- Similar itemLook casual and comfortable in this horizontal striped tee by Lord & Taylor. This classic long-sleeved top will pair perfectly with denim or loungewear. Scoop neckline. Long sleeves. Pull over. Striped design. Cotton/spandex. Machine wash. Imported.
- Similar itemPortrait Wool Cape Coat by La Garçonne Moderne. Dramatic, oversized cape style coat in a textured, boiled Japanese wool. Collarless. Front button closure with single exposed button at neckline & hidden front placket. Exaggerated dropped shoulder with rounded, cropped sleeves. Patch pockets at front. Slit at side seams. French-seamed interior finishing. Dramatic, oversized fit. Color: Marine. 100% Wool, Japanese origin. Made in New York.
- You haven’t seen anything quite like this Pour La Victoire ankle boot. Agalia brings you a 1 1/4 inch platform, a soft dark grey suede upper with lace up details at the vamp and trimming the back of the 5 inch heel. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. grey.
- Similar itemGrey wool blend cropped plaid trousers from Golden Goose Deluxe Brand featuring a waistband with belt loops, side slit pockets, a straight leg and two back buttoned welt pockets.
- Similar itemClassic yet on-trend, this coat from Calvin Klein incorporates faux leather with wool to create a sophisticated winter piece. The faux leather sleeves complement the black and white wool body for a truly refined look. Collar. Button-up. Faux leather sleeves. Two pockets. Fully lined. Approximate length from shoulder to hem for size 4: 34 1/2" Shell: wool/rayon/polyester; body lining: 100% polyester; sleeve lining: polyester/cotton; PU: polyurethane/viscose. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemEtroCady Flare-Leg Pants, BlackDetailsCady.Approx. 10" front rise; moderate rise sits on top of hips.Approx. 15" leg opening; Slim through the thigh; flares at the knee.Approx. 34" inseam.Seam pockets; back welt pockets.Hook-and-eye/zip front; belt loops.Viscose/acetate/spandex.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25.5"/65cm, hips 33.5"/83cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Etro:The Italian firm Etro began in 1968 by creating intricately patterned fabrics, and today its collections include everything from ready-to-wear to accessories to menswear. Still a family-owned company, founder Gimmo Etro's daughter Veronica designs for women and his son Kean oversees the men's designs.
- Similar itemPurple suede ankle boots from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring a peep toe, a side zip, a platform, a nude sole and a stiletto heel.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: jersey, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, single pocket, no appliqués.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: jersey, solid color, wide neckline, long sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués.