- French Connection tends to run small. The brand suggests ordering one size up from your normal size. ; Make a sweet summer splash with this lovely dress! ; Scoop neck. Sleeveless design. Vibrant print. Ankle length. Button closure. 100% silk lining. 100% polyester location. Dry clean only. Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 51 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemStrolling the beach at daybreak, artist Marilee Krause witnessed the promise of sun brightening a cloud-covered sky, revealing patterns on the ocean and wet sand. Back in the studio, she recreated the moment in this dramatic painting that incorporates both watercolor and pastel. Beginning with a loose under-painting of watercolor and leaving parts of the white paper bare, she applies just enough pastel oil pastel to deepen the color. Our giclée reproduction on paper captures the beauty of the original composition, cleanly presented in a wood frame with a luminous etched silver finish.
- Similar itemUnlike most portrayals of poppies as a vibrant and iconic sprawling field, this poppy portrait strays to a more rare and beautiful imagining. A dreamlike hush is visible, and a calm palette of muted background colors is awakened by the classic red blossoms. Details & Dimensions: Red. 36"W x 36"H. Cotton canvas, fir wood, paint. Hand-painted.
- Similar itemThe painting is oil on canvas and painted with a pallet knife.
- Parker Jagger Sleeveless Sheath Printed Mini Dress is a new arrival from Parker. Parker is on fire this season. The Parker clothing brand is perfect for the woman on the go who loves a versatile classic with an edge. Parker clothes will take her stylishly to the office and dinner with friends. The line is full of flattering silhouettes that are fun, urban chic, effortless with an edgy elegance . Enjoy shopping Grace's picks of the best of Parker's dresses, pants, tops, rompers and jumpsuits Parker Jagger Sleeveless Sheath Printed Mini Dress is an eye-catching body conscious silhouette that will take you day into night. The Parker Jagger dress features a round neckline, cut in arm openings, reverse print detail at shoulders, 1 inch black boarder that transitions the fabric and highlights the silhouette. The dress is fully lined and has a hidden back zipper with hook-n-eye closure. The Parker Jagger dress measures about 34 inches from shoulder to hem. Fabrication: shell 1 is cotton/polyamide/elastane; shell 2 is rayon/nylon/spandex; lining is 100% polyester. Care instructions: Dry clean.
- Similar itemFor her abstract paintings, Tricia Strickfaden works with color, composition and texture to deliver a purely visual interpretation of her interests in nature and the ocean. The paintings show strong elements of design, translucent dripped color and layering. She draws inspiration from the colors of the ocean and landscape, yet interprets them in an abstract application. 20" sq. One-of-a-kind original artwork. Acrylic and oil on canvas. Signed by the artist on the back. Wired on back and ready for hanging. Made in USA.
- Similar itemDress by ASOS Collection Lightweight, lightly textured fabric Contrast poppy print Double strap detail Cut-out design to shoulders and back Gently pleated to reverse Kick slit to back Side zip fastening Hook and eye closure Regular fit. true to size Machine wash 100% Polyester Our model wears a UK 8/EU 36/US 4 and is 175cm/5'9"" tall.
- Almond Branches in Bloom, San Remy, c.1890 by Vincent van Gogh is a Framed Art Print set in a COVENTRY Gold frame. This fine art lithographic print is produce on a medium-weight cover stock paper and coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. The paper is acid-free and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, an organization that supports the growth of responsible forest management. The detailed proofing process and standarized printing plates of offset lithography ensure this print reproduction maintains vivid colors and faithfulness to the original work of art. Vincent Van Gogh (1853 - 1890) was a Dutch post-Impressionist Master whose innovative artwork powerfully influenced modern Expressionism, Fauvism, and early abstraction. Astoundingly prolific, Van Gogh produced all of his work during a 10-year period, at one point, creating 150 paintings and drawings within one year. Painting outdoors, Van Gogh uniquely captured the nighttime nuances of light and shadow, and was also renowned for his paintings of sunflowers and irises. Tormented by mental illness for most of his life, Van Gogh created many of his masterpieces while he was institutionalized. Although Van Gogh only sold one painting during his lifetime, he is now regarded as one of the most profoundly influential artists of the 19th century. Dimensions: 1" wide x 29" long/deep x 29" high. Material: Wood/Paper/Acrylic. Made in the USA. Care Instructions : Quality construction ensures lasting durability. Clean with a dry towell. Made in the USA. Wood/Paper/Acrylic.
- Similar itemOf significant influence on Susan McCormick's abstract landscapes is the dynamic edge of the horizon, paired with the emotions underlying her wide-ranging and sophisticated color choices. Where stability collides with movement, the heaviness of land or water meets the ethereal lightness of sky. The balance achieved by the meeting of those powerful elements is reflected in the sense of calm emanating from her paintings. 22" x 28". One-of-a-kind original artwork. Oil on canvas. Signed by the artist on the back. Wired on back and ready for hanging. Made in USA.