Something for your fridge....
The 10 Principles of Healing
by Bryan e. Robinson, Ph.D.
1. Principle of Perception. Our perceptions of ourselves and the world are shaped by mental pictures of pas reality that can be changed.
2. Principle of Choice. We always have the power to choose how we will think, feel and behave, no matter how hopeless our lives seem to be.
3. Principle of Vacuum. Getting rid of addictive thoughts and feelings clears a space for us to receive healing and happiness in our lives.
4. Principle of Optimism. We can create a positive and happy life by taking an optimistic outlook and by looking on the positive side of situations rather than the negative side.
5. Principle of Expectation. Our expectations have self fulfilling effects that create our experiences and thus our experiences of life become whatever we expect them to be.
6. Principle of Harmony. Our lives work when we align our thoughts, feelings and actions to fit into the grand harmony of nature, rather than resist the natural forces of the universe.
7. Principle of Empowerment. We are empowered when we think of ourselves as survivors instead of victims of life and when we accept responsibility for our thoughts, feelings and actions.
8. Principle of the Boomerang. The thoughts we put out from within eventually come back to us in one form or another, just lik a boomerang.
9. Principle of Magnetism. We attract people into our lives who think, feel and behave like us and thus people closes to us are mirrors of ourselves.
10. Principle of the Inner Guru. Healing addictive thoughts and lifestyle comes from the inside out, not the outside in.