- Similar itemBold eyeshadows in vibrant colors, inspired by the forces of nature. Eyes to Kill Solo shades come in perfect mattes, elegant satins, and bold pops to suit any wardrobe and complete any makeup look. Available in 1
- A beauty mainstay for over 30 years, Lancôme's multi-tasking 'Dual Finish' powder and foundation formula transforms your skin in one simple step. Use it wet or dry to build sheer to full coverage, or lightly dust it all over as a weightless finishing powder. For a natural look, layer it over moisturizer – it creates the most flattering matte finish.. For tan to dark complexions with cool undertones. Comes in a mirror compact. Comes with a powder puff for dry use and a sponge for wet coverage.
- Este Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultra Radiance Lifting Creme Makeup. Experience the worlds most luxurious creme makeup. Release the light of a million gems. Sends light streaming through a prism of precious micro-fine gems for a flawless finish and jewel-like radiance. This indulgent creme souffl formula with brush glides on seamlessly, providing an immediate surge of hydration. Re-plumps and helps lift and firm, visibly evening out skintones for smooth, weightless coverage. Contains patented anti-aging technologies with vitamins
- Similar itemMiracle Shine paddle brush by Toni Guy, Wide paddle design, Infused with Moroccan Argon Oil, Designed to add radiant shine while you brush, Branded handle.
- Bold eyeshadows in vibrant colors, inspired by the forces of nature. Eyes To Kill Solo shades come in perfect mattes, elegant satins, and bold pops to suit any wardrobe and complete any makeup look. Made in France. Ask the experts. Our Beauty Advisors are here to help. Send an email to GiorgioArmaniBeautySpecialist@s5a.com - Eyes to Kill Solo Eye Shadow Palette
- Similar itemFor shoe lovers it's footwear, and for beauty lovers, it's all about brushes like the Sigma F41 Fan Makeup Brush! This brush has a long synthetic-bristles that fan out into a flat head, perfect for lightly applying powder, cream, or liquid makeup to your face for a soft, diffused finish. The corners of this brush are ideal for applying highlights on the brow bone, Cupid's bow, and inner eye. 7.5"" long.
- Similar itemTouch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Estée Lauder’s Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick polishes and evens skin tone for a healthy looking glow. Combining liquid make up and applicator in one, this skin loving, weightless and comfortable formula instantly hydrates for eight hours. Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick14ml Color: Honey bronze.
- Clinically proven tone-correcting mineral foundation and brightening serum in one. Created with exceptional purity in mind, this ultra-thin, skin-perfecting fluid provides seamless adjustable coverage, a natural finish and the look and feel of beautiful skin while delivering a noticeably brighter, more youthful appearance. Made with the bare minimum ingredients and formulated without oil, silicone, parabens or fragrance. It's like nothing you've ever felt before. Famous no-makeup look and feel. Skin-loving formula. No silicone. No oil. No parabens. No fragrance. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested. Coconut-derived base with jojoba-coated mineral pigments and non-chemical broad spectrum Spf 20. Supercharged Lilac Plant Stem Cells and Vitamin C help to reveal brighter, more even-toned skin. Ultra-thin, silky texture--one to two weightless drops naturally transform, soften and smooth your complexion. 1 oz.
- Who it's for: Dry combination to oily skin typesWhat it is:Ultra-fluid, silky makeup controls oil, yet hydrates where needed. What it does:Slip on a silk-enriched makeup. Feel naked, yet covered to perfection. Control oil, yet hydrate where needed. Protect with Spf. Oil-free. Coverage:Sheer to moderate.Finish:Natural-matte.Great to know:- Real silk allows this formula to blend gently and evenly into skin.- Allergy tested.- 100% fragrance free.- Non-acnegenic.- Dermatologist tested.- Sweat and humidity resistant.- Water resistant.How to Use- Apply after using your 3-Step Skin Care System. - Start with a small amount in the center of the face. Blend outwards with Foundation Brush or fingertips. Blend well and build coverage as needed. - Remove with your favorite Clinique makeup remover.