- Similar itemUsing broad strokes of acrylic paint, artist Franka Palek allows brilliant yellow to penetrate its sunny presence through enveloping swirls of light and dark grey. Symbolically representing the constant flux of universal forces, she creates a dynamic composition that beautifully balances color and shade with the fluidity of watercolor painting. This giclée print of the original painting is presented in a pure white mat, framed in black wood under glass. Artist: Franka Palek. Giclée print on paper. Single white mat. Hang by D-rings provided; do not hang with wire. Dust with soft dry cloth. Made in USA.
- Similar itemAdd a pop of color to your office attire with this patterned shift dress from Nipon Boutique. Featuring a scoop neckline and back zipper closure, this unique dress looks great with a solid blazer for a sleek and modern professional look. Scoop neckline. Sleeveless. Back zipper closure. Shift silhouette. Patterned. Approximate measurement from shoulder to hem for size 6: 38" Polyester/elastane. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemThe painting is oil on canvas and painted with a pallet knife.
- Similar itemA flattering, utterly feminine piece, patterned with a colorful floral print. V neckline. Sleeveless. Pleated skirt. Low V back. Concealed back zip. Lined. About 20" from natural waist. Polyester/cotton. Dry clean. Made in USA of imported fabric.
- Original artwork by New York artist Jim Oliveira exclusive to Jonathan Adler. Ink and gloss medium poured over Belgian linen canvasses. Each piece is signed and dated on the reverse, and is packaged in a canvas bag for easy storage. Please note, the presence of bubbles or irregularities on the surface are an intentional affect and created by incorporating air into the mixture. 32" X 32". Ink and gloss medium on Belgium linen canvas. Signed and dated.
- Similar itemArtistic journey. Give and Take Print tells the visual story of Veronica Bruce's month-long artist residency in Australia. "I was inspired by the secluded and focused time spent painting in my light-filled studio, allowing the outside in, reacting to the changing colors of the day, the constantly shifting wind and weather, and the vibrancy of nature." The series of six works captures individual moments, yet relates together as a whole experience. Originally expressed in watercolor, crayon, acrylic and collaged pieces of Bruce's discarded paintings, the series floats in linear fashion on clean white watercolor paper. Veronica bruce. Chicago-based artist Veronica Bruce paints, sculpts and photographs in units to create objects and images that stand alone as autonomous works, yet create an interconnected network of decisions when gathered together. She believes in using available materials in their entirety, which can include found objects from city alleys, donated materials from family members, pieces of torn-up paintings—even the desire to use all possible marks from a loaded paintbrush. CB2 Edition LMTD: CB2 Edition LMTD original works are offered one time only in a small reserve. This special CB2 Edition LMTD print has a limited-edition release of 150. Details and Dimensions: Give and take print. 48.5"Wx16.5"D. CB2 Edition LMTD painting by Veronica Bruce. Mixed media on paper. Wood frame. Wipe with clean dry cloth. Made in USA. Overall Dimensions: Width: 48.5" Depth: 16.5"
- Similar itemAlter the mood of your room with this exquisite floral painting in fresh, misty tones of troubled sky and blushing shell. The cherry branch portrayed by this art print is presented in cool, melting light and made more elegant by a hand-applied brushstroke finish. A transitional, cappuccino-colored frame with an inner rim of silver picks up the undertones of this contemplative, soothing print. H:38.25" W:49.5" D:3.75".
- 90s inspired sleeveless roll neck dress in our tropical 'Mirrored Island' print with bright blue and purple mirrored design. Featuring a high polo neckline, thick stretch cotton in a formfitting bodycon cut with mini dress length. Team this beautiful photographic print dress with door knocker earrings and a chunky heel for vintage appeal. Fabric Content: 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane.
- Similar itemAbstract yet impressionistic, the paintings of Sheryl Daane Chesnut are dreamlike explorations of landscape and light, inspired by the beauty of California's Central Coast. In this temperate climate, the seasons express themselves through shifts of color in the farm fields and grassy hillsides, and in the sea and sky. This acrylic-on-canvas work is the sole original of its kind. One-of-a-kind painting. Original work in acrylic paint, varnish coated, signed by the artist on the back. This piece is wired and ready for hanging. 48" sq. Made in USA.