- Similar itemBrown silk shirt from Labour Of Love featuring a round neck, a concealed front press stud fastening, a central pleated panel, long sleeves, puff shoulders, a peplum waist and a leopard print.
- Similar itemCrafted from the house's sumptuous leather, this spacious Longchamp weekender makes for one seriously stylish trip. Leather. Imported. Double handles, detachable shoulder strap. Zip closure, snap tab closure; lined. Interior zip pocket, two slip pockets. 17.75"L x 9"W x 13.75"H; 4" handle drop, 20" strap drop.
- Canada GooseMontebello Parka with Fur Hood DetailsCanada Goose Montebello parka with 625 power fill power white goose down; accented with military buttons. Drawcord hood with natural coyote (Canada) fur ruff. Approx. 28"L from shoulder to hem. TEI score of 3; for fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use; temperatures from -10 to -20 degrees Celsius (14 to -4 degrees Fahrenheit). Button closure with concealed two-way zip front. Long sleeves with zip pocket; ribbed cuffs to keep out the cold; . Front flap pocket with heavy duty zip closure. Fleece-lined chest pockets for hands, snap closure; lower envelope pockets for storage, button closure. Interior straps allows for parka to be worn as a backpack. Slim fit with an adjustable inner drawstring waist. Polyester/cotton; nylon water-repellant lining. Made in Canada. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Canada Goose: Proud to proclaim continuous production in Canada since 1957, Canada Goose uses their own climate as inspiration for their jackets, shells, parkas, bombers, and cold-weather accessories. One of the world's leading manufacturers of extreme weather outerwear, Canada Goose uses an in-house developed Thermal Experience Index, which is a five-point system to pinpoint the coat to meet individual needs.
- Similar itemBlack, white and gold-tone cotton-wool blend 'Monster Tolls' skirt from Kenzo featuring an elasticated waistband and a white jacquard and metallic print design.
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaOversize-Sleeve Lace Blouse, BlackDetailsBlouse by Oscar de la Renta. Sheer lace. High collar. Hidden button front. Three-quarter puff sleeves. Cotton/nylon. Made in the USA of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Versace CollectionDouble-Breasted Belted Coat, YellowDetailsVersace Collection coat. Stand collar may be worn spread open; golden double-breasted button front. Approx. measurements: 36 1/2"L front and back, 25"L long sleeves. Self belt cinches natural waist. Flap pockets. Straight sweep. Hits above the knee. Wool/viscose; viscose/PBT polymer lining. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Versace: Founded in 1978 by the late Gianni Versace, this Italian design house specializes in sizzling glamour. Gianni's sister, Donatella Versace, has designed the label since 1997, creating luxuriously sexy dresses and separates. The line also includes shoes and a range of fragrances.
- Similar itemEase into fall's high-shine trend with this silvery knife-pleated skirt from Tory Burch. Silk/metallic fibershell; lining: polyester/spandex. Dry clean. Imported. Concealed side zip closure, pleated silhouette, lined. Runway style.
- Black shark-effect leather (Cow). Two top handles, detachable shoulder strap. Zips to expand at front, gold hardware. Internal zip-fastening pocket. Fully lined in black twill. Push stud-fastening flap front. Comes in a dust bag
- Similar itemUpdate your outerwear collection with the L.K. Bennett Perugia Slimline Coat. Crafted in a luxe cashmere and virgin fleece wool blend, this design features a subtle cocoon shape, dropped shoulder seams, long sleeves and a stand collar neckline for added elegance. A double-breasted front-button fastening and accompanying belt add shape and cinch the waist. Brand : L.K. Bennett. Coat Length : Mid. Material : 73% Virgin fleece wool, 22% Polyamide, 5% Cashmere. Neckline : Collar. Size : 6. Sleeve : Long Sleeve. Washing Instructions : Dry clean.