Another eye look perfect for the summer time! This is so pretty and perfect! To know how to get this look keep reading!
01. Start by priming your eyes to keep the glittery makeup on!
02. Next apply a turquoise shadow on the entire lid.
03. Then apply dark brown to crease.
04. Next apply a shimmery orange tone and a mocha tone up from your crease.
05. Take a dark brown/ black to outer corner and crease to bring a bit more depth.
06. Highlight using a white shadow under the brow bone.
07. Then apply sticky base for the glitter to the lid.
08. Next apply a shimmer silvery light powder to the middle of the lid. Also apply this shimmer to the brown tones above your crease. Also apply a black glitter over the black shadow.
09. Line upper lashline with black liquid liner. Then line the lower lash line with an aqua tone liner. Then line the waterline with black liner.
10. Next curl your lashes and apply a black mascara. If you want apply a waterproof mascara for summer time.
**I deleted my Facebook and Youtube**
Twitter Quote Account https://twitter.com/PrincessQuote1
Main Twitter https://twitter.com/Makeupchick07
Request Tips or Recipes http://www.polyvore.com/request_tips/set?id=57470696&lid=1662623
Join my taglist to know when more tips are up! http://www.polyvore.com/join_my_taglist/set?id=76715602