- Mid-blue mid-weight denim. Faded, whiskered, subtly distressed, belt loops, five pockets, turned-up cuffs. Button and concealed zip fastening at waist. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Bradford
- Similar itemTake on that cool borrowed-from-the-boyfriend look in this black and white tartan check oversized shirt. Featuring popper fastening, two patch pockets and rolled sleeves.
- Similar itemInfuse a pop of print and texture into your cold-weather look with this woven coat from DKNY. Crafted from a cozy wool blend, with faux leather trim and a waist-defining belt, this coat is a new-season standout. Collared neckline. Button-front closure. Tie belt. Patch pockets. Wool/viscose/polyester; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemDistressed utility pockets lend a cool edge to this Free People sweater for chic, casual style -- play up the idea of deconstruction with destroyed denim! Cotton/acrylic/nylon/wool/alpaca/polyester. Hand wash. Imported. Scoop neckline. Three-quarter sleeves. Fitted. Two distressed utility pockets at sides. Ribbed-knit trim at neckline, cuffs and hem. Pullover style. Hits at the hip.
- Calvin Klein's belted coat features an oversized faux fur collar for seriously luxe style. Wool/polyester/viscose/nylon; lining: polyester; faux fur: modacrylic. Dry clean. Imported. Oversized fake fur point collar. Front button closures. Long sleeves. Self-tie sash belt at waist. Welt pockets at hips. Midweight. Lined. Hits above knee; approx. 34 inches long.
- Similar itemMade in LA with high quality, locally-sourced fabric, the new Rebecca Minkoff Denim & Tees line is made with your favorite – perfectly worn – jeans in mind and a simple, clean aesthetic. Introducing the ultra slim, ultra flattering boyfriend jean. The Mercer Boyfriend Jean was made for girls who want to borrow from the boys, but still look feminine. Find your fit. Every pair of jeans sold triggers a donation to NO KID HUNGRY that can help connect a child in need with up to 20 meals. Learn more. Front Rise 8 1/2” Back rise 13 1/4” Hip 38” Inseam 29” Leg opening 12” Small rips on both knees to add to the distressed, worn in look. Relaxed fit, true to size. For a slouchier fit that sits lower, we recommend going up a size. Zip fly with button at top. Relaxed fit in waist and upper thigh that begins to taper at mid-thigh for a modern twist on the classic boyfriend fit. 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex. Stonewashed for a slightly broken in feel and soft hand. Comfort stretch material makes the jeans have just enough give for comfort and a lived in look. Back pockets are placed slightly lower for a traditional men’s look. Tonal RM logo on the back right pocket, and RM engraved hardware throughout, tonal stitching. Two front pockets with a small coin pocket and 2 back pockets at back. Made in the U.S.A.
- Similar itemGathered button front plaid shirt. Convertible button tab sleeves. Body length 26" on size medium.
- Similar itemFrayed patch pockets slouch comfortably against this cozy marled-knit pullover framed with chunky ribbed trim. 21 1/2" length (size Medium). Unlined. 49% cotton, 23% acrylic, 16% nylon, 10% wool, 2% alpaca. Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry. By Free People; imported. t.b.d.
- Similar itemDusty brown cotton and wool blend coat from Maison Scotch featuring notched lapels, single button front fastening, contrast eiffel tower removable brooch on the chest, black belt at the waist, two front pouch pockets and long sleeves.