Shop this look
- Similar itemSky high platforms are still a must have trend and this style will make you summer's greatest hit. Dolce Vita brings you Cosette, a beautiful beige and pink covered silhouette with coral patent piping. An ankle strap and a small slit separates the 5 1/2 inch heel and 2 1/2 inch platform. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. multi-color.
- Similar itemAngled bandage trim brings strong directional drama to this versatile night-out classic. Strapless. Sweetheart neckline. Body-con fit. Allover angled bandage overlay. Concealed center back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Hits at mid-thigh. To maintain the beauty of your garment, please follow the care instructions on the attached label. Rayon, Nylon, Spandex. color: Rio Red
- Similar itemBrown cotton velvet classic trench coat from Yves Saint Laurent Vintage featuring notched lapels, a double breasted front fastening, a belted waist, side pockets, long sleeves, a storm flap and a quilted lining. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Mix the feel of a rosary and a mala with this Shamballa inspired necklace. A long 30 inch strand of black crystal disco balls alternating with faceted black onyx beads ends with a 4.5 inch long cross shape. This extra long piece is easy to slip over your head and the adjustable closure allows for up to 8 extra inches of length is you prefer it. This religious piece is a great gift for a man who wants to wear a rosary but does not want something delicate. This pieces chunky, urban style mixes fashion with function. Show your beliefs but still look stylish. This necklace will match perfectly with our bracelets inspired by Shamballa Jewels. Our huge selection means you will have dozens of options for matching this neutral colored piece. Inspired by Shamballa Jewels designs derive their inspiration from the original jewelry designs of Mads Kornerup, who founded Shamballa Jewels ApS, which owns the trademark Shamballa. For more information go to the authentic Shamballa Jewels products. Beaded cross necklace. Black crystal, black onyx. Adjustable 30 to 38in, 4.5in cross. Weighs 196.7 grams. Inspired by Shamballa Jewels. Returns Accepted on Unworn. No metal type; Imported;
- Similar itemMultiple strands of dyed semi precious stones, glass faceted beads, and oversized gold balls cascade from a 12k gold plated brass bar and chain. Hand knotted with bright turquoise thread.As seen in Close Up magazine16cm in length with a 10cm link extender.Faceted toggle clasp closure.Lead & nickel safe.Hypo-allergenic. Gently used. Still in excellent condition.
- Similar itemBurberry Brit. Hooded Canvas Trench Coat. Burberry Brit canvas trench coat with signature check under collar; button-out quilted warmer. Approx. 32.3"L (82cm) from center back to hem (size 10). Detachable hood; trench collar. Throat latch; double-breasted button front. Long sleeves; epaulets; belted cuffs. Gun flap. Front vertical welt pockets. Back pleat; rain shield. Adjustable self belt may be tied, buckled, or removed. Cotton; cowhide leather trim. Warmer, nylon; cotton lining; polyester wadding. Nylon hood lining; cupro sleeve lining. Imported.
- Similar itemSay hello Holly, a super cute peep toe pump ready for any party. This Penny Loves Kenny style features a man made black leather with peep toe and neon yellow accents. A partially hidden 1 1/2 inch platform and 5 1/2 inch stiletto heel pair together for a boost. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Pair this sleek dress with vibrantly hued accessories for a look that's sure to make an impression. Strapless. Sweetheart neckline. Bandage construction. Boning at bodice. Center back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Rayon, Nylon, Spandex. Imported.
- Similar itemThe classic body-con dress gets a romantic twist with this flared strapless iteration from Hervé Legér - Strapless, sweetheart neckline, fitted bodice with crisscross bandage panels, flared skirt, exposed zip closure - Fitted silhouette - Pair with sky-high heels and a leather clutch
- Burberry Brit explores its iconic trench silhouette, taking the outerwear staple into toasty territory with this plush down-filled puffer coat, outfitted with a detachable hood and a contemporary mid-length silhouette. Zip-detachable drawcord hood with button closure, point collar with hook closure. Button epaulettes, long sleeves with belt buckle cuffs. Double-breasted front button closure, hip button flap and zip pockets. Belt loops, detachable fabric buckle belt with D-ring detail. Back storm flap with button closure, quilted, filled, lined. Shell & lining: polyester; fill: mallard duck grey cluster/mallard duck feather. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemBling Jewelry Black Simulated Onyx Faceted Bead Necklace 20in 925 Sterling Silver
- Similar itemWork it the Nwing! This sleek stiletto features a black suede upper with thick ankle strap and back zipper. A rounded toe, 5 inch heel and 1/2 inch hidden platform complete this Jessica Simpson pump. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Expertly manufactured in England with quality and efficiency at the forefront, Cheshire based brand Knutsford present the women's mid-length cotton trench coat; a timeless, longline construction fashioned from rainproof British bonded cotton. The structured garment offers a clean silhouette with waist belt, fitted seaming and double top stitching to emphasise the waist. Classic trench elements including, shaped trench flaps, pointed collar and double breasted fastening ensure a signature finish whilst real horn buttons offer luxury aesthetic. Complete with two side seam pockets and signature Knutsford lining. The garment will arrive in a Knutsford garment carrier and packed in a signature branded gift bag. K.N. Outer: 100% Cotton. Body and Sleeve Lining: Acetate Satin. Size UK XS measures: 38" length. Made in England. Exclusive to Coggles, Knutsford's Legacy Range is a collection of bespoke pieces inspired by Britain's rich manufacturing heritage. Limited to 100 pieces, each garment is individually numbered 1-100 and is a fine display of exemplary craftsmanship. For more details about this garment, please visit Knutsford England.