- These cotton scarves are made from a 100% cotton blend and are hand silk-screened with signature Thomaspaul prints. Lightweight and breezy, these scarves double easily as a casual cover-up or a chic wardrobe accessory. Each scarf measures 40"x80" for plenty of draping options. Lightweight 100% cotton. 40"x 80". The Amalfi collection is inspired by. the glamorous and alluring, Amalfi Coast in Italy, during the 1960's. A fun collection of bold prints in vibrant hues and vintage themes, for your home and any seaside escape. Happy travels!. Thomas Paul was born and raised in New York City. He graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology with a degree in textile design. He got his start in the design world in the fashion business, which eventually led to the creation of his own label. Since then his line has steadily expanded into other categories such as tabletop, stationary, rugs, lighting, fabrics, and wall art. The ultimate goal being to have products covering every aspect of the home, all with Thomas Paul patterns gracing them.
- Similar itemA sheer slim fitting top crafted from a stretchy lightweight thin knit with a soft feel. It features a ribbed trim on the hem neckline and wrists. Cami not included. By Vila. 70% Acrylic, 30% Polyester. Was 30 C.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Warm Tomato red opaque. Very opaque, lip-stick like application, apply and blot for a warm red stain. Named after none other than Siouxsie Sioux of Siouxsie and the Banshees/Creatures. Rich in natural oils and butters to moisturize and protect lips. Vanilla/grapefruit scent. Paraben free and no animal testing ever. Naturally based, long wearing, Rock 'N' Roll lip gloss. Amour Beauty lip gloss melds high-end fashion, real Rock- 'N'- Roll attitude and a moisturizing formula. A wide range of shades packed with natural oils and butters make a gloss that is long wearing, paraben free and never tested on animals. Inspired by music and classic pop culture, the glosses are named after songs, bands, clubs and legendary icons. Amour Beauty lip gloss is a favorite of Rachel Zoe, Janie Bryant, Karen O, Eva Mendes, Lady Ga Ga, and many more. Amour Beauty is the brainchild of rocker/ model and new mom Theo Kogan. As the singer for the most notably the all- female band Lunachicks, Theo is known for her over- the- top makeup styles. She has modeled for Calvin Klein, Burberry and Kenneth Cole, to name a few and has acted in film, television and in avant- garde theater. A lip gloss that would stay on during a high- energy performance was something Theo craved and so she created what she considers the missing piece in the beauty industry: Naturally based, long wearing, Rock 'N' Roll lip gloss.
- No item description
- Similar itemWhat it is: A gloss that combines the pigment potency of Lip Tar with a casual glossy finish. What it does: Ready to wear from its first slick application to the high-impact stain it leaves behind, this gloss gives you the ability to get a more translucent look from your Lip Tars while still providing fully-pigmented color impact. It can also be worn over existing original-formula Lip Tars for added shine and color-transformative options. What it is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens. Sulfates. Phthalates.
- Similar item60% cashmere, 40% silk. Dry clean. Vintage postcard print. Frayed hem. Soft finish. Light weave. Handmade in India.
- Stay cozy with Sanctuary's vibrant knit sweater, finished with a cowl neckline. Acrylic/polyester. Hand wash. Imported. Cowl neckline. Pullover style. Long sleeves. Allover solid stitching with tonal exposed flat seams. Easy fit. Hits at hip.
- Similar itemNo item description