- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemAlways appropriate, this travel-happy tote stores all your essentials without sacrificing style. For office, weekend, jet-setting and beyond. Open top. 19 ½" W x 12" H x 8" D. 10" strap drop. Cork, buck molorrus, vecchio nappa, giant anaconda embossed leather, crystal snake patent leather, pyrite nocturn SW signature leopard lining. Inside dividing pocket with snap closure, inside zipper pocket. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemEcru oversized virgin wool curly coat from Carven featuring large collar, full length sleeves, two large welt pockets and layered jacket effect back with elastic gathered hem. The jacket has a split hem to the back, concealed front button fastenings and is fully lined.
- Similar itemEXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Helmut Lang's stretch-jersey dress is a contemporary take on the LBD. This universally flattering style has a mock neck, ruched sides and an asymmetric hem. Wear it with sandals and a printed clutch.
- A tactile mix of textures lends a cozy look to this sleek two-tone sheath from RED Valentino. Black knit top, round neckline, long sleeves, ivory faux-fur skirt, sheer black dotted tulle petticoat. Fitted top, full skirt. Team with studded pumps and a quilted patent leather shoulder bag. Top: 70% Viscose, 30% Polyester. Skirt: 82% Polyamide, 9% Wool, 6% Viscose, 3% Cashmere. Net Skirt: 100% Polyamide. Hand wash.
- Similar itemA fully lined coat with cropped sleeves and notch lapels, cut from a non-stretchy medium wool-blend. It features two patch pockets, raglan sleeves and two hidden press stud fastenings at the waist. By Ganni. Main fabric: 60% Wool, 30% Mohair, 20% Polyamide. Lining: 100% Acetate. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemThe leather tote is decorated with suede leather for a more sophisticated look. It features detachable leather shoulder straps, internal zip pocket and several other pockets. The back side has zip pocket, gold hardware, and fully lined in heavy-weight cotton twill.
- Similar itemOpen lace black suede boot from Sophia Webster. Lavender and pink tassel fringe at top of boot. Zips at side. Lavender and blue ribbing. White leather laces. Leather insole with neon detail at toe. Textured white and black polka dot stiletto heel with neon cap. Stitched heart detail on sole. These boots have a heel height of 4 inches/10 cm. True to size.
- Similar itemA high-fashion alternative to the classic black coat, this bright ivory iteration from Rochas features a textural surface finish and dramatic longer length. Ivory linen-wool-alpaca-mohair, oversized notched collar, long sleeves, slit pockets, double-breasted button closures. Slim tailored fit. Team with a simple silk blouse, slim pants and pumps. 34% Linen, 23% Wool, 15% Alpaca, 15% Mohair, 13% Polyamide. Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose. Dry clean.