", Hips 34", Inseam 33" Wash as infrequent as possible to maintain character & dyes. Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Avoid the dryer. Lay flat to air dry. Warm iron if necessary.