- Die süße Diana Mini Double Rainbow ist eine Special Edition Kamera, exklusiv designt von der Künstlerin Tara McPherson.
- Dream on. Dating back to the early 1960s, the all-plastic Diana camera is a cult classic famous for its dreamy, radiant, lo-fi images. Equipped with a plastic lens, 2 shutter settings (daylight & "B"), 3 aperture settings, a removable lens, a super-small aperture for pinhole images, 2 image formats (12 o& 16 square shots on a standard 120 roll), an endless panorama feature that allows for unlimited and nearly seamless panoramic shots, both a standard tripod thread & shutter-lock for easy, shake-free long exposures + and a new, built-in hot shoe flash mount. Each package includes the new "Diana Vignettes" book packed with over 200 pages of Diana history and truly off-the-wall fictional stories.
- What is one step wackier then our quad cam? Glad you asked.. it's the Pop Cam! Shoots 4 shots in quick sequence, each going through a different color gel. 4 sho
- Shoot cool panoramic images with the Sprocket Rocket SUPERPOP! Teal. This 35mm camera also allows you to rewind and remix your photos with its reverse gear.
- Man-made materials. Camera measures approximately 3.5 inches in length, 5 inches in width. Flash measures approximately 3.25 inches in length, 2.5 inches in width. Neck strap measures approximately 35.5 inches in length. Includes Diana F+ camera, electronic flash, colored gel flash filters, hardcover Diana F+ book, instruction manual, lens cap, and neck strap. Imported.
- The Diana F+ Chamonix will let keep you warm, analogue-style. Shoot lo-fi photos with this fun, patterned medium format camera.
- Two, three or four shots? You decide with one of these great little cameras from Disderi! The Robot cams have been favorite sampler cams for years, and we're gl
- The Diana F+ Metropolis is a travel-themed medium format camera that takes soft-focused and dreamy photos. This special edition snapper includes a flash.
- The Diana F+ KIRAMEKI sparkles with its intricate design and calming colours. This medium-format camera promises dreamy square photos and unlimited creative options when paired with Diana accessories. In honour of Japan’s Golden Week, Lomography present 3 special edition cameras – all beautiful, calming and capable of giving you breath-taking photographs. When conceived, these cameras were meant to commemorate Japan’s Golden Week, a time for celebrating Japanese culture and taking a well-earned rest from work. Now, the cameras have taken on a whole new meaning; they have become a way to help a community with a lot of work ahead of them. With the purchase of this camera you contribute to the donation of EUR 20.000 to the Red Cross Relief Japan. - Type of film : 120. - Two shutter speed - "N" for daylight or "B" for inside or night poses. - Two sizes of possible images - 12 poses squared occupying all the frame 5.2x5.2cm or 16 smaller square poses (4.2x4.2cm. - Flash Diana F + and its filters of gel colored for a splash of colors! - Adapter Diana F + for flash (for standard flash in hotshoe). - Detachable objective for the function pinhole. - Finalized manual worker.
- If geometric prints are your thing, the La Sardina Cubic is for you. This 35mm wide-angle camera boasts simple settings, MX capability and a powerful flash.
- Lomography Diana F+ Sahara white camera
Flash included, pyramid and palm tree print leather case, shutter lock and tripod thread, easy multiple exposures, pinhole function, adjustable shutter speeds
Two image sizes available: 12 full-frame square shots (5.2 x 5.2cm) or 16 smaller square images - (4.2 x 4.2cm)