- Similar itemDesigned by award winning designer Tom Dixon, the Screw side table features a white polished marble top and the iconic Tom Dixon Fan chair base to add a subtle contrast. Fan is a dramatic and sculptural take on the traditional British Windsor Chair formed from spindles of black-stained, Birch. Dimensions : Diameter 60 x H40cm.
- Similar itemEco seat. Accent round layers on chunky hand-knit cover that's all out eco. Fabric remnants repurposed from textile factories are braided into thick ropes of variegated color. Red, pink, brown, blue, black, green and white weave unique patterns and character that vary from pouf to pouf. Dense pellet fill is substantial for seat/ottoman duty. 100% Cotton cover. Details and Dimensions: Recycled pouf. 20" Dia. X 14"H. Recycled fabric remnants hand-knit over beanbag chair/foot rest. Textured cotton weave. Each is unique. Spot clean. Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Height: 14" Diameter: 20"
- Similar itemBring a sense of nostalgic Stockholm style to your space with this Wilmot wing backed black 3 seat sofa button detailing on the backrest and upholstered in cotton/wool mix fabric. The straight back profile belies the level of comfort of this Scandinavian inspired piece. Part of the Wilmot fabric sofas and armchair range, available in various sizes and colours.
- Bring a sense of nostalgic Stockholm style to your space with this Wilmot wing backed yellow 3 seat sofa with multi-coloured buttons and upholstered in cotton/wool mix fabric. The straight back profile belies the level of comfort of this Scandinavian inspired piece. Part of the Wilmot fabric sofas and armchair range, available in various sizes and two colours.
- Similar itemKnit one, purl two. Accent round layers on sweater texture in chunky hand-knit yellow. Dense pellet fill is substantial for seat/ottoman duty. 100% Cotton cover. Details and Dimensions: Knitted yellow pouf. 20" Dia. X 14"H. Handknit seat/ottoman. 100% Cotton weave. Spot clean. Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Height: 14" Diameter: 20"
- Similar itemDesign Eero Saarinen, 1956. Aluminum base, marble top. Made by Knoll. In his purist approach to design, Finnish-born Eero Saarinen sought out the essential idea and reduced it to the most effective structural solution. "The underside of typical chairs and tables makes a confusing, unrestful world," explained Saarinen. "I wanted to clear up the slum of legs." In his pedestal collection, which includes a dining, coffee and side table, Saarinen realized his ideal of formal unity: "Every significant piece of furniture has a holistic structure." Winner of the 1969 Museum of Modern Art Award. Construction notes: Base is constructed from molded cast aluminum polished and coated in tough, abrasion-resistant rilsan finish (black & white). Platinum bases consist of a highly resilient polyurethane enamel wet coat with a clear satin finish. Marble tops are .75" thick with a beveled-edge. * Coated marble tops: transparent, high-polish, polyester coating to help prevent use-associated stains. * Satin coated marble tops: transparent satin polyester coating to prevent use-associated stains. The satin finish gives the stone a natural, honed appearance while providing the same protection as coated marbles. * Natural marble & natural granite tops: sealer to protect stone from aging & staining. Sealer has to be renewed periodically. Small: 13.75" h | 20" dia. Medium: 15.25" h | 35.75" dia. Oval: 15.25" h | 41.25" L | 27.5" w.
- Similar itemIn 1988 and 1989, Arad’s London »One Off« work shop created an entire series of »Big Easy« armchairs using bent sheet steel welded at the edges. The »Big Easys« were brought out as individual items or small limited series; they all had a striking basic form and inflated arms reminiscent of comics – but they differed in terms of the welding and color. In the course of time, the initially oarse, roughly welded »Big Easys« went through changes, first becoming colorful lacquered chairs with smooth surfaces and then elegant versions made of polished stainless steel. Although Ron Arad’s furniture are variants on everyday things, they seem strange and irritate the eye – not only owing to the choice of material. Formally and functionally speaking, they undermine customary assumptions. You feel you have to first learn how to use them. A »Big Easy’s« voluminous steel body of the »Big Easy« resembles a traditional upholstered club armchair but can hardly be associated with a sense of comfortable interiors. Ron Arad considered it an art object that could likewise be functional, but was not intended to be particularly practical. The original of the Big Easy Chair was designed by Ron Arad in 1988 and it is produced as 1:1 model by Vitra AG, Basel/Switzerland, since 1998. The here offered miniature by Vitra (scale 1:6) consists of blackened stainless steel sheet metal.
- Similar itemPunjab Alloy Fabric Ottoman Beautiful Eastern international style club chair. Flowing, durable woven ikat pattern fabric. Solid wood feet. 34" wide. 40" deep. 15" high. Some assembly required.
- Similar itemBring a touch of Old Hollywood glamour into your living room with this dazzling glass and metal coffee table. Available in polished nickel or antiqued brass finish, it boasts a graceful character that fits seamlessly in modern and traditional settings. Flat glass top and shelf. Tempered glass. High-gloss finishes. Also available: Jocelyn Side Table (128356) , End Table (128353) , Console (128357) , Étagère (129358), and Serving Cart (128359)