- Similar itemRaid the boys’ closet with a wool-infused, wear-anywhere favorite. V-neck. Long sleeves. Button front. Front welt pockets. Ribbed neckline, cuffs, pockets and hem. 40% Acrylic, 30% Wool, 30% Polyester. Imported. Machine Washable.
- Lilac Patent Leather. Leather lining. Soft padded insole. Rubber sole. Made in Italy. SKU: B508.
- Similar itemPink gingham Selma linen shirt
- Similar itemInvest in effortless-cool style with these faded jeans from Victoria Beckham Denim. Distressed mid blue stretch cotton denim, classic five-pocket style, button closure with hidden zip fly, belt loops. Slim fit. Dress up with a tee and blazer or go casual with flats and a pullover. 94% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 1% Elastane. Machine wash.
- A logo-detailed bow adorns the toe of this patent leather essential with elastic trim for superior fit. Patent leather upper with elasticized trim Leather lining Rubber sole Padded insole Imported
- Inject iconic style into every outfit with this classic checked button-down from Burberry Brit. Tan classic check stretch cotton, small pointed collar, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, button-down front, shirttail hemline. Slim tailored fit. Wear with everything from jeans and flats to pencil skirts and heels. 96% Cotton, 4% Elastolefin.
- Similar itemEmbossed polka-dot cardigan with round neck and button fastenings long sleeves and ribbed edges.
- Citizens of HumanitySid Classic Straight Milo JeansDetailsCitizens of Humanity Sid fit jeans in Milo wash. Five-pocket style; signature "h" embroidery at back pockets. Straight legs. Citizens of Humanity logo patch at back waist. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/polyurethane. Made in USA of imported material. Model's measurements: Height, 6'1"/185cm, Suit 38L, Shirt 15. 5 x 34, Waist 32"/81cm, Inseam 32"/81cm. Designer About Citizens of Humanity: Established in 2003, Citizens of Humanity has charmed the fashion worldwith a rigorous commitment to cutting edge denim styling, supreme comfortand fit without compromise. Each piece of Citizens of Humanity is uniqueand handcrafted to perfection. With over 25 years of experience in thedenim industry, Citizens of Humanity founder and denim giant, Jerome Dahan, is a true visionary and the first to bring the concept of luxury denim tothe US market from his native Paris, France.
- Frank EileenBarry Gingham Button-Down Blouse, Blue/WhiteDetailsFrank Eileen check gingham poplin blouse. Spread collar. Button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Patch pocket at left. Yoked back. Shirttail hem. Cotton. Made in the USA of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 31. 5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen: Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.