- Similar itemTop in satin crepe envers. Top with topstitching on crewneck and wide armhole. Darted breast and visible zipper-closure in gilded metal at the back. The squared silhouette is meant to be short. Composition: 58% Viscose, 42% Acetate.
- Add a hint of floral print into your new season collection with this Mother of Pearl dress. Woven from cotton with a touch of silk, this piece offers a clean, structured silhouette that oozes understated luxury. Wear yours with a statement necklace and chunky heeled boots. FEATURES: All-over navy jacquard floral print on a black base. Shift style; sleeveless; round neck. Concealed zip fastening at the centre back. Ribbed trims; finishes at the mid thigh. COMPOSITION: 92% Cotton, 8% Silk. SIZE GUIDE Size 8 measures 84cm from shoulder to hem.
- Similar itemPay homage to the swinging ‘60s in this aquamarine-green Curly tweed miniskirt from Carven. Team with a silk blouse or fine knit and accessorise with block colours.
- Similar item100% silk. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemGreen striped print mini skirt from Piccione.Piccione featuring a high waist, a rear zip fastening and an A-line short hem.
- J. MendelSleeveless Jacquard Sheath Dress, CelestialDetailsJ. Mendel woven striped and jacquard dress.Round neckline. Sleeveless with cut-in shoulders. Sheath silhouette. Double vented front. Approx. 41"L from shoulder to hem.Silk/polyester/metal; lined. Made in USA. Designer About J. Mendel:For five generations, members of this family-owned company have turned out luxurious designs worthy of royalty. In fact, the founder was a furrier to Russian aristocrats in the late 1800s. Originally the line included simply sumptuous furs, but now J. Mendel offers a complete women's ready-to-wear collection that continues the family's legacy of high-end style.
- Encapsulating bohemian spirit with signature aesthetics, Matthew Williamson presents the women's jacquard embroidered dress. Crafted from a silk-mix jacquard and woven with unique star embroidery, the sleeveless construction elegantly exposes the shoulders whilst tapering at the waist for a feminine silhouette. Darting to the skirt enhances the feminine shape whilst the monochrome abstract print and crystal studded neckline flaunt the designer's innovative mastery. K.N. 68% Polyester, 32% Silk.
- Bottle-green scuba-jersey. Concealed zip fastening at side. 62% viscose, 38% polyester. Dry clean. Designer color: Forest
- Similar itemQuintessential tank, in a gauzy viscose jersey, with a tonal inset silk strip down the back. Scoop neck. Scoop back. Semi-sheer. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: White. 100% Italian viscose. Made in the USA. Also available in Black & Blueberry.