- Kate spade new york brings back the classic bowler bag silhouette with this streamlined, modern satchel. Shell & Trim:Leather; Lining:Polyester. Imported. Double handles; detachable adjustable crossbody strap. Zip closure; lined. Interior zip pocket; two slip pockets. 10.75"L x 5.5"W x 8"H; 5" handle drop; 21" strap drop.
- Similar itemBlack and white cashmere blend silhouette sweater from Reed Krakoff featuring a ribbed crew neck, long length raglan sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs and a printed contrast front.
- Similar itemBlack lambskin leather skirt from Olympia Le-Tan featuring a banded waist, concealed back zip fastening with button closure and short length.
- Similar itemBlack suede western boots from Via Roma Xv featuring an almond toe, a patterned perforated detail, an exposed seam detail and a brown chunky mid-heel.
- Similar itemGiuseppe Zanotti Black Leathe Open-Toe Boot are crafted in black supple textured leather on a stiletto heeled sleek form. Featuring peep toe cutout, fringe wrap accents, inner zip closure, silver-tone hardware and leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemWhite cable knit jumper from Moncler Gamme Rouge featuring a ribbed roll neck, long sleeves, ribbed cuffs and a ribbed hem.
- Similar itemLess is more: A clean-lined, timeless silhouette and minimalist hardware the Robin Bowler is one of Tory’s favorite handbags of the season. It takes a structured Sixties shape the satchel and reimagines it as a modern day-to-evening bag. Made of leather, it can be worn over the shoulder or carried at the elbow, adding a polished, put-together finish to any look. Leather. Top zipper closure. Interior zipper pocket and two open pockets. Tubular leather handle with 4.5" (11.5 cm) drop. Height: 7.5" (19 cm) Length: 10" (25 cm) Depth: 5.5" (14 cm)
- Similar itemEmbrace one of the season’s hottest prints in this plaid mini skirt from No. 21. It’s a charming addition to a cable-knit sweater and opaque tights.
- Adam LippesLong-Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater, IvoryDetailsAdam Lippes knit tunic with ribbing.Turtleneck. Long sleeves; cuffs.Split sides.Pullover style.Thick, ribbed hem covers hip.Merino wool.China. Belt, shown, is sold separately. Designer About Adam Lippes:A graduate of Cornell University, Adam Lippes began his career in fashion at Polo Ralph Lauren before moving to Oscar de la Renta, where he became one of the youngest creative directors in the luxury fashion world. In 2013, the Adam Lippes brand was created, a collection of luxury sportswear anchored in classic elegance, refined fabrics and impeccable tailoring. Launched to critical acclaim, the collection became available at the finest retail partners beginning with the Fall 2013 season.