- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Metallic Nubuck Ballet Flat, Rose GoldDetailsLook and feel as graceful as a ballerina in the Varina ballet flat by Salvatore Ferragamo. The metallic nubuck and pretty bow topping the toe will show the world how you shine-on or off the stage.Metallic, chrome-tanned nubuck leather upper. 1/4" flat heel.Round toe.Tonal signature Vara grosgrain bow with engraved logo plate. Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. "Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemFive pocket boot cut jeans gain a gently worn in look from hazy whiskering and soft fading. Button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% elastane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 8.5in / 21.5cm Inseam: 34in / 86cm Leg opening: 16in / 40.5cm. Available sizes: 24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32
- Similar itemBeige silk-cashmere blend open front cardigan from P.A.R.O.S.H featuring long sleeves, ribbed cuffs and a ribbed hem.
- Similar itemAmerican made soft and stretchy cropped high neck seamless tank. A great layering piece. 92% Nylon. 8% Spandex. Machine Wash Cold. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemThe wear with everything, go-to open cardigan. So effortlessly chic and versatile.
- Similar itemBuild your capsule wardrobe on wear-everywhere staples like J Brand's "Brooke Bootcut" jeans. A more voluminous silhouette than the obligatory skinny, this dark indigo pair is kept super flattering with whiskering at the thigh and a low-rise cut. Classic five-pocket style. Zipper fly, button closure. Belt loops. 94% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 1% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Jacques LevineInslee Suede Ballerina FlatDetailsSuede slipper detailed with grosgrain trim and bow on round toe.Natural shearling (China) lining.Flat heel; slip-on style.Imported.Designer About Jacques Levine:The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.
- Similar item"This jersey tank features banding at the scoop neck. Spaghetti straps. Semi sheer. * 25"" long, measured from shoulder. * Fabrication: Soft jersey. * 50% cotton/50% modal. * Wash cold. * Imported. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS"
- Similar itemThis feminine sleeveless top is crafted from smooth stretch-cotton jersey and features a woven-lace ruffle at the neckline. Woven-lace ruffle at the scoop neckline. Sleeveless silhouette. Even-sewn hem. Shell: 95% cotton; 5% elastane. Lace: 85% cotton; 15% nylon. Machine washable. Imported. Also available in Petite.