- Similar itemThe Debutante Palm Clutch adds a touch of tropical flair to your designer handbag collection with a metallic palm tree appliqué. Crafted of genuine leather, this chic fashion accessory features a removable shoulder chain that lets you carry your luxury handbag however your heart desires. 100% Leather. Metallic palm tree appliqué Magnetic snap closure. Interior zippered pocket. Removable shoulder chain: 22.5" Drop. Dimensions: 7.5"H X 11"W X 1"D.
- Bring on the bling with this vintage-style peacock pin,which is exquisitely embellished with green crystals. Crafted from rose-goldtone metal that enhances the sparkle,this elegant brooch makes the perfect addition to your coat or blouse.
- Similar itemFeel the flash this wild style will give you! Betsey Johnson's Grrace showcases a feisty black faux hair upper with edgy studs featured at the back. Completing this round toe pump is a 6 inch heel and 2 inch platform. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Similar itemPale rose sleeveless evening dress from Amen featuring a v-neck, open back, sequin embroidery and a pleated skirt. The front is shorter than the back.
- Similar itemPink silk sheer layered dress from Marc Jacobs featuring a v-neck, cap sleeves, a buckle fastening belt at the bodice, a rear keyhole detail with a button fastening, an embroidered floral design and a knee length a-line skirt with a curtained finish.
- Similar itemGet super sexy height in the Supra. This Shoe Republic pump features a red micro suede upper with adjustable mary jane strap and gold detailed 2 inch platform. A rounded toe and 5 1/2 inch stiletto heel creates a confident look. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. red.
- Similar itemComposition: Soft leather. Details: shoulder bags, medium, solid color, metal applications, magnetic closure, metallic strap, lined interior, internal zip pocket. Measurements: Depth: 2.15 inches Height: 5.85 inches Length of strap: 31.2 inches Width: 10.14 inches.
- Made in China
- Similar itemJay StrongwaterMint Fly Tack PinDetailsHandcrafted of cast metal.Silver-tone and enamel finish.Hand set with Swarovski crystals.Approximately 0.75"W x 3/4"T.Imported.Designer About Jay Strongwater:Jay Strongwater's love of the elegant but vividly bejeweled objet-whether it's meant to rest on a tabletop or the graceful curve of a woman's neck-has led him on a journey through the worlds of fashion and home furnishings. He began his career while a student at the Rhode Island School of Design. After garnering raves for a necklace he'd made his mother, he took jewelry samples to open buyer days at some of New York's finest department stores, and soon a burgeoning business was born. At the age of 23, Strongwater met designer Oscar de la Renta, with whom he began to collaborate on jewelry designs for runway shows. The move to home accessories was delightfully serendipitous organic. For the 1994 holiday season, Strongwater sent gifts of jewel-encrusted filigree picture frames to friends, fashion editors, and buyers, who immediately fell in love with the design. By 1998, his Jewels for the Home collection had supplanted his fashion business. In essence, Strongwater created his own niche: the jeweler turning his meticulous eye and art toward a world beyond a woman's wrists, neck, and ears.