- This cast bronze statue by the French artist, Emile Monier (1883- ), depicts a young Egyptian female and is signed "E. Monier" in the base. It measures 13.75 by 7.25 by 3 inches and weighs an estimated 8-10 lbs.
- Bast Egyptian Cat Goddess ~ A print of the original painting by Emily Balivet, 2011 The Egyptian goddess, protector of the household, bringer of health. She is known as the Lady of the East, the Goddess of the Rising Sun. Bast is widely known today as the "Cat Goddess", protector of domestic affairs, and as a goddess who protected mothers and their newborn children. In Egyptian magical texts, a woman suffering from infertility might make an offering to Bast in hopes that this would help her conceive. Printed on matte high quality chromogenic photographic paper (Kodak Endura), the print measures 16x20 with a .5" white border allowance. The print is titled, signed, and dated on the front,. ~All prints are packaged professionally and shipped via Priority mail (within the US) ~Overseas shipping via USPS First Class International ~Shipping discounts on multiple purchases! Please contact me with questions or comments and visit my website www.emilybalivet.com to see my entire portfolio!
- Автор: annadu
- "I love enameled jewelry, this bracelet is a masterpiece" — @linda-caricofe
.25" High, 2.25" Diameter The discovery of King Tut's tomb in 1922 sparked an Egyptian Revival in the decorative arts during the 1920's. This bracelet is a gorgeous example of how Ancient Egyptian themes were combined with the popular Art Deco motif of the era to create a timelessly bold statement.
- "fabulous " eye " collar necklace" — @linda-caricofe
- Capturing perfectly a cat's sinuous grace, this replica is moulded from an original in the British Museum dating from c.200 BC.
- "Notice the embellishment of this fab body con dress, that wide gold collar refects the collar necklaces of Egyptian Revival styles" — @linda-caricofe
Walk like an Egyptian in this sensational body-con dress with fabulous embellished collar. We love this styled with a little biker jacket and ankle boots for a cool and seriously rock chick day-time look. 100% Polyester. Machine washable.
- "I love these sandals, and they are perfect for the Egyptian Revival style" — @linda-caricofe
Flaunt your worldly sense of style in the Angel in Egypt wedge sandals from Vogue.. . Leather upper in a dress wedge sandal style with a round, open toe. Stitching details at the vamp. Adjustable ankle strap ensures a great fit. Smooth lining, cushioning insole. 1 3/4 inch platform midsole. Traction outsole, 4 1/2 inch wedge heel
- "The threads in this beautiful vintage dress is spun gold" — @linda-caricofe
For Sale on 1stdibs - This is an interesting piece, being old 'AS IS' due to water damage. Made in Egypt as a couture piece for an habitue of King Farouk's court in the 50s.
- Business Card Case Stempunk Scarab Inlaid on a Gold Scroll Hand Painted Design Background Egyptian Beetle Metal Wallet Business Card Holder"The Winged Scarab is always found in this style , in both fashion, accessories and home decor" — @linda-caricofe
Business Card Case Stempunk Scarab Inlaid on a Gold Scroll Hand Painted Design Background Egyptian Beetle Metal Wallet Business Card Holder Product Information: Business Card Case, Metal Wallet - choose the color for the back of your case -high quality stainless steel -holds up to 15 business cards or more (depending on thickness) -– scarab/beetle brass, inlaid in gold design resin. -Size: 3 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 1/4" Product Number: INSCT10-BMSm Nicely packaged and ready for gifting. Stylish and versatile accessory: as a wallet, for easy access to cards, cash or i.d., even pills; perfect for gym, yoga, traveling or a night out. The usefulness and unique design makes for an ideal gift or personal use. All my items are unique creations and made in my San Francisco studio. Card Case Available Options: -Background colors are customizable. Let me know what color you prefer. Custom Request:
- "I love the headdress on this lady. Art Deco and Egyptian styles feature head bands or headdress" — @linda-caricofe
- "Cats are a very popular theme for this style for jewelry and home decor." — @linda-caricofe
- "Antique, vintage to new can be found in the wonderful Egyptian Revival style" — @linda-caricofe
- "Think the color and hues of gold when using items for the Egyptian Revival look" — @linda-caricofe
Elixir Ultime by Kerastase. Professional, luxury hair care oil treatment to shine and deeply condition hair. Get frizz-free shiny haircare. Smooth and protect hair.
- 1STDIBS.COM Jewelry & Watches - Fred Leighton - FRED LEIGHTON Egyptian Style Gold Earrings - Gallery 47"Fabulous earrings" — @linda-caricofe