- "Eizabeth Cole, 19" — @hellobombshell
Photo of Karlie Kloss - LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala - Arrivals - Picture 10. Browse more than 100,000 pictures of celebrity and movie on AceShowbiz.
- TAN Books | An Introduction To Philosophy | A college textbook that cuts down on technical vocabulary as much"Major: Philosophy" — @hellobombshell
An Introduction To Philosophy | A college textbook that cuts down on technical vocabulary as much as possible, yet conveys full meaning of basic philosophical questions. Covers essence existence, rights duties, human knowledge, happiness, problem of change, God, etc. By far best intro we have seen. Everything is covered from Thomistic, realist viewpoint. Great!
- "Vocal Type: Mezzo-Soprano" — @hellobombshell
Hi, my name is Emma. I may be slightly obsessed with Taylor Swift. +
- "1. How did you learn about the Tigresses?
I saw a post about auditions for the acapella group on a bulletin board on campus." — @hellobombshell
Day of Our Lives Chalkboard
- "2. What are your motivations?
My biggest motivation in life is freedom. Freedom to do whatever I want." — @hellobombshell
- "3. Why do you want to be a Tigress?
Being in an acapella group sounds like alot of fun. And fun is what I'm all about." — @hellobombshell
View photos from Pitch Perfect (2012) with Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson, pictured as Fat Amy, on IMDb!
- "4. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Besides your basic ear piercing, no. But, who knows? Maybe I'll want something soon..." — @hellobombshell
Karlie Kloss in 'A Delicate Balance'...
- "5. Tell us about your family.
Well, that's a bit complicated..." — @hellobombshell
.@karliekloss | Bday dinner with Grandpa and Daddy-3 Generations of Klosses! - Use Instagram online! Webstagram is the Best Instagram Web Viewer!
- "On the outside we seem perfect, but their constant pressure has led me to resent them." — @hellobombshell
.@karliekloss | Happy Birthday to the most beautiful woman I know. I love you mom :) xoxo - Use Instagram online! Webstagram is the Best Instagram Web Viewer!
- "Let's just say, moving out wasn't exactly a hard experience." — @hellobombshell
Raul Gutierrez on life and photography.
- "6. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Confession time: I've never had a boyfriend before. I wasn't exactly a social butterly before college." — @hellobombshell
- "7. Who is a role model to you?
I once read a biography on Wallis Simpson, and she has been my idol ever since. I love a woman who doesn't let nyone else define who she is." — @hellobombshell
- "8. List your top three singers/musicians.
I love fun, pop, party music! Like, Katy Perry," — @hellobombshell
Katy Perry's once signature, dark black locks are now a thing of the past.
- "Rihanna," — @hellobombshell
- "and Ke$ha." — @hellobombshell
- "9. What is your favorite song?
My favorite song today is 'Brokenhearted' by Karmin. But tomorrow, who knows?" — @hellobombshell
- "10. Do you play any musical instrument?
Musical instruments look good on college aplications, so I studied the violin from age seven plus." — @hellobombshell
- "11. What is your favorite musical?
Once, my school took us on a trip to see West Side Story after we read Romeo and Juliet. It is the only musical I've had the privilege to see, so it's my favorite by default." — @hellobombshell
- "12. List your five favorite movie musicals.
Funny Face," — @hellobombshell
- "Meet Me in St. Louis," — @hellobombshell
Amazon.com: Meet Me In St. Louis (Two-Disc Special Edition): Judy Garland, Margaret O'Brien, Mary Astor, Lucille Bremer, Leon Ames, Tom Drake, Marjorie Main, Harry Davenport, June Lockhart, Henry H. Daniels Jr., Joan Carroll, Hugh Marlowe, Roy Mack, Vincente Minnelli, Doris Gilver, Fred F. Finklehoffe, Irving Brecher, Sally Benson, Sarah Y. Mason, Victor Heerman: Movies & TV
- "West Side Story," — @hellobombshell
WEST SIDE STORY: 50th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Review. Directed by Jerome Robbins and Robert Wise, the film stars Natalie Wood and Richard Beymer.
- "Chicago," — @hellobombshell
- "13. What's your favorite TV show?
Unfortunately, living in a freshman hall has gotten me addicted to watching Girls." — @hellobombshell
- "14. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is that I will let the perfectionism that has been instilled in me take over." — @hellobombshell
- "15. Who would you consider your biggest competition?
I am my own biggest competition. I am constantly fighting with myself to be better. Also, the serious side and the playful side of me are at constant battle." — @hellobombshell
- "16. Do you have any skills no one knows about?
I'm really good at nail art. If you ever want a killer manicure, just stop by my dorm room!" — @hellobombshell