- Similar itemBlack wool blend coat from M Missoni featuring a v-neck, textured lapels, long sleeves, a concealed front fastening, two front jetted pockets and a straight hemline.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Ovine leather. Details: solid color, no appliqués, zip closure, multipockets, rear closure, unlined, a-line style.
- Similar itemEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots. Shiny leather with tonal topstitching. To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details. Pull-on style. Round toe. 1/2" stacked block heel. Leather lining and sole. Imported.
- Haircalf/leather. Imported. Adjustable crossbody strap. Flap with pushlock closure; lined. Exterior front flap compartment with magnetic snap closure, exterior back slip pocket, 2 interior slip pockets. Mixed prints, colorblocking. 6.75"L x 2.5"W x 6.5"H; 22" drop.
- Similar itemFor all-season sophistication, the slick riding silhouette is key. Tod's masters the polished boot with this stark black pair, complete with a tonal buckle and authoritative gloss. 30mm-1.25" heel. 39cm-15.5" shaft height. 38cm-15.25" shaft width. Upper: Calf leather. Rounded toe. Side zipper. Leather insole, leather sole with rubber insert.
- Similar itemA graphic tonal logo meets intricate detailing. Our Marion Quilted Small Cross-Body is made of super-soft leather, with a chain strap. Simple and chic, it can be worn over the shoulder as a mini bag, carried as a clutch or even used as an extra pouch. Italian leather. Foldover closure with magnetic snap. 2 Interior card slots. 23" (58 cm) Chain and leather crossbody strap. Goldtone hardware. Height: 4.1" (10.2 cm) Length: 6.1" (15.2 cm)
- Stella McCartneyBox-Pleat MiniskirtDetailsMiniskirt with front box pleat.A-line style.Back zip.Wool/cashmere.Imported.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemBlack wool blend 'Janelle' coat from Isabel Marant Étoile featuring a belted waist, two front pockets, long sleeves and shawl lapels.
- Similar itemTextured leather. Solid color. Zip. Unlined. Composition: 100% Bovine.