Shop this look
- Similar itemThe Maverick round dining table has beefy features, and distressing, to show a true rustic design. This table features a sturdy wood construction and an antique finish to match the rustic look. Includes: One (1) table Dimensions: 30 inches high x 48 inches wide x 48 inches long Shape: Round Furniture Room: Dining Room, Kitchen Material: MDF, Pine, Rubberwood, Veneer, Wood Style: Rustic, Southwestern, Farmhouse, Urban, Transitional, Vintage, Country, Casual Assembly: Assembly Required Finish: Pine Finish, Antique Please note: Orders of 151-pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. This product will ship to you in multiple boxes. If adding chairs to your order, they will ship separately.
- Similar itemA triumph in mid-century-inspired style, the Bungalow 5 Albin lounge chair brings comfort to an architectural design. The sleek white lacquer frame suits modern, eclectic interiors. Chair includes frame and cushions, cushion covers sold separately in blue and natural. 28.5"W x 32.5"D x 27.5"H. Lacquered wood. Wipe down with soft, dry cloth to clean.
- Similar itemOld Hickory Tannery Jefferson Rocking Chair Details. Rocking chair upholstered in hairhide and top-grain pull up leather. Decorative nailhead trim in varying sizes. Maple and hardwood frame. Hand-painted, weathered finish. 24"W x 33"D x 46"T. Seat, 20"T; arms, 26"T. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 75 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: BROWN. Material: PULL UP LEATHER AND HAIR HIDE, MAPLE AND SELECT HARDWOODS.
- Similar itemHoliday Sale Whether you are getting a gift or treating yourself, now is a great time to buy as many of our most popular designs are on sale for the holidays. The Fahmida Chair celebrates contemporary design, the natural beauty of wood, and traditional joinery techniques that are a hallmark of all Thos. Moser furniture. It is the product of the first Emerging Designer Program by Thos. Moser, in collaboration with Dwell magazine and City Modern New York , and was recognized as a 2014 Best of Year Honoree by Interior Design magazine. >> CLICK HERE to read about the Fahmida Chair on the Architectural Digest blog << >> GearPatrol.com has named the Fahmida Chair as one of the "Greatest 100 Products On Earth" in the 2014 GP100 << Fahmida Lam, a residential furniture and accessories designer from Brooklyn who graduated from Pratt Institute, was selected to take part in a week-long experiential apprenticeship with Thos. Moser Director of Design, Adam Rogers. The result was the prototype for chair you see here, which we have named Fahmida in reference to the designer and was launched to the public at Dwell on Design 2014. The design of the Fahmida Chair is influenced by the Mid-Century Modern style, specifically, Danish Modern. Although admittedly inspired by the furniture born of the style, this piece - like any Thos. Moser piece or collection - has its own perspective and is a unique interpretation of its historical antecedents, through the lens of designer Fahmida Lam. Leveraging the strength and beauty of hand-finished American hardwoods such as cherry and walnut, the chair cuts a fresh, airy profile that naturally complements any thoughtful and clean aesthetic. Just as the Shaker style served as an appropriate creative spark in classic Thos. Moser pieces, the Danish Modern aesthetic acts here as a vehicle, identified and chosen because of its compatible philosophies, such as; a foremost dedication to quality, a dedication to functionally driven objects, formal simplicity, the characteristic elimination of ornament, use and celebration of traditional materials, and an emphasis on craftsmanship. These characteristics are not only compatible, but exemplary of what the Thos. Moser brand has come to stand for, and this piece is yet another iteration of Thos. Moser quality. "When we introduced the emerging designers program, my goal was to heighten respect for the craft of wood furniture; how it necessarily requires an understanding of and respect for the natural material, while allowing the craft itself to serve as a counterpart in the design process" - Adam Rogers , Thos. Moser director of design ABOUT THE DESIGNER In 2013, Pratt graduate and Brooklyn native, Fahmida Lam was invited to Thos. Moser to design and build a chair. Fahmida, an emerging residential furniture and accessories designer whose portfolio also includes lighting, home accessories and soft goods, worked closely with Adam Rogers, Director of Design and Product Development, and master craftsman Warren Shaw, to leverage the techniques, material and joinery of Moser to guide and express her design. The collaboration resulted in the decision to launch and include the Fahmida Chair in our product offerings for summer 2014.
- Similar itemFor a contemporary staple in living room furniture, look to the Clarissa Big Chair in Shelley Pearl by Klaussner. This extra-wide arm chair adds a refined touch to any urban or modern homes with effortlessly clean lines and a bold silhouette. Available in a muted ivory, the Clarissa Big Chair is also accompanied by a down blend accent pillow for added texture and visual interest. Down-blend accent pillow comes in Kalista Indigo fabric 50" L x 40" D x 36" H The Clarissa Big Chair in Shelley Pearl by Klaussner ships within 3 to 4 weeks
- Similar itemThe perfect table for intimate dining spaces, the 48" round Sedona Pedestal Dining Table features a lovely profile with a curvy base that blooms in the middle. Made from solid mango wood construction and a sheer, hand-applied golden wood stain that reveals the wood's grain lines, adding rustic appeal. Light hand-applied Sedona stain. Handmade of solid mango wood. 48" Round top.
- Similar itemElegant yet casual, this French-inspired lounge chair will bring a calming effect into your home. Hand crafted from solid wood, this caned chair and ottoman chaise lounge features a caned back and side arms that are given a soft bleached finish for a vintage look. The burlap lower cushions contrasts beautifully with the natural linen down upper cushions and throw pillows. Just imagine yourself sinking into this comfy lounge chair with a good book and fresh beverage. Hardwood frame in bleached wood finish. Down blend cushions and loose pillows in natural fabric. Cushion covers are dry clean only.
- Similar itemThis beautifully crafted round dining table features a two-tone wooden construction with a sunburst design on the top. Supported by polished wooden legs with cross supports on the bottom, this table offers a stylish, yet functional design that is sure to look great in your home. Includes: One (1) Table Style: Transitional Table Finish: Brown Materials: Wood Shape: Round Dimensions: 30 inches high x 28 inches in diameter Shape: Round Furniture Room: Dining Room, Kitchen Material: Wood Style: Casual, Contemporary, Country, Modern, Rustic, Southwestern, Transitional, Vintage Assembly: Assembly Required Finish: Tan Finish
- Similar itemKennedy Rocking Chair - Mid Century Modern Furniture - Danish Style Z Kennedy Rocking Chair - By Thrive Furniture is a beautiful designer Mid-Century Modern statement piece for your home. This piece is handmade in America using eco-friendly methods. The design of this piece will be a beautiful addition to the style and design of your home. Bewitchingly Interesting: Solid legs and sharply angled arms make this chair the talk of any room. Rock 'n Roll: Your grandmother may have rocked you to sleep in a similar style, but this ain't your grandma's rocking chair. Back and Forth: Curved wooden slats make up the back of this bold style. Dimensions: Overall: 36"h x 30"w x 40"d Seating: 18"h x 22"w x 22"d Armrest: 25"h x 3"w
- Comfortable and eclectic - a hand crafted wooden frame cradles extra plush cushioning and slightly curved backing, ensuring maximum back support.The Keyser Rocking Chair flaunts whimsical lines and a single line of button tufting, indicative of it's Mid-Century modern influence.Rocking chairs were designed to alleviate stress and pressure on the body. Sit back on soft leather and sway your stress away!
- Similar itemVintage Noir finish on pedestals with Rustic Old Wood Stain finish on table top. Rustic Black finish on decorative metal stretcher. Enjoy savory meals with family and friends on this rustic old wood stained table. Hand carved pedestals and a distressed decorative metal stretcher support the substantial top. Use it for family meals or place it in a home library or magnificent foyer. Solid mahogany construction. Rustic Old Wood Stain finish on top. Distressed Vintage Noir finish on the base. Round wood inserts through middle to inhibit cracking. Hand carved pedestals. Decorative metal stretcher.
- New Take on a Classic Familiar yet fresh, the Legacy Leather and Linen Jasper Wing Chair from Arthur L. Bailey boasts a classic form and contemporary touches. Bailey, a master craftsman and furniture designer, has more than 40 years of experience in the industry and infuses each of his pieces with quality and care. In this heirloom-quality chair, the clean lines and linen upholstery create an elegant look that's distinct and timeless, while luxurious leather detailing and punchy trim bring it fully into the modern décor decade. Use it as a chic accent in a transitional living room, or keep it on hand as a comfortable and cozy place to relax. Linen, top-grain leather, kiln-dried hardwood Made in the USA