Shop this look
- “A relaxed seating position that can change is a very nice thing to think about,” says Jeffrey Bernett. “And bringing the best thinking you can to a problem is what modernism is all about.” When we challenged Bernett and Nicholas Dodziuk to create a recliner that didn’t look like a recliner, they took us on willingly. Sleek and streamlined, the satisfying Flight Recliner (2005) has a compact footprint, and its patented conversion mechanism takes only a slight, seated push to activate. Upright, the Flight functions as a comfortable, streamlined club chair, and it opens in three stages from feet up to full recline. A stainless steel sleigh base provides stable footing. Lifetime warranty on frame. Made in U.S.A.
- Romantic and intriguing, our new Isla settee is a nod to a classic sentiment of ease and comfort. A lazy afternoon can be spent lounging on the loose, under stuffed down and foam cushion while living the dream of sophistication and savoir faire. 36 inches high x 50.25 inches wide x 29 inches deep. Seat height: 19.5"; Bottom clearance 9.5"; Arm rest height: 24" Constructed from solid European oak, Belgian linen and viscose blend. Cushion: springs and down wrapped foam core. 100% hand finished in antique black coal finish.
- Similar itemModern shelving... Cafeteria style. What better way to showcase your Vonnegut collection alongside your beloved knick-knacks than the SHILF modular shelving system. Combine steel components as you see fit without tools or hardware. Your collection will be the talk of the town. Available in white, ivory or matte black powder-coat. The second of four pre-configured options, Version 2.0 gives you three shelves and tons of space for all your storage needs. Powder-coated steel. Molded plastic glides on foot blocks for flooring protection. Measures 47"w x 40"h x 15"d.
- Round out your décor with this HomeVance button tufted cocktail ottoman. PRODUCT FEATURES Tufted design adds sophisticated style. PRODUCT DETAILS 16''H x 48.5''W x 29.75''D Weight capacity: 200 lbs. Upholstery: linen Upholstery: linen Fill: foam Spot clean Ottoman: manufacturer's 90-day limited warranty Parts: manufacturer's 1-year warranty Model no. 25E208OT-DGL3AR Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Color: Grey. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Linen/Foam.
- Similar itemSo versatile, this settee will provide additional seating in a small living area, home office, foyer or bedroom. The solid wood frame features exquisite carved details that are accentuated by the washed finish. A tight back and single cushion provide a formal, yet still comfortable appearance and neutral upholstery finished with designer details like self-welting complete the look. Solid oak wood frame. Hand-applied finish. Linen upholstery. Dimensions : H: 35.5" W: 61" D: 28"
- Find Footrests And Ottomans at Target.com! The Parker ottoman goes his own way. Actually, your way. Parker is happy as a footstool and useful as an upholstered cocktail ottoman. Yet, this square ottoman set on tapered legs has connections. It's part of highly configurable new upholstery collection. Just add pieces to customize a perfect ensemble. Shown here in Java, a rich dark roast of a brown with a linen-like hand. A perfect blend. Color: Carbon?.
- Similar itemModern shelving... Cafeteria style. What better way to showcase your Vonnegut collection alongside your beloved knick-knacks than the SHILF modular shelving system. Combine steel components as you see fit without tools or hardware. Your collection will be the talk of the town. Available in white, ivory or matte black powder-coat. The third of four pre-configured options, Version 3.0 gives you plenty of storage space for your knick-knacks, audio collections and your personal library. Powder-coated steel. Molded plastic glides on foot blocks for flooring protection. Measures 47"w x 48.25"h x 15"d.
- Similar item“Furniture that is too obviously designed is very interesting,” said designer Milo Baughman, “but too often belongs only in museums.” A firm believer that good design can have a positive influence in our lives, Baughman knew how to design sophisticated, sexy chairs – even when it came to a Recliner (1966). Recognized as one of the originators of the California modern movement, Baughman began his career as a custom furniture designer and in 1953 he joined forces with Thayer Coggin, the founder of the North Carolina company that is still the exclusive manufacturer of Baughman’s work. For five decades, Baughman designed clean, sophisticated and easy-to-live-with furniture, and we worked closely with Thayer Coggin to bring this Recliner back into production. Baughman’s work was included in “High Styles: Twentieth Century American Design,” at the Whitney Museum of American Art in 1985. In 1987, he was inducted into the Furniture Design Hall of Fame. Made in U.S.A. Opens with a slight seated push. Enjoy three stages of comfort: from upright to feet up to full recline.
- Similar itemModern shelving... Cafeteria style. What better way to showcase your Vonnegut collection alongside your beloved knick-knacks than the SHILF modular shelving system. Combine steel components as you see fit without tools or hardware. Your collection will be the talk of the town. Available in white, ivory or matte black powder-coat. The biggest and baddest of four pre-configured options, Version 4.0 gives you the utmost in storage capacity for all of your books, music, odds and ends and what-have-yous. Powder-coated steel. Molded plastic glides on foot blocks for flooring protection. Measures 47"w x 65.6"h x 15"d.
- Similar itemDesign by Milo Baughman.Made in the U.S.A. by Thayer Coggin.The Viceroy Recliner Chair is the perfect piece for most any living space, endowed with Thayer Coggin's unbeatable handcrafted quality and a sophisticated blend of classic and modern design aesthetics. An exposed frame in solid American walnut is complimented by a comfortable seat cushion and supportive high back cushion, completely hand-upholstered and hand-tufted in a selection of fabric or leather options. Put Viceroy's recliner function to use and reveal its plush and sturdy leg rest as the chair's back position reclines, propelling sitters into kick-back-and-relax mode.
- This versatile square coffee table ottoman is a welcome addition to your living space for frequent visitors. The dark brown leather and black wood finish allows this piece to pop from light decor or blend in with darker furniture. The bottom shelf offers additional storage space while the top is padded for resting your body or feet. This coffee table Ottoman piece features a black finish, giving it a sleek and smooth visual look that can be used to easily match both light and dark interior decoration schemes. This piece can be paired with a larger table to create a beautiful visual set or as a standalone piece for extra seating or decoration. Materials: Hardwood, bi-cast leather Hardwood legs and frame Upholstery: Bicast leather Upholstery color: Dark brown Tufted design High density foam cushioning Ottoman features bottom wood shelf for extra storage Dimensions: 34 inches wide x 34 inches deep x 19 inches high Minor Assembly Required Color: Brown.
- Similar itemProvide comfortable seating to your living space with this large leather sofa from Franklin Leather. The leather upholstery is soft to the touch, while the thick padded cushions cradle your body as you nap or read a book. The frame of this modern leather sofa is constructed from solid hardwood for durability. Leather: 'Jin' leather is a European designed natural full grain aniline hide, which is soft to the touch and designed to age beautifully through use Fabric: 'Skye' and 'Balmoral' are 100-percent British designed and woven wool plaids, giving a genuine heritage look Frame: Kiln-dried solid hardwood rails for strength where required, with mixture of plywood and high density particle board panels All joints on the frame are glued and stapled Back suspension: Sinuous 3.4 mm steel springs Seat cushions: Feather and fiber wrapped foam core Pillows/Scatters: Filled with a feather/fiber blend interior Removable solid wood feet in a weathered oak finish Seat cushions are loose and removable with welt detail Set includes: Franklin Leather Grand Sofa and four (4) accent pillows Materials: Kiln-dried solid hardwood/plywood/high density particleboard/top grain aniline-dyed leather/fabric Finish: Weathered oak wood legs Upholstery color: Brown/ pastiche sage Upholstery fill: Feather /fiber wrapped with foam core Seat dimensions: 19 inches high x 31 inches deep Overall dimensions: 29 inches high x 102 inches wide x 48 inches deep Please note: Orders will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. Color: Brown.
- Give your living area an ultra-modern look with this opulent grey recliner set. This leather recliner set features a reclining chair and a dual reclining sofa. Its Leggett and Platt wall-away reclining mechanism allows placement in close vicinity to walls without interfering with full recline. The Italian leather and hardwood frame are both durable and practical. Set includes: Reclining sofa, Recliner chair Leggett and Platt lay flat full horizontal reclining mechanism Kiln-dried hardwood frame 100% top grain, aniline-dyed, Italian leather Seat and back suspension features sinuous 9-gauge steel springs Seat cushions are attached Removable seat backs allow the furniture to fit through any doorway Leggett and Platt wall-away reclining mechanism allows full recline position in close proximity to any wall Sofa features a drop down table with cup holders and a magazine pocket Pocket coil seating Leather match on sides and outside back Materials: Leather, hardwood, metal Upholstery color: Grey Upholstery fill: Two pound density foam that is double wrapped in bonded fiber Dimensions: Seat dimensions: 19 inches high x 21.5 inches deep Sofa: 39.5 inches high x 88 inches wide x 38 inches deep Chair: 39.5 inches high x 43 inches wide x 38 inches deep Note: Each piece of furniture ships via White Glove Delivery. Two professional furniture movers will deliver the furniture directly to the room of your choice (including carrying it up two flights of stairs), set it up where you choose, and remove the packaging materials. Please Note: Our White Glove service only includes 15 minutes of assembly, with no use of tools. If a product page indicates that assembly is required (such as on dining tables, chairs, desks, beds, etc.) assembly will be your responsibility. Please refer to the following link for our most up-to-date White Glove information here. Color: Grey.