- FryeDorado Polished Leather Riding BootDetailsEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots.Shiny leather with tonal topstitching.To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details.Pull-on style.Round toe.1/2" stacked block heel.Leather lining and sole.Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemA graphic take on a classic: Our Macey Vest is a cozy, quilted puffer to layer on during the cooler months. Done in pony-inspired polka dots and chevron-stitched trims, it’s fun yet polished and perfectly fitted, with roomy pockets and shiny domed buttons. It adds instant warmth and an unexpected touch of animal print to your wardrobe. Polyester. Fitted. Crewneck. Sleeveless. Zipper closure at center front. 23" (57.7 cm) in length.
- Similar itemThe It jean because it flatters everyone. Our Super Skinny is a chic and versatile go-to with a super-slim silhouette and a hint of stretch for the perfect fit. The back pockets are embroidered with our signature logo, while the dark wash is hand-sanded and whiskered to give it a lived-in look. Any shoe, any top it pairs with everything. We styled it with our Lidia Polo or try adding volume on top to balance the slim shape (a longer length is more forgiving). Low-rise, skinny fit. Button front. Zip fly. Five pocket; double T logo, corded embroidery on back pockets. Front Rise: 8.5" (21.6cm) Back Rise: 13.5" (34.4cm) Inseam: 33.5" (85.1cm) Leg Opening: 12.25" (31.1cm) 98% Cotton 2% Elastane. Machine wash cold, separately. Tumble dry low.
- Similar itemOur Collin Signature Skinny is slim-fitting denim at its effortless best. It is fitted from the waist to ankle with a regular rise and signature button-flap back pockets. The Stella wash is dark blue denim with whisker details and light fading through the thigh and bum. Medium weight, super stretch denim with soft feel. Fabrication: 91% cotton, 6% polyester, 3% elastan. Regular rise, Button-flap back pockets, Zip fly. Inseam: 32” Leg Opening: 12” Model wearing size 26. Model stats: Height 5'10", Waist 26", Hips 34", Inseam 33" Wash as infrequent as possible to maintain character & dyes. Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Avoid the dryer. Lay flat to air dry. Warm iron if necessary.
- Similar itemThis item cannot be returned Embrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots. Shiny leather with tonal topstitching. To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details. Pull-on style. Round toe. 1/2" stacked block heel. Leather lining and sole. Imported.
- Canada GooseFreestyle Puffer VestDetailsWater-resistant, quilted tech Canada Goose vest with logo patch at left chest. Approx. 26"L from shoulder to hem. Stand collar; snap-placket/zip front; Canada Goose ribbon zipper pull.Envelope snap pockets; inner Napoleon adhesive pocket at chest. Polyester/cotton; polyester/viscose lining; 80/20 duck down/feather fill.Made in Canada. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer Canada Goose:Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
- Similar itemDetailed with a water-resistant shell and super lightweight down fill, Parajumpers' quilted vest is perfect for sporty spring layering. Dark blue quilted taffeta shell, stand-up collar with contrast latch, knit collar lining, two-way front zip, 2 zippered front pockets, inside mesh pocket. Slim fit. Team with a cashmere pullover, printed skirt and ballerinas. 100% Polyamide. Lining: 100% Polyamide. Padding: 90% Down, 10% Feather. Machine wash.
- 7 For All MankindFaded Dark-Wash Skinny JeansDetailsFaded dark-wash denim with whiskering.8" rise.Fitted through skinny legs; 10" leg openings.Approx. 34" inseam.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in USA.Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Amika Studded Cap-Toe Pump in BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About 7 For All Mankind:The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Similar itemFryeDorado Polished Leather Riding Boot, BlackDetailsEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots.Shiny leather with tonal topstitching.Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference.1/2" stacked block heel.To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details.Pull-on style.Round toe.Leather lining and sole."Dorado" is made in Spain.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.