This is a challenge I made with my sister, because I think it so much more fun when you can have something that you "have" to make. You can do whatever you like with this, you can change the challenges to something you find better. You can make dolls and write stories to it. You can also chose to only have the same people trough the whole challenge or change for every set ♥ xx
1. Moving in to your new apartment in New York with your sister.
2. Walking your dogs in Central park.
3. Meeting an English gentleman who asks you to dinner.
4. Having dinner with the English gentleman,
5. Having drinks with your girlfriends.
6. Attending a board meeting at your fathers company.
7. Having dinner with your family.
8. Meeting your soon to be boyfriend( the English gentleman) for drinks.
9. Traveling home to London.
10. Attending an auction at Sotheby's.
11. Shopping with your girlfriends at Harrods and Selfridges.
12. Attending your brothers polo match.
13. Boarding a Jet to fly back to NYC.
14. Having lunch with your boyfriend.
15. Jogging in central park with your dogs.
16. Going to your boyfriends apartment.
17. Going to a Charity auction with your favorite brother.
18. Shopping for vacation clothes with your sister.
19. Babysitting your big brothers kids.
20. Cooking dinner for your boyfriend.
21. Going on a vacation with your boyfriend.
22. Laying on the beach in Cabo San Lucas.
23. Meeting your friends for Margaritas and Tacos in Cabo.
24. Flying home.
25. Going to work.
26. Buying a chateau in Paris.
27. Furniture shopping in Paris.
28. Flying your boyfriend to Paris.
29. Putting a love lock on the Pont de l'Archeveche in Paris.
30. Laying in bed all day with your dogs and boyfriend.
31. Sightseeing in Paris with your boyfriend.
32. Shopping with your boyfriend and dogs in Paris.
33. Flying home to England.
34. Formal dinner with both families including siblings, aunts, uncles and their wives and husbands, kids and pets.
35. Flying back to NYC and going to work.
36. Having a long day at the office.
37. Looking after your boyfriend's sisters kids.
38. Going to the playground with your boyfriend's sisters kids.
39. Attending a business meting.
40. Going with your boyfriend to the Hamptons.
41. Staying in the Hamptons with your boyfriend and his parents.
42. Attending a charity tennis match in the Hamptons.
43. Spending a day on a sail boat with your boyfriend and dogs.
44. Dinner on the beach.
45. Flying back to England with your boyfriend and his family.
46. Boyfriends point: asking your girlfriend's father for her hand in marriage.
47.Boyfriends point: changing the family engagement ring at Harry Winston with your mother, sister and your girlfriend's mother and sister.
48. A casual family dinner with both your and your boyfriend's family.
49. Going on a family vacation to Paris.
50. Getting engaged at the Eiffel tower.
51. A romantic dinner at the Eiffel tower after you just got engaged.
52. Having champagne brunch with the families.
53. Taking a romantic stroll as newly engaged with your dogs.
54. Taking a yacht to Monte Carlo.
55. Attending Monte Carlo Grand Prix.
56. Going to a Monte Carlo casino.
57. Going to drinks with friends to tell about your engagement.
58. Go clubbing with friends.
59. House hunting in NYC.
60. Decorating the house.
61. Having a house warming party.
62. Meeting you boyfriend's ex-girlfriend at the party.
63. Wedding dress shopping with your mother, sister, best friend and your boyfriend's mother and sister.
64. Having lunch with your boyfriend, best friend and her boyfriend.
65. Attending your best friends baby shower.
66. Going back home to London for Christmas shopping with you best friend.
67. Celebrate Christmas home with your family and your boyfriend's family at your family's country estate in Scotland.
68. Hunting with you father and you soon to be father in law.
69. Formal Christmas dinner.
70. Opening gifts and having a late brunch.
71. Going on mani pedi's with your mother, sister and best friend.
72. Celebrating New years eve with your friends at a yacht in the Bahamas.
73. Start the New Year with hiring a wedding planner.
74. Planning your wedding and having a rehearsal dinner.
75. Attending the Oscars.
76. Buying a New car.
77. Sending out invitations for the wedding.
78. Looking for a Manor in England.
79. Staying at your best friends while your fiance is out of town
80. Having a night in with your best friend.
81. Attending the Met gala.
82. Date night at a Lana del Ray concert.
83. Rehearsal dinner with everyone.
84. Getting ready for your wedding.
85. Get married.
86. Having the reception.
87. Going on your honeymoon.
88. Moving to England and buying furniture for your home.
89. Being 5 months pregnant.
90. Looking for kids clothes and toys with your best friend.
91. Celebrating your child's first birthday.
92. Taking over the family business.
93. Watching your two other children grow up.
94. Turning 30 years old.
95. Going on a vacation with your husband and three kids.
96. Taking your youngest child to the first day of school.
97. Gardening with your daughter.
98. Attending your best friends charity ball.
99. Staying home, before you leave for Rome.
100. Renewing your vows in Rome.