Shop this look
- Similar itemDesign by Maarten Van Severen, 2005.By Vitra. A key theme in the oeuvre of Maarten Van Severen is storage furniture, be it shelves, cupboards or sideboards. The design for Kast, which Van Severen worked on during the last few months of his life, can be considered the quintessence of his exploration of the subject. Kast is a shelf that is modular in structure, the base version of which is a sideboard. Another basic module can be added for the medium height version, while for the highest version two simple wooden crates are added. Van Severen paid special attention to the color of the sliding doors, which not only serve to emphasise Kast's elegant and yet seemingly classical proportions, but also gives it an optimistic character. Kast Modular Storage features shelves made of anodized, extruded aluminum with side walls made of powder-coated MDF. The sliding doors are powder-coated sheet aluminum and the wooden crates are made of maritime pine laminate with lacquering for a natural grain feel. Tubular stainless steel feet are individually height-adjustable. Please see images for predetermined color combinations.
- Similar itemThe Worlds Away Molecule coffee table offers a bold twist on scientific form. The sculptural gold leaf base rises to support a glass surface for eye-catching appeal. 60"W x 36"D x 18.5"H. Gold leaf iron. Clear rectangular glass top.
- Similar itemA fresh look at a classic icon, Modern Butterfly brings the timeless beauty of butterflies to this sophisticated and stylish collection. Colorful butterflies flutter around the palette of this porcelain dinnerware, turning your feast into a visual statement. This transitional dinnerware is perfect for formal or casual entertaining, alike. Microwave and dishwasher safe. The wide rim on this generous bowl was designed for balancing a piece of bread or crackers to accompany a hearty soup. But you'll use this bowl for bread or crackers to accompany a hearty soup. But you'll use this bowl for salads, pasta and even ice cream. Rim soup bowl measures 9-1/2 inch diameter, holds 10.6 ounce.
- Mikasa Seraphine Beige Vegetable Bowl. Blooming tulips and whimsical butterflies sit upon a background design of antique love letters. Charming and sophisticated, Seraphine is the perfect way to create a natural yet stunning aesthetic. The 4-piece place setting includes 1 each of the following: dinner plate, salad plate, cereal bowl and mug. Dishwasher safe porcelain.
- The Worlds Away Molecule console table offers a bold twist on scientific form. The sculptural gold leaf base rises to support a glass surface for eye-catching appeal. 54"W x 22"D x 32.5"H. Gold leaf iron. Clear rectangular glass top.
- This grand storage unit rises high and holds all of your favorite collectibles. With four adjustable shelves behind six glass doors, your collections will be safely and elegantly displayed. Below the doors, more storage is available in six pine drawers with brushed brass handles. 95 inches high x 96 inches wide x 18.5 inches deep; Shelves: 13.5 inches deep. Constructed out of solid reclaimed pine wood. Finished in natural unbleached pine wood; Antique zinc finished hardware. Four removable shelves in each top section. Six drawers in base; Glass doors.
- The Worlds Away Molecule coffee table offers a bold twist on scientific form. The sculptural silver leaf base rises to support a glass surface for eye-catching appeal. 60"W x 36"D x 18.5"H. Silver leaf iron. Clear rectangular glass top.
- Similar itemServe food with elegance thanks to this Chinese Blossom dinner plate from Pip Studio. Detailed flowers and butterflies are scattered across this crisp white porcelain plate, with the neutral background only enhancing the beautiful array of colours. Perfect for everyday use it makes a fabulous addition to your dinnerware.Key features: * Chinese Blossom plate * Material: porcelain * Dimensions: Ø26.5cm * Features bright flowers and butterflies * On a crisp white background * Not suitable for microwave use * Hand wash only
- Similar itemThe concept of modularity wasn't in the popular lexicon when Charles and Ray Eames designed their innovative Storage Units (1950) that can be configured to fit a space or need. Suitable for office and residential use, these units were designed as storage and display spaces, with two color schemes. The design resulted from work the Eameses did for a 1949 exhibition at the Detroit Institute of Arts, and the molded plywood and wire supports echo other items designed by the Eameses, such as their wire base tables and chairs. The "multi" color scheme includes birch fronts and brightly colored (red, white, blue, black and tan) side and back panels. The "natural" color scheme includes birch fronts and neutral (grey, white, black and tan) side and back panels. The shelves in both color schemes are black. The nylon glides are easy on floors. This original is an authentic, fully licensed product of Herman Miller, Inc. Eames is a licensed trademark of Herman Miller.
- Similar itemAdd stunning design to your interior with this luxurious plate from Melli Mello. This indulgent plate features a sophisticated black and white striped rim, interrupted by a burst of bright flowers and butterflies in a pink and orange tone. Made from porcelain, this plate looks fabulous teamed with more pieces available separately to complete the look.Key features: * Material: porcelain * Dimensions: Ø21cm * Multicolour tones * Quirky butterfly and flower design * Dishwasher safe * Matching pieces available in the collection
- Find Storage Furniture at Target.com! With a goal of taking virtually nothing from the environment, Way Basics offers a variety of storage, decor, and organization options perfect for any living space. The revolutionary technology behind the zBoard allows for superior durability and quality. Weighing less than half the weight of comparable pressed wood furniture without sacrificing any strength, this furniture is sure to be the focal point of any room. ZBoards are spill-resistant and easy to clean. Available in different colors and both light and dark wood-grain designs, the possibility for modular designs are endless. Assembly is as simple as peel, stick done. With no... Color: White. Gender: Unisex.
- Similar itemOpen rectangles wrap the Worlds Away Jenny coffee table with geometric allure. Topped with round glass, the contemporary furnishing's gold finish exudes glitzy glamour. 36" Dia x 18.5"H. Beveled glass top. Gold leafed iron.
- Constructed from iron, this metallic gold end table adds glamour without the fuss. Sides are made up of a mesmerizing pattern of shapes; squares and rectangles interlock creating unique views from each angle. Cut glass rests inside the framed tabletop, the brass finish is distressed throughout. 23.25 inches high x 18 inches wide x 18 inches deep. Glass top: 17 7/8 inches wide x 17 7/8 inches deep. Constructed from iron and glass. Finished in antique gold metal.