- Norman Norell (American, 1900-1972). Ensemble, Evening (Pants), 1970-1971. Gift of Toni Tavan Ausnit, 1990.23.3a-b.
- Chine Print Evening Gown, 1950s
- Unworn Grey Cashmere Dress With Knotted Sleeve Detail Designed By Phoebe Philo For Celine Fall 2013. French Size 36 (Size Tag Removed). Approximate Measurements: Shoulder 15'', Bust 32'', Waist 28'', Hip 36'' And Length 42''. Double-Faced Cashmere. Hidden Zippers In Back. Hidden Pockets At Side Seams. Dress Was Never Worn And Is In Excellent Condition. Original Price Was Around $6000.
- 1987 Pierre Cardin Haute Couture Fin-Backed Coat. Well Documented And Coveted Piece. Truly Iconic, One-Of-A-Kind Find In A Classic Cardin Avant Garde Cut. Heavy-Weight Magenta Wool With Single Asymmetrical Button Closure And Slightly Ruffled Collar.The Couture Construction Is Truly Incredible. Giant Circles Of Wool Cleverly Sewn Together And Inverted Create A Sweeping Trapeze Shape And Also Gives This Piece Its Characteristic "fins... And Also Creates The Most Amazing Movement! Raglan Sleeves With Oversized Shoulder Pads. Unlined. Fully Labeled. Pristine Vintage Condition. Can Easily Fit A Multitude Of Sizes With It's Open Shape. Please See Our Measurements Or Feel Free To Email For Construction Pics.Black And White Cardin Advertisement Photo Sourced From L'officiel N°734 De 1987. MeasurementsBust: FreeWaist: FreeHips: FreeTotal Length: 36"Sleeve Length: 23"Shoulders: Approx 18"
- This Extremely Rare Lanvin Haute-Couture Evening Gown, From Their 1974 Collection, Is A Statement Dress. I Love The Beautiful Mix Of Colors And Regal Grecian-Goddess Vibe. It Manifests Opulence And Makes You Feel Confident. Shaped With Princess-Line Seams Flaring Out In A Maxi Shift Silhouette, The Figure Flattering Cut Adds Fullness To The Skirt Without Adding Bulk In The Hips. I Adore The Ric-Rac Trimming And Matching Oversized Shawl. Under The Direction Of Jules Francois-Crahay, Lanvin Was A Playground For Pattern. This Iconic Abstract-Floral Silk Gown Is The Perfect Example Of This. Lanvin May Be The Oldest Fashion House In Paris, But It Has Also Managed To Remain One Of The Most Relevant. Through Many Years And Many Designers, It Has Stayed True To The Vision Of Its Founder, Madame Jeanne Lanvin, Always Valuing Fine Craftsmanship And Impeccable Ornamentation Above All Else. Measurements Bust:33-34 Inches Waist:28 Inches Hips:36 Inches Total Length:60 InchesThis Stunning Lanvin Couture Gown Ensemble Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,holes Or Stains. The Inside Is Immaculate And Fully-Lined. Perfectly Working Back-Zipper. Highly Wearable And An Investment Piece That Will Continue To Increase In Value. Museum Quality And A True Rarity.
- Amazing 70S Colorful Psychedelic Chiffon Maxi Dress! Features A Vibrant Floral Print In Orange, Pink, Blue, Green, Red And Purple! Chic Ruffled Neck, And Ruffle Hem. Peek-A-Boo Back With Buttons At Top Back Neck. Full Metal Zipper Up The Back. Perfect For Day With Sandals Or Wedges, And Great With Strappy Heels For Evening. Fully Lined, And Extremely Well Made. Pictured 1930S Bakelite Bangles (6 Of Them) Are Also Available In My 1Stdibs Shop! In Great Condition. Approximately Size Small - Small MediumMeasurements:34-36 Inch Bust28 Inch WaistFree Hips59 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- True " Drama" Red Carpet Velvet And Silk Chiffon Gown By Curiel Couture. Rich Dark Brown Silk Velvet With Rushed Criss Cross Chiffon Covered Molded Corset Bodice. Sweetheart Neckline. Long Sleeves. Attached Flowing Two Long Scarves. Stunning Piece. Gown Has Inner Attached Corset As Well For Perfect Fit .Excellent Condition..no Spots On Velvet Or Signs Of Wear.Bust 36" Waist 28" Hips 36" Length 58" Sleeves 22"
- This Is A Rare Beauty From Our Favorite Designer Geoffrey Beene. Beene Is Known More For His Mastery Of Minimalist Design However He Was A True Artist When His Hand Was Brought To Embellishment. As All Of The Best Designers Are Geoffrey Beene Worshipped At The House Of Textiles. He's Even Known For Purchasing Fabrics And Then Never Cutting Them Into A Garment, "because I Can Not Improve Upon Their Perfection" Here In This Gown He Had Selected A Printed Organza, A Field Of Artistically Rendered Flowers In Sunset Oranges And Fresh Spring Greens, Impressionistic Flowers Such As The Likes Of Monet And Van Gough. It Is These Flowers He Has Chosen To Be The Star Of This Design. The Bodice Has Been Fully Embroidered And Beaded With The Same Flowers, Creating A Seamless Design. On The Bodice He Has Slightly Enlarged Their Scale, Surely To Show Off The Masterly Rendition From His Embroiderers. Here The Artist's Brushstrokes Have Become The Designer's Muse. This Gown Is In Near Mint Condition With No Major Flaws. Showcasing A Mastery Of Couture Techniques And Finishings This Gown Is Sure To Stand Strong In The Most Elegant Of Surroundings.
- This Slip On Missoni Max Dress Is Beautifully Crafted In The Brand's Signature Zigzag Pattern. It's Fitted At The Bust And Waist And Flares Into A Full Skirt. It Has A Draped Neckline With A Waist Tie. The Pastel Color Hues Is Perfect For Summer Occasions. Fully Lined.
- I Also Have Listed A Second, Similar Pant Suit Set That Has A Micheal Novarese Label And Since They Came From The Same Source I Believe This One Is By Him As Well. What Makes It Even A Little More Interesting Is That The Fabric Is Signed On The Inner Hems "summer Day" By Boll Poole For Onondaga Silk - A Us Silk Mill That Provided Silks And Customs Fabric For Couture And High End Design Houses As Far Back As 1933. This Particular Set Is Absolutely Divine. I Love That It Is Two Pieces As You Can Break It Up And Wear Them Separate Or As The Suit As Intended. This Entire Design Obviously Was Based On The Design That Runs Over The Fabric And This Fabric Is Amazing. It Is A Rich, Heavy Silk In A Stunning Grass Green Base. Onto This Is Screened A Delightful Print Depicting A Meadow Ans The Beautiful Dragon Flies Ad Flowers That Would Be Found There. The Dragon Flies And Flowers Are Completely Made Of Densely Spaced Sequins And The Cuffs, Hems And Bottom Of The Pants Have A Deeper Green Sequined Grass Adorning Them. The Pants Are Flat Fronted And Have A Sleek Slightly Flared Leg That Instantly Adds A Sense Of Height To The Wearer. The Tunic Sits Over The Pants, Skimming The Torso And Flaring Out At The Hip. It Has A High Neck, Perfectly Formed Bodice And Long Sleeves. I Love The Wide, Sequin Adorned Sleeves - They Are The Perfect Finish To The Ensemble. michael Novarese Designed Gowns For Many Of The Stars During The 60S-80S Including The Likes Of Jane Russell, Liza Minelli, Judy Garland, Dinah Shore, Elizabeth Taylor And Many Others. I Love His Work, Particularly The Earlier Pieces From The 60S And Seventies Like This One. Excellent ConditionBoth Pieces Are Fully Lined In An Off-White Silk. The Tunic Closes With A Hand Set Back Painted Metal Zipper And The Pants Close With A Hand Set Zipper And Hook & Eye At The Waist. Hand Finished ThroughoutTunicSleeves: 22"Shoulders: 15"Bust: 18" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 18" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: 20" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamLength: 26.5" From Neck To HemPantsWaist: 12" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: 18" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamLength: 41" From Waist To HemInseam: 28"Modern Sizing Equivalent: Xs-SmlThis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- This Is A Sexy Evening Cocktail Dress Made By John Galiano. It Is Made From A Lime Green Silk Charmeuse, Bias Cut, Drapes At The Bust And The Back. There Is A Matching Belt That Fits Low On The Waist. There Are Leather Straps And Metal Rings With Lime Green Beading Detail.Measurements:Length(Shoulder To Hem): 50"Bust: 38"Waist: 34"Hip: 38"
- Gorgeous Early 1960S Party Dress In A Red Silk Gazar. The Bodice Has A Wide, Scoop Neckline With A Blouson At The Waist. No Darting At The Bust. Short Sleeves Are Cut In One With The Bodice. The Back Is Slit Down To The Waist And Has A Single Button Closures At The Top Neckline. Full Gathered Skirt Falls From The Natural Waistline Seam With A Scalloped, High-Low Hemline. Embroidered Flowers In Ivory Dot The Skirt And Has Scrolling Along The Hemline. The Dress Is Self Faced.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - Fantastic 1970s vintage ELLIETTE LEWIS colorful flower printed halter maxi dress! Super soft cotton voile fabric. Everything about this beauty screams
- For Sale on 1stdibs - For over forty years Valentino has been one of the most prominent names in fashion, creating some of the world's most elegant and classic designs. It
- View this item and discover similar evening dresses for sale at 1stdibs - Rare, rare, rare lace couture level dress from the great Jacques Fath. This dress is absolutely beautiful! The lace work is astounding. It is hand made
- Vintage Jean Paul Gaultier Olive Green Wool Long Sleeve Dress Featuring Red Velvet Sleeves, Collar, And Polka Dots Through Out As Well As A Buttons At Either Waist Side To Manipulate The Drape Of The Skirt. Can Be Worn Multiple Ways.
- For Over Forty Years Valentino Has Been One Of The Most Prominent Names In Fashion, Creating Some Of The World's Most Elegant And Classic Designs. It Was Valentino's Desire To Design Clothes That Would Celebrate The Female Form And Accentuate A Woman's Sensuality. "i Don't Think Any Man In The World Wants To Go Out With A Woman Dressed Like A Boy," He Once Said. This Breathtaking Metallic Gown Ensemble Is A Perfect Example Of His Vision. The Fabric Itself Is A Masterpiece; Shimmering "light As A Feather" Checkered Gold And Green Silk Lame With The Most Unique Frog Pond Scenic Print. The Bodice Is An Elegant Short-Sleeve Scoopneck With Hourglass Banded Nipped-Waist. I Adore The Matching Jacket With Its Wide-Cuff Billow Sleeves And Sparkling Crystal Buttons. The Full-Length Flowing Skirt With Hidden Pockets Makes This Extraordinary Garment So Effortlessly Easy To Wear. A Work Of Wearable Art With The Imaginativeness So Celebrated In The 1970's. Valentino Has Dressed Some Of The World's Most Glamorous People, Including Princess Margaret, Julia Roberts And Claudia Schiffer. I Totally See This Rare Show-Stopper Lighting Up Any Special Event! Measurements Dress Bust:34-35 Inches Waist:27 Inches Hips:up To 44 Inches Total Length:58 Inches Jacket Sleeve Length:25 Inches Total Length:18 InchesThis Valentino Designer Couture Ensemble Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Hand-Set Back Metal Zipper. Highly Wearable And An Investment Piece That Will Continue To Increase In Value.
- This beautiful vintage dress from the late 1950s is perfect for Spring and Summer parties. In stunning emerald green and white floral printed pure silk, it feels as luxurious as it looks! With short capped sleeves, notched neckline, gusseted armpits and cross-over design to the bodice. There is a cute angled bow to trim just below the bust, and the bodice has an internal boned corset in white acetate for the perfect shape. Seamed waist with full skirt, tucked at intervals around the waistband. Fastens with a metal zip to the centre back. Labelled Harvey Berin, designed by Karen Stark.
- Beautiful Vintage Emanuel Ungaro Kelly Green Cotton Wrap/shirt Dress! Amazing Graffiti/scribble Print In Vibrant Colors. Double Breasted Style, With Matching Sash Belt....also Looks Great Worn Around The Head, W/ A Black Belt. In Great Condition. Approximately Size Medium To Large, Due To BeltMeasurements:40-44 Inch Bust30-32 Inch Waist46 Inch Waist43 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- View this item and discover similar evening dresses and gowns for sale at 1stdibs - vintage 1950's dress * white acetate * pink rose print * dark pink trim with back bow and sashes * strapless bodice with stays * bubble skirt * pellon
- Sexy, Sexy, Sexy, Do I Need To Say Anything Else? Emanuel Ungaro Was The Master Of The Sexy Dress In The 1980's And This Numbered Couture Piece Is An Outstanding Example Of His Work.the Strapless Dress In A Floral Print On Black Has A Boned Bodice With A Side Zipper. There Is A Fabric Rose At The Center Of The Bust, The Dress Fabric Is Gathered And Drapes To The Left. The Snug Skirt Is Gathered As Well. There Is A Double Ruffle At The Hemline Sweeping Up To The Left, Where It Surrounds An Over Sized Black Silk Organdy Flower. The Dress Has Two Separate Sleeves, These Are Ruffled At The Top And Bottom. When Worn With The Dress They Change The Look From A Strapless Dress To A Dress With An Off The Shoulder Look. The Dress Is Fully Lined In Black Silk, It Bears The Numbered Couture Label, And It Is In Pristine Condition.Measurements;Bust 34"Waist 26"Hips 35"Sleeves 22"
- Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Mill St. Global shipping is available. ➳ vintage 1950s dress
* purple cotton/ cotton lining
* white and gold asian floral print
* tie back
* side pockets
* metal back zipper
* by Shaheen
condition | excellent
fits like xs/s
bodice allowance 2"
waist allowance 1"
hem allowance 2 1/2"
- This is a beautiful party dress from the 1950's made from chiffon type fabric with a floral print in shades of blue. The fabric is a little sheer s...
- This Custom Gown Was Produced By Designer Renato Balestra And Graced The Cover Of All Ebony Fashion Fair Advertisements For The 1994-1995 Event. Long Flowing Metallic Blue Maxi Halter Dress Has An Inner Belt Creating A Blouson Draped Bodice. Snap Closure At Back. Ties At High Neck. The Large Rectangular Shawl Measures 8'4"x 4'3" And Is Trimmed In Matching Blue Ostrich Feathers With Silver Metallic Threads. Own A Piece Of American Cultural History That Is Perfect For Stage And Screen Or For Your Next Big Night Out! This Gown Has Great Stories To Tell... If Only It Could Speak When It Sparkles! Modern Size 2-4Dress - Bust: 34, Waist: 26, Hip: 39 Shawl - Length: 114, Width: 57*all Mrs. Couture Garments Have Been Professionally Cleaned And Thoroughly Checked Before Shipping, So That They Are Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- View this item and discover similar cocktail dresses for sale at 1stdibs - vintage 1950's dress * ivory polished cotton * yellow floral print * bubble hem * strapless bodice with stays * grosgrain ribbon bows * tulle and acetate
- This 1950's Carlye Designer Summertime Party Dress Is So Fresh And Modern With Its Vibrant Marigold-Yellow Floral Silk Print And Flirtatious Design! This Beauty Combines A Fetching, Girlish Appeal With A Woman's Allure—A Dynamite Combination. I Love The Dramatic Low Plunge, Tulle Trimmed Shelf-Bust Bodice With Hourglass Nipped-Waist. The Full Ballerina Circle-Skirt Finishes It Off With A Perfect "dior" Silhouette. Wear It To A Gala; Wear It For A Wedding; Or Wear It Just For Glamour's Sake! Measurements Bust:32 Inches (2-Inch Seam Allowance) Waist:24 Inches (2-Inch Seam Allowance) Hips:free Sweep Total Length:44 InchesThis Vintage Designer Party Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back Metal-Zipper. This Garment Is Over 50 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Mill St. Global shipping is available. ➳ vintage 1950s dress
* gorgeous white cotton pique
* cotton lining
* red floral embroidery
* metal side zipper
* by Ruth Chagnon
condition | excellent
fits like small
dress length 37"
- Adorable Vintage Scaasi 1990S Dress! Chic All-Over Floral Print In Vibrant Hues Of Pink, Orange, Green And White. Wonderful High-Quality Silk. 'pouf Skirt' Features Braided Horsehair Inside Hem For An Extra Flared Skirt. Chic Oversized Pockets On Skirt. Hidden Zipper Up The Back. Fully Lined. In Great Condition--Never Worn. Marked Size 2 Petite, But Will Also Fit Size 0.Measurements:32 Inch Bust22 Inch WaistFree Hips33 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- This Is Such A Seductive And Dramatic Cocktail Dress From The Iconic "ceil Chapman" Designer Label. Perfect For Any Upcoming Party; You Can't Help But Feel Feminine In This Beauty! The Garment Is Fashioned From A Stunning Bronze Silk With Metallic-Gold Lame Roses Worked Into The Fabric. The Bodice Is An Exquisite Boned, Ruched Asymmetric Design With Short-Sleeves. The Nipped-Waist Sculpted Cocktail Wiggle Skirt Finishes This Garment Off With A Perfect "femme Fatale" Silhouette. Ceil Chapman Is Often Said To Be Marilyn Monroe's Favorite Designer And I Can Totally See Why. This Dress Is Flirty And Elegant At The Same Time. Old Hollywood Glamour At Its Best! Measurements Bust:32-33 Inches Waist:24 Inches Hips:35 Inches Total Length:42 Inches This Vintage Designer Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Side Metal-Zipper. This Item Is Over 50 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- This Is A Classic Red And White Strapless Cocktail Dress By Valentino, From The 1980's. The Cocktail Dress Is Chiffon With A Structured Bodice, Ruffles, Gathers, And And A Zipper With Hook And Eyes Down The Side Seam. Elizabeth MasonThe Paper Bag Princess, Inc.
- Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Mill St. Global shipping is available. ➳ vintage 1950s dress
* embroidered floral organza
* acetate/tulle lining
* bodice stays
* teared skirt
* off shoulder straps
* gathered neck line
* metal back zipper
condition | excellent
fits like xs
- 1950S Nanty Silk And Tulle Ball Gown With Floral Accents And Boned Bodice
- ONLINE EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER.COM. For Spring '16, Creative Director Francisco Costa looked to the iconic slip dresses that are a Calvin Klein Collection signature. Crafted from lustrous beige satin, this figure-skimming gown is cut with a flattering halterneck and turns to reveal a skin-baring open back. Wear yours with metallic accessories.
- Rare 1970's Beaded Hanae Mori Couture Pink Chiffon, Floral "woods" Print Evening Gown With Long, Dramatic Angel Wing Sleeves And Beading At The Bodice. In Excellent Condition. No Size Tag So Please Consult Measurements.Measurements:Bust - 36"Waist - 27"Hips - 40"
- The House Of Dior Has Been An Enduring Icon Of Haute Couture. While The House Of Dior Is Still A Thriving Business Today, Dior's Untimely Death In 1957 Left The Fashion World Without A Great Dictator Of Style. Christian Dior Designed Under His Own Name For Only A Decade, But His Influence Is Everlasting. Here Is A Rare Opportunity To Own A Breathtaking Formal Gown From Dior Himself Before Passing Away. This Historic Dress From His 1953 Spring/summer Collection Is Fashioned In A Gorgeous Champagne-Pink Floral Print Silk. The Bodice Is A Flattering Low-Cut Plunge With Ruched Sides. I Adore The Pearl Beaded Embellishment Which Gives The Gown So Much Depth And Texture. The Hourglass Nipped-Waist With Glamorous Back Trained Design Finished This Garment Off With The Perfect New Look Silhouette. As Dior Once Said, "elegance Must Be The Right Combination Of Distinction, Naturalness, Care And Simplicity." This Iconic Museum-Quality Dress Is A Wonderful Mix Of These Elements.MeasurementsBust:36-37 InchesWaist:28 InchesHips:40 InchesTotal Length:58 InchesThis Stunning 1953 Christian Dior 34008 Numbered-Couture Gown Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips Or Holes. The Workmanship Is Immaculate And All Hand-Finished. Only Signs Of Age Is Some Finish-Loss To The Beads And One Faint Spot Which Is Not Noticeable When Worn. Highly Wearable And An Investment Piece That Will Continue To Increase In Value.
- Oh This One Is So Much Fun! A 1950's Schiaparelli Cardigan Adorned With Crinkly Leatherette Pastel Patches. These Are Outlined By Rows Of Smoky Grey Bugle Beads. It Fastens With Small Baby Blue Leatherette Buttons.it's Such A Witty And Ironic Piece. Referencing Traditional 1950's Domestic Iconography Like "pink For A Baby Girl, Baby Blue For A Baby Boy" But Then Undercutting All That With The Marilyn Monroe "bombshell" Silhouette That Would Be Very Out Of Place In The Traditional 50's Nursery.it's Always Great To See Schiap's Playful Touch In Her Designs!it Has Never Been Worn. It Comes Complete With It's Shocking Pinkdress Form Tag With Two Extra Buttons And The Original Packaging. Made Of 100% Orlon, A Popular New Fabric In The 50's.measurements:modern Sizes 2 To 6.shoulder To Shoulder: 14.75 Inches Flat So 29.5 Inches Total.chest From Under Arms: 19 Inches Flat So 38 Inches Total.lower Down, Tapering To: 17 Inches Flat So 34 Inches Total.waist: 12 Inches Flat So 24 Inches Total.sleeves: 24.5 Inches With Cuffs Fully Extended.sleeves: 22 Inches With Cuffs Rolled Once.please Note The Orlon Fabric Is Stretchy So Will Fit Over Several Sizes.condition Is Excellent!
- This is an authentic brand new Versace Silver Woven Leather Satchel Bag in Large. Featuring two side pockets, chain link leather shoulder straps and polished silvertone hardware, including five protective metal feet and a signature engraved logo plate. The top center magnetic closure opens to an ultra spacious interior finely lined in buttery soft silk with zip and flat open pockets. Makes for an elegant everyday carryall for any occasion, only from Versace! This is a brand new, never previously used before item in pristine condition. Designer : Versace Condition : New Ext. Condition : New Int. Condition : New Material : Leather Color : Silver Size : Large Pattern : Woven Age Group : Adult Gender : Female Origin : Italy Length : 17.5'' Height : 11'' Depth : 6.25'' Strap Drop : 10'' Handles : Chain link straps Exterior Pocket : Two side pockets Interior Pocket : Zip & flat pockets Hardware : Silvertone Interior Lining : Silk Closure/Opening : Magnetic closure.
- Breathtaking Jeanne Lafaurie Couture Watercolor Garden Gown From The 1950's "new Look" Era Of Fashion. Jeanne Lafaurie Was A Paris Couturiere, Designing From 1925 Until 1958, Whose House Was Known For Spectacular Fabrics And Fine Draping. Andre Courreges Even Worked There As A Draftsman In 1947 Before Opening His Own Atelier! I Adore The Vibrant Floral Print Silk-Satin Which In Itself Is Wearable Art. The Bodice Is A Seductive Fully-Boned Sculpted Strapless. The Matching Nipped-Waist, Long, Slightly-Pleated Ballroom Skirt Finishes This Masterpiece Off With The Perfect Ethereal Vibe.MeasurementsBodiceBust:32-33 InchesWaist:25 InchesTotal Length:11 InchesSkirtWaist:24 InchesHips:free SweepTotal Length:42 InchesThis Vintage Jeanne Lafaurie Couture Ensemble Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips Or Holes. Perfectly Working Side Metal-Zipper. Signs Of Age Are Some Holes To Inner Tulle Corset And Faint Spots To The Skirt, Which Blend Into The Watercolor Pattern. This Item Is Over 50 Years Old And Is Truly Exquisite.
- This Unique And Funky 1960S Floral Lace Suit Features A Kick Flared Lace Trouser Which Sits Comfortably Around The Waist, Accompanied By A Stunning Button Down Long Sleeve Slightly Boxy Matching Lace Jacket. This Is An Amazing Piece For Those Who Love 1960S Fashion And Is Perfect For Occasions Such As Parties And Formal Events Or Is Even Suitable For A Wedding Guest. Measurements:Jacket Length 30" Trouser Length 40.5 Inside Leg 29" Shoulder Width 14.5" Sleeve Length 20" Bust 37" Waist 29" Hips 43"
- 1970S Bill Blass Floor Length Off White Silk Jersey Gown With Black And Red Floral Print. Large Shoulder Pads Can Be Removed. 39" Bust, 31" Waist, 37" Hips, 23.5" Sleeve, 57 1/2" Length. Size: 10Condition: Good, Pulls In Fabric At Back Hem And Some On Back Of Sleeve.
- Yves Saint Laurent Strapless Cocktail Set 1990’S, Perfect For Parties. The Strapless Red & Ivory Dress Goes With His Cute Blue Bolero. The Dress & The Jacket Are In Cotton Brocard Fully Lined. The Dress Gets Sides Pockets, And Closes At Side With A Simple Zipper And A Hook. Estimated Size 36 Fr In Excellent Vintage Condition. Made In France.We Guarantee You Will Receive This Gorgeous Set As Described And Showed On Photos.Shoulder Bolero : 37 Cm/14,5 In.Total Length Bolero : 35 Cm/13,7 In. Waist Dress : 66 Cm/26 In.Total Length Dress: 72 Cm/28,3 In.
- Brand new in box, Christian Louboutin So Kate 120mm in dark orange patent leather. Comes with box, dust bag, and extra heel caps.
- Extraordinary Vintage Jill Richards For Elizabeth Arden Red Valentine's Day Dress. Chic Tiers Of Silk Bows On Bodice, With Layers And Layers Of Matching Tulle On Skirt. Brand New. Fully Lined. In Great Condition. Marked Size 4Measurements:36 Inch Bust28 Inch WaistFree Hips35 Inches In Length
- Amazing And Rare Vintage Oscar De La Renta Gold Sequin Dress! Embroidered With A "red Ribbon" On The Right Breast. Sleek Long Red Sleeves, And A Zipper Down The Bodice. Encrusted With Thousands Of Hand-Sewn Gold Sequins. Sexy Slit Up The Front, That Shows Just The Right Amount Of Leg. This Is A True Stunner, And Would Be A Knock-Out At An Aids Awareness Event! Can Be Worn Zipped Up, Or Left Open. Fully Lined In Red! In Great Condition. Approximately Size MediumMeasurements:38-40 Inch Bust (Could Be Worn By Larger If Left Unzipped)Up To 32 Inch WaistUp To 42 Inch Hips60 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- Exceptional & Ultra-Seductive Donald Brooks Maxi Dress From The Early 1970's. Brooks Was Perhaps One Of The Most Important Designers Of The Mid-Twentieth Century. Though He Was Very Successful, His Passion Was His Work For The Stage And Film, Designing Over 3500 Costumes. His Efforts Were Recognized By An Emmy Award And Numerous Other Honors; He Was Also Nominated Three Times For An Academy Award. One Can Surely See His Love For Unique Design In This Wonderfully Constructed Garment. The Two Contrasting Woven Silk Patterns Work Beautifully Together; A Bold Move For Any Designer! I Love The Low-Cut Plunge, Cut-Out Belted Empire Bodice Which Is "oh So" Flattering. The Gathered Full-Length Skirt With Hidden Pockets Adds The Perfect Amount Of Playfulness To This Captivating Show-Stopper! Measurements Bust:33-34 Inches High-Waist:27 Inches Hips:free Sweep Total Length:59 InchesThis Donald Brooks Designer Garment Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Hidden Front-Zipper. This Dress Is Over 40 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- During The 1950's, 1960's And 1970's, Pauline Trigère's Name Was Part Of The Glamorous Excess In Hollywood Fashion. Her Exquisite Tailoring And Feminine-Fitting Clothing Were Highly Desired By The Wealthy And Famous. She Could Create Dresses Which Fit Like A Glove; Cut In An Extremely Flattering Style. Trigère Designs Commanded Some Of The Highest Prices Often Because They Were Made With Very Expensive Materials. This Stunning Pink And Green Ombre Goddess Gown Is A Perfect Example Of Her Genius. The Fabric Itself Is A Masterpiece; Watercolor Gradient "light As A Feather" Silk-Chiffon In One Of The Prettiest Color Combinations I've Ever Seen! The Bodice Is An Elegant Low-Cut Cowl Plunge With Gorgeous Bell-Sleeves. I Adore The Rhinestone-Buckle Sash Belt Draping Across The Hourglass Nipped-Waist. The Full-Length Flowing Skirt Makes This Extraordinary Garment So Effortlessly Easy To Wear. A Work Of Wearable Art With The Imaginativeness So Celebrated In The 1970's. Measurements Bust:35-36 Inches Waist:27 Inches Hips:up To 40 Inches Sleeve Length:24 Inches Total Length:58 InchesThis Pauline Trigere Designer Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back-Zipper. This Garment Is Over 40 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Breathtaking 1970's Museum-Quality, Iconic And Instantly Recognizable Gown By Hanae Mori. Whilst On A Paris Holiday In 1960, Mori Had A Fateful Fitting With Coco Chanel. She Claimed This Meeting Changed Her Life And She Challenged Herself To Realise Her Own Dream Of Designing Haute-Couture. She Returned To Her Small Tokyo Office, Where She Had Been Designing Significant Numbers Of Costumes For Directors Including Ozu, Oshima And Kurosawa. By 1965 She Had Launched Her Own Collection And Had Orders From Prestigious Stores Such As Neiman Marcus. This Gown Is Everything You Look For In A Hanae Mori Garment. Made Of Feather Light Silk-Chiffon That Has Been Custom Screened With One Of Her Stunning Rose-Garden Psychedelic Prints. The Dress Is Also Lined In Pure Silk So It Literally Feels Weightless! The Mix Of Purple, Fuchsia And Black With A Splash Of Iridescent Gray Is Pure Genius. I Adore The Belted Waist And Bell-Sleeves That Are Cut Quite Wide With A Pretty Lace Trim. The Unique Sweetheart Illusion Bodice Really Brings This Show-Stopper To Another Level. The Skirt Flows To The Floor With A Perfect Goddess Vibe! Measurements Bust:35-36 Inches Waist:26 Inches Hips:free Flowing Sleeve Length:24 Inches Total Length:56 Inches This Vintage Hanae Mori Designer Couture Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Closes With A Low, Hand Set Back Metal-Zipper. From The Waist Up It Closes With A Series Of Hand Covered Fabric Buttons And Snaps. Original Waist-Belt Included. This Gown Is Over 40 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Worn 1x for a few hours!! Absolutely flawless inside & out except for minor wear on the bottoms! Would fit a 7.5 best!! Please know your size in Valentinos! Beautiful glossy patent leather in hard to find pink color. 4 3/4" heel, 1" platform & 110mm pitch. Missing box & dusters but will pack well for shipping! It kills me to part with these but i wear an 8.5 in Valentinos and I just cant manage in these! So they need a good new home!
- 1970's Beautiful Bill Blass Black Silk Column Style Gown With Spaghetti Straps. Red And Hot Pink Satin Pleated Wrap Detail At Bust Twists And Joins In Centrer Creating And Abstract Bow. Straps Narrow To A Razor Back Effect. Small And Very Elegant Train. Excellent Vintage Condition. Never Worn.
- Фото, автор a418623 на Яндекс.Фотках
- I'm In Love With This Outstanding Vintage 1980's Dress From Designer Loris Azzaro. This Incredible Avant Garde 80S Evening Gown Is Covered With Beautiful Rust Sequins And Gorgeous Dramatic Accordion Pleated Details. The Dress Has A Back Zipper, Zippers On The Cuffs Of The Sleeves, And It Is In Excellent Condition. This Dress Was Made In France And I Estimate It To Be A Modern Day Us Size 4/6 But Please Use The Measurements As A Guide.Bust: 34"Waist: 26"Hips: 34"Sleeves From Shoulder Seam: 24"Length From Top Of Shoulders: 59"
- This Dress Is Composed Of A Beaded Ivory Silk. Features Amazing Bead And Sequin Applique With Relief Beading And Dimensional Shouldler Details. There Are Center Back Button Closures. In Great Vintage Condition. Made In England. **please Cross-Reference Measurements For Personal Accuracy. Size In Description Box Is An Estimate.Measurements (Approximately) Length: 47"Sleeve: 22.5"Bust: 30" Waist: 35"Hip: 40"
- A Fine And Rare Vintage Louis Feraud Haute Couture Gown. A Dynamic Black And White Cotton Print Is Used To Great Effect. Slim Ruched Boned Bodice Meets A Full Skirt And Swathed In A Sculpted Draping. Item Fully Silk Lined With A Hidden Inner Waist Band And Horsehair Crinoline Under Skirt. A Rare Item Appropriate For Any Collection Or Archive.
- Vintage 1980's Valentino Black And White One Shoulder Evening Gown With Silk Chiffon Ruched Asymmetrical Bodice And Velvet Column Skirt. Fifteen Inch Slit At Bottom Back Of Gown.Your Purchase Benefits Those Who Are Developmentally Disabled.
- Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Bustown Modern. Global shipping is available. Absolutely stunning 1950s organza and lace gown. Truly gorgeous and fit for a queen and is certainly the embodiment of old Hollywood glamour! We believe this dress could potentially be a Helen Rose but alas, the only remaining label is from Nan Duskin.
We can't get over the construction of this piece! The white mircofloral lace is entirely hand printed with black toile-like floral motif, set amongst panels of inset solid black organza.
A classic 1950s construction with strapless bodice, nipped waist and full skirt. The bodice features gathered black organza around the edges and scalloped lace trim. We particularly love the cascading black organza panel in the back! Metal zipper in back. Fully lined.
Excellent vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear. We did find one 1.5cm hole near the hem in the back. Absolutely invisible when worn and we only found it when steaming.
Best fits size XS but please see our detailed measurements for an exact fit. Feel free to email for sizing advice and questions!
Total Length: 56"
- This Stunning Oscar De La Renta Gown Is Available For Viewing At Our Beverly Hills Boutique. The Gown Is Composed Of A Beautiful Black Velvet Which Is Accented With Metallic Bead Embellishments, There Is A Zipper Closure For Ease Of Access. Made In Usa. Measures (Approximately)Length: 51.25"Bust: 33" Waist: 26"Hip: 39"
- George Stavropoulos Was A New York Fashion Designer Best Known For His Innovatively Draped Dresses And Evening Gowns That Seemed To Float In Air. Many Of His Designs Were Influenced By The Grace Of Classic Greek Sculpture. He Was Couturier To Celebrities Such As Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Elizabeth Taylor And Barbra Streisand. His Gowns Were Made Almost Entirely By Hand In His Own Atelier. Their Quality And Workmanship Rivaled That Of Parisian Haute-Couture. They Were Expensive, Selling For Up To $7500 In The Late 1970's. This Breathtaking Royal-Purple Silk Gown Is A Wonderful Example Of His Genius. The Bodice Is A Seductive Asymmetric One-Shoulder With Beaded & Sequin Appliques. I Love The Sculptural Side-Peplum Skirt Which Is So Modern. Stavropoulos Ignored Fashion Trends And Women Buying One Of His Gowns Know That It Will Never Go Out Of Style.MeasurementsBust:34-35 InchesWaist:28 InchesHips:38 InchesTotal Length:60 InchesThis Stavropoulos Designer Garment Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Side-Zipper. This Item Is Over 30 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning.
- Truly Stunning Very Late 1970S/very Early 80S Guy Laroche Strapless Haute Couture Evening Gown. Three Layers Of Black Sheer Silk Chiffon Draped On The Bias And Tied At The Bust. We Love The Contrasting Opaque Edges Of The Silk. Exquisite Haute Couture Construction Features A Full Netted Corset Inside To Help Keep The Dress Up And In Place In Addition To A Side Metal Zipper. Please Feel Free To Email For More Construction Photos. Pristine Vintage Condition - Truly Looks Unworn.MeasurementsBust: 34"Waist: 28"Hips: 34"Total Length: 48"
- Brand New Versace DressThe Sensational Color, One-Shoulder Design, Artfully Embellished Body And Fluid Skirt - Which Allows Effortless Movement - Ensure A Stunning Silhouette. Color: AquamarineSize 40 Or Us 4100% SilkMade In ItalyRetail Price Is $18,450.00
- Print On Print Gorgeous Bill Blass Emerald Green Vintage Silk Rushed Evening Corset Gown . Rushed Bodice With Dropped Waistline , Tulip Skirt Featuring Black Silk Bow At The Hip Line.. Pristine Condition. 100% Silk. Thin Straps. Size 4Bust 34" Waist 26" Hips 34" Length 52"
- Extraordinary Evening Gown, Empire-Line, With Ecru Lace Feathers Covering The Bodice With A Satin Sash Above A Deep Turquoise Skirt Made Of Fine Pleated Silk Chiffon.Fits Approx. : Us 0-4 (Small Us 4) / Fr 34-36 (Small Fr 36)Measurements (Taken Flat) :Waist Approx. 31 Cm (12.2 Inches)Bust Approx. 41 (16.1 Inches)Length (Waist To Bottom) Approx. 118 Cm (46.5 Inches)Total Length Approx. 138 Cm (54.3 Inches)This Item Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed & Carefully Inspected By A Couture-Trained Seamstress Before Being Sold.
- 1987 Yves Saint Laurent Evening Gown.It Is In Very Good Vintage Condition.Size 40 Eu - 8 UsMeasurements:Length: Back Middle 51" - Bust 34" - Hips 40" Inches.
- Dolce And Gabanna Multi Colored Tye-Dye Empire Waist Gown With Wide Elastic Band And Light Pleating. Fully Lined In Silk With Exposed Back Zipper.
- John Bates Started The Jean Varon Label In 1960 And Is Possibly One Of The Greatest Forgotten Talents Of The 1960's And 1970's. With No Formal Training, He Took An Apprenticeship At London Couturier Herbert Sidon In The Late 1950's. John Explains, “I Called It Jean Varon Because At The Time An English Name Like John Bates Meant Nothing; You Had To Appear To Be French." This Breathtaking Navy-Blue Goddess Dress Is Constructed With Layers Semi-Sheer Chiffon Cascading From The Shoulders. I Love The Tassel-Trimmed Capelet Bodice Which Has A Flirty Ruffled Low-Plunge. The Skirt Is A Wide A-Line Cut So You Get A Fantastic Amount Of Movement! It Is Really A Lovely Piece That Drapes Perfectly And Feel Shockingly Fresh And Modern!MeasurementsBust:33-34 InchesHips:up To 38 InchesTotal Length:59 InchesThis Vintage Designer Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back-Zipper. This Garment Is Over 40 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- ➳ Vintage 1950S Dress* Blush Organza* Acetate Lined Bodice* Acetate/tulle Lined Skirt* Turquoise/gold Daisy Embroidery* Shirred Waist* Metal Back Zipper* By Junior Theme Nycondition | Excellentfits Like Smalllength 43"bodice 16"bust 34"waist 26"
- Beautiful Haute Couture Evening Gown By Jean-Louis Scherrer From The 1980S, Composed Of A Blue Silk Organza Draped Corsage Adorned With Flounces Running Around The Neck, And With A Long Skirt Of Organza Large Flounces. There Is Also A Waistband Of Organza, With A Bow. Blue Silk Inner Lining.The Dress Is Numbered '002376'.Around Size 36Fr (4Us) But Not IndicatedGood General Condition With The Exception Of Some Stains Under The Armpit, And Three Small Holes At The Bottom Of The Dress, But Barely Noticeable, Since It Is Hidden In Flounces. Measurements:Chest Size: 80 CmWaist Size: 60 CmHips Size: 100 CmLength From Neck To Bottom: 126 Cm
- Striking Gown From Christian Dior's 1982 Autumn Haute Couture Collection. It Is Made Of Royal Blue Satin With Beaded Velvet Appliques That Decorate The Gown From The Waist Down. Boned Bodice. Spaghetti Straps. Center Back Zipper.Labeled Size 44.Measurements-Bust: 39"Waist: 36"Hips: 44"Length From Shoulder Seam To Hem: 57"
- Breathtaking Purple & Green Abstract Print Silk-Organza Gown From The Infamous Rive Gauche Collection Of 1979. Pieces From This Decade Are Very Rare And Are True Examples Of Fashion History. I Love The Low-Cut Plunge, Heavily-Ruched Strapless. The Bodice Is Gathered In An Hourglass Silhouette Which Is Ultra Flattering! For Any Shape. The Asymmetric Side-Tie Flowing Into A Sweeping Full-Length Skirt Finishes This Garment Off With A "femme Fatale" Vibe! It Is Wearable And Modern, Yet Has Its Own Avant-Garde Elements. "in The Mid-1970S The Relevance Of Haute Couture Was Seriously Debated. The Political And Social Upheaval Of The 1960S, The Emergence Of A Plethora Of Creative Ready-To-Wear Designers, And The Increasing Preference For A Sportswear Approach To Dressing As Represented By American Fashion Were Among The Shifts In Lifestyles And Taste That Appeared To Sound The Death Knell Of The Calcified And Elitist World Of The Maisons De Couture. It Was At This Time That Yves Saint Laurent, Haute Couture’S Preeminent Practitioner, Threw Caution To The Prevailing Winds With A Collection Of Unrivaled Fantasy And Luxury." Measurements Bust:32-33 Inches Waist:26 Inches Hips:36 Inches Length Top To Waist:10 Inches Length Waist To Hem:44 Inches This Rare Ysl Rive-Gauche Gown Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Side Metal-Zipper. This Garment Is Over 30 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning.
- This Is A Long Royal Blue Silk Taffeta Gown By Christian Dior Haute Couture, From 1988-89. The Gown Has Long Sleeves, A Wrapped Front And Back Bodice, A Large Bow On The Side Hip, And Two Long Trains.Provenance: Betsey Bloomingdale
- This Is A Vintage Gorgeous Red Arnold Scaasi Boutique Long Evening Gown For Elizabeth Arden The Salon.Silk Full Skirt With Lining, A Layer Of Tulle, And SilkMeasurementsSleeves 7"Bust 34 - 36"Waist 30"Length 54"
- This Is A Hartnell London Vintage Red And Metallic Gold Formal Evening Gown. The Label Reads; By Appointment To Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth Ii, Norman Hartnell Ltd. Norman Hartnell Has Been Making Royal Worthy Clothing For Many Years. This Stunning Evening Gown Has "boning" And Straps That Are Embellished With Red And Gold Beads. There Are 7 Large Gold Buttons, A 15” Zipper On The Back And Another Inside The Lining. No Detail Was Missed And The Fabric Almost Has A Reptile Skin Pattern! This Is Such A Fabulous Vintage Dress And I Would Estimate It To Be A Modern Us Size 8/10, But Please Use The Measurements As A Guide.Bust: 36"Waist: 28"Hips: 38"Length From Under Arm: 46"
- Naeem Khan Coral Silk One Shoulder Gown W/ White Floral Beading & Shawl - 12. This Beautiful Gown Is In Excellent Condition. It Features An Intricately Beautiful White Floral Beading Cinched On The Right Side Of The Gown, A Ruched, And An Inbuilt Bustier. It Also Includes A Matching Silk Shawl.Measurements:Dress:Bust: 34"Waist: 30"Hips: 40"Length: 58"Shawl:Width: 9"Length: 64"
- This Moschino Couture "hearts" Gown/disco Dress Can Be Worn Two Ways. You Can Attend A Black-Tie Affair And Afterwards Wear It Short And Party The Night Away! The Halter Dress Has Hidden Drawstrings On One Side For The Option When Pulled Up To Wear As A Mini Or As A Gown For Those Evening Affairs. The Over-Lapping Waistband Extends To Make A Bow-Tie In The Back. Or You Can Wrap It Around And Tuck In Underneath. The Peplum Is Located Below The Waist And There Are Two Hidden Side Pockets. The Zipper Is Partially Hidden By The Wrap Around The Waist Tie. The Zipper Measures 10 1/2", And The Waistband Width Is 3 1/2". The Peplum Measures 6 3/4" - 7 1/2" In Height.
- 1980S Fun And Dramatic Bill Blass Polkadot Silk Gown.Dress Has Big Pink Silk Bow On The Side.Fabric : SilkSize : SmallBust : 34"Waist : 24"Hip: Open
- Structured gown with rich brocade detail. Strapless. Embossed leather waistband?. Box-pleats at skirt. Concealed back zip closure. Silk lining. About 55" from shoulder to hem. Polyester/nylon. Dry clean. Made in USA of French fabric. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size 2..
- For AW15, Peter Copping honoured the late Oscar de la Renta's legacy with a beautiful collection of ladylike pieces. This white silk-crepe gown was one of the eveningwear highlights, with a long-sleeved, fluted-hem silhouette that's embroidered with black organza and floral-lace flowers. The low plunge back reveals further lace and tulle a delicate and considered detail.
- This Stunning Evening Dress From Chanel Couture Has Tens Of Thousands Of Tiny White Caviar Beads Sewn Onto A Double Layer Of Midnight Blue Cotton Tulle. The Beads Create An Abstract Pattern. The Dress Has An Interior Boned Corset And It Is Lined In Organza To The Top Of The Thigh. The Skirt Is Sheer From There To The Hemline, Creating A Very Look. The Back Zips On The Corset As Well As The Dress And Closes With Two Ribbons Above The Zippers. It Is In Pristine Condition And Bears The Chanel Runway Label.Measurements;Bust 32"Waist 28"Hips 38"Length Center Back To Hem 51"
- Incredible Heavily Beaded Silk Gown In With Ombre Sequin And Beadwork That Gets Darker Towards The Bottom Of The Dress. Cut Out Detail And Side Slit.Details:Fully LinedBack Zip And Hook At Neck ClosureMarked Size: Us 2Estimated Size: SmallColor: Black Metallic/ Copper Fabric: Pure Silk Label: Riazee Boutique (Naeem Khan)Measurements:Bust: 36"Waist: 27"Hips: 36"Total Length: 59"
- Strapless Black Silk Taffeta Gown With White Polka Dots. The Dress Is An Entrance Gown Which Hugs The Body. It Is Shorter In The Front - The Back Of The Gown Is Longer And Has A Feeling Of A Mermaid Small Train. Front Of Dress Measures 44 Inches Long, And The Back Of The Dress Measures 46 Inches Long.
- An Amazing And Highly Stylized 1950's Evening Gown By Daniel Werle. Werle Designed Clothing For Many Hollywood Stars Including Barbara Stanwyck, Marlo Thomas, Gloria Swanson And, Most Notably, Many Of The Beautiful Dresses Worn By Loretta Young On Her Television Show. The Silhouette Is Classic Pin-Up "femme Fatale"; Cut To Showcase An Hourglass Nipped-Waist! The Bodice Is Ultra Seductive With Its Low-Cut Plunge, Boned Strapless. My Favorite Part Is The Asymmetric Skirting Which Really Catches The Eye! The Peplum Pleatwork Flatters The Figure And Will Turn Any Woman Into A Starlet. You Do Not Easily Find This Level Of Workmanship On Garments Today. Measurements Bust:32 Inches Waist:24 Inches Hips:free Sweep Length Top To Waist:9.5 Inches Length Waist To Hem:38 Inches This Vintage Designer Two-Piece Gown Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Side Metal-Zipper. This Item Is Over 50 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Purple suede Chelsea Paris sandals with tonal stitching, covered heels and tie closures at uppers.
- This authentic Lanvin Happy Shoulder Bag Embossed Crocodile in vibrant teal, navy blue, red and purple embossed crocodile leather showcases a funky and playful plaid design. This fold-over flap shoulder bag features a resin turn-lock closure and gold chain shoulder strap with a pom fringe accent. The bag opens to a black signature fabric with zipper pocket for daily essentials.**Note: Shoe photographed is used as a sizing reference, and does not come with the bag. These are professional pictures of the actual bag offered by Trendlee. Estimated Retail: $2,470 Condition: Great. Minor wear on back exterior. Accessories: None. Measurements: Handle Drop 8", Height 8", Width 10", Depth 2.5", Strap Drop 15" Designer: Lanvin Model: Happy Shoulder Bag Embossed Crocodile Item Number: 1188/11.
- Stunning Black Floral Cocktail Dress By Dolce & Gabbana. This Beautiful Goth Romantic Style Comes In Lace Overlay And Features A Bustier Bodice, 3/4 Sleeve, And Full Tulle Skirt With Crinoline. A True Show Stopper For An Evening Out. Made In Italy.Excellent Pre-Owned Condition.Measurements:Shoulder: 17 In.Bust: 36 In.Waist: 27 In.Sleeve: 19 In.Length: 46 In.
- A Truly Gorgeous Vintage Gown By The Great Oscar De La Renta! Features Off-Shoulder Sleeves, Accented With Beautiful Origami Ruffles. Three Silk Bows Surround The Bust, Each Adorned With A Significant Rhinestone Pendant. Incredible Full Skirt, With Origami Trim On The Hem That Mirrors The Sleeve Material. Silk Taffeta Makes For Great Movement. In Great Condition. Marked Size 6Measurements:36 Inch Bust26 Inch Waist58 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- Elegant, Chic Asymmetrical Gown From Bill Blass Is Made From Black Crepe With A Single-Shoulder Bodice Embellished With Shiny Black And White Sequins Sewn In A Coral Shaped Motifs. Sequins Are Accented With Glass Beads And Glittering Crystals. Fully Lined.
- A Sophisticated Gown From Designer Bill Blass, This Dress Is Sticking And Yet Simple. The Body Is Made Of Black Wool. The Bodice Is Trimmed In An Off White Satin; The Fabric Is Ruched To Create A Cumberbunn Look. The Same Fabric And Ruching Effect Are Used To Create Sleeves That Fall Off The Shoulder, And Create A Clean Line With The Bodice. There Are Elastic Bands Trimmed In White Satin Hidden Inside The Dramatic Sleeves To Ensure They Stay In Place. The Same Fabric Is Featured Around The Upper Back Of The Dress. An Internal Corset With Boning Keeps The Dress In Place. There Is Also A Back Center Zipper Closure. A Slit In The Back Center Hem Allows For Movement. Bill Blass Label Present, Along With Neiman Marcus Label.
- Absolutely Amazing 1980S Vintage Avant Garde Black And Silver Sequined And Beaded Silk Dress! Features All Over Sequins And Beads, With Oversized Chiffon Shoulders. A Real 'statement' Gown, That Is So Flattering On! Channels The Female Version Of Ziggy Stardust / David Bowie! Looks Great Alone, Or Belted. Hidden Zipper Up The Back, With Hook-And-Eye Closure. Snaps At Each Sleeve Cuff. In Great Condition. 100% Silk. Fully Lined. Approximately Size Small - Small/mediumMeasurements:38 Inch Bust30 Inch Waist40 Inch Hips58 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- Black embellished floor-length gown
- This 1950S Ballgown Is A Fairytale Dream! With Lesser Quality Pieces Sequins Or Beads Are Applied In A Continuous String, But This Piece Is Couture Quality, Meticulously Made And Decorated With Myriad Sequins And Star Shaped Paillettes Each Individually Knotted And Finished. It Is Heavily Boned And Structured In The Bodice And Is Unlined In The Skirt (Meant To Be Worn With A Separate Hoop Or Underpinning, Not Included). This Piece Is Not Labeled, But It Is Surely Of The Finest Quality And House!
- Bill Blass For Saks Fifth Avenue Late 1970S Black Lace Overlay & Black Swirls Of Lace Appliqué On Ivory Silk Taffeta Skirt Is A Vintage Size 6 But Fits Like A Modern Usa Size 4. Please See & Use Measurements Below To Insure You Can Properly Fit This Vintage Bill Blass Gown. The Interior Construction Of This Gown Is Exquisite Dating Back To A Time When It Was All About Quality. Measurements Are:34" Bust28" Waist26" Sleeves58" Gown Height.
- Amazing Romantic Illusion Lace DressInterior Petersham At Waist Bodice Buttons Down The Front Black Silk Belt With Bow Lace Ruffle At The Hem
- An Amazing And Highly Stylized 1950's Evening Gown By Peggy Hunt. The Silhouette Is Classic Pin-Up "femme Fatale"; The Skirt Is Deliciously Lean! The Bodice Is Ultra Seductive With Its Low-Cut Plunge, Shelf-Bust Lace Applique Illusion. My Favorite Part Is The Stunning Bow-Tie Accent Which Really Catches The Eye! The Nipped-Waist Flatters The Waistline And The Back Fishtail-Train Will Turn Any Woman Into A Starlet. You Do Not Easily Find This Level Of Workmanship On Garments Today. Measurements Bust:38-39 Inches Waist:31 Inches Hips:41 Inches Total Length:55 Inches (4-Inch Seam Allowance) This Vintage Designer Gown Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back Metal-Zipper. This Item Is Over 50 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- This Strapless Formal Vintage Dress Was Designed By Michael Novarese In The 1960's. I Purchased It 10 Years Ago From An Individual Who Claimed That It Originally Belonged To Audrey Hepburn. The Story Actually Seemed Very True To Me, Call It An Experienced Gut Response, But The Person Did Not Have Documentation, And I Have Been Unable To Find A Photograph Of Audrey Wearing The Gown. I Have Finally Decided To Sell The Dress, And Though I Haven't Been Able To Document That It Belonged To Audrey Hepburn, It Is Still A Stunning Vintage Evening Gown And Someone Is Sure To Fall In Love With It! The Dress Has "boning", 2 Layers Of Tulle Underskirts, And A Back Zipper. There Is A Pretty Bow At The Top Of The Bodice, And The Lame Fabric Is A Beautiful Abstract Pattern With Shades Of Green, Gold, Orange And Black. The Dress Is Very Small And Would Be Equivalent To A Modern Day 00.Bust: 30"Waist: 20"Hips: FreeLength From Under Arm To Waist: 8"Length From Waist In Front: 42"Length From Waist In Back: 44"
- This Stunning Dress Was Designed By Karin Muller-Wohlfahrt During The 1980's In Germany.Exceptional Dress Construction With Opulent, Multi-Color & Metallic Gold Floral Brocade Fabrication.Exquisite, Jewel-Tone, Hand-Beading, And Iridescent Sequins At Torso Waist.Incredible, Multi-Pleated, Sleeves With Bottom Tiered Hem.Concealed, Center-Back Zipper Entry.Fully Lined In Solid Wine Color Fabrication.This Is A High-Quality Dress Made Of A Fine, Luxurious Brocade Fabric. The Floral Embellishments At The Waist Are All Beaded By Hand, And The Over-All Workmanship Of The Dress Is Very Impressive. The Dress Is In Excellent Condition.*measurements*Suits A Us Size 2/4. Internal Label Size: 36. The Mannequin In The Photos Is A Us Size 6, And It Is Extremely Fitted.Please Review The Measurements Below To Ensure An Accurate Fit:Flat Underarm To Underarm: 15"Flat Waist Across: 13-1/2"Flat Hips Across: 18"Center-Back Length: 50"Rear Shoulder To Shoulder: 13"
- Valentino camel cardigan. Made in Italy. Mid-weight wool and cashmere-blend. Crystal embellishments, detachable satin tie belt, ribbed trims. Concealed hook fastenings through front. 70% wool, 30% cashmere. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Designed for a loose fit, use the tie belt to pull it in at the waist. Mid-weight knit.
- Bob Mackie Began His Career As A Hollywood Costuming Sketch Artist, Working For Both Edith Head And Jean Louis. While Working With Designer Ray Aghayan, Mackie Soon Began Creating Evening Clothing For The Divas Who Would Make Him A Household Name- Most Notably Carol Burnett, Diana Ross And Cher. This Breathtaking Pale-Yellow Goddess Gown Is A Perfect Example Of His Genius. The Seductive Bodice Is A Low-Cut Plunge Ruched Scoopneck With Sparkling Gold-Tone Beadwork And Sequins. I Love The Lean, Long Zipper-Wrist Sleeves Which Are Also Beaded In The Same Fantastic Concept. The Beautiful Skirt Draping Finishes This Garment Off With The Perfect Ethereal Vibe. I Totally See This Gown Gliding Down The Red Carpet. Measurements Bust:33-34 Inches Waist:26 Inches Hips:up To 37 Inches Sleeve Length:24 Inches Total Length:57 Inches This Vintage Bob Mackie Designer Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Serious Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back-Zipper. This Is An Amazing Double Layered Silk-Jersey Gown That Is Extremely Sexy And Flattering. Over 30 Years Old And Truly Spectacular!
- Vintage Saint Laurent Rive Gauche 1970's Cream Jersey Asymmetrical Gown With Gold Lame Belt.
- Richilene 1980's Vintage White Embroidered & Beaded Gown - 12. This Gown Is In Good Vintage Condition With Light Wear Consistent With Age. A Few Beads Are Beginning To Come Undone. The Beads And Embroidery Is Multi-Colored And Floral. The Skirt Is A Polka-Dot Mesh With Tulle On The Bottom. It Also Comes With A Matching Shawl. Measurements:Bust- 36"Waist- 36"Hips- 38.5"Length- 51"
- This tonal-brown jacquard Amy Lou dress takes its cues from the rich furnishings of Veronica Etro's favourite interiors. The silk-crepe and velvet patchwork panels give it a decadent, bohemian air that's enhanced by the flowing full-skirt silhouette. Ground the striking design with neutral accessories.
- The Breathtaking Metallic Golden-Yellow And Bronze Colors Used In This 1930's Lace Gown Has A Fresh Innocence That I Find Irresistible. The Bodice Is A Low-Cut Plunge Sleeveless That Falls Into An Hourglass Nipped-Waist Where It Breaks Into Zig-Zag Designs. The Piece Work To Create The Skirting In Particular Is Extraordinary -It Skims The Body And Then Flares Out Near The Bottom. The Stylized Charm Of The Bow-Tie Sleeved Bolero Jacket Personify The Feminine Ideal In Clothing. It Is Amazing That A Dress Ensemble With This Amount Of Detail And Presence Can Literally Feel Almost Weightless But It Does. Perfect For Any Upcoming Summer Event! Measurements Bust:34-35 Inches Waist:up To 28 Inches Hips:up To 37 Inches Total Length:58 InchesThis Antique Dress Ensemble Is In Excellent Wearable Condition With No Noticeable Rips,holes,stains Or Age-Rot. This Item Is Over 70 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Valentino Haute Couture, Circa 1984, Silk Crepe Dress, Velvet Plain Front Skirt, Beaded Waist, Fox Cuff Trim And Fully Lined In Silk.
- Bright Metallic Gold Lace, In A Large Scale Floral Pattern, Is Cut On The Bias To Create The Most Figure Flattering Evening Dress With A Train. There Is A Finger Loop To Hold The Train Up When Needed. A Custom Made, All Hand Finished, Silk Charmeuse Slip Accompanies The Dress The Slip Has A Side Zipper While The Dress Slips On Over Your Head. Both Pieces Are In Excellent Condition.Measurements;DressBust 34"Waist 30"Hips 38"Slip Length Shoulder To Hem 56"
- Escada Couture Strapless Beaded Bustier Top With 3 Tulle Layer Skirt One Piece Gown Made In Germany. Size 36100% SilkRayon LiningMeasurements:Bust 32-34Waist 26-29Top Strapless Beaded Top Length 15" Top To Waist, Waist To Hem 34"
- Absolutely One Of The Most Stunning Dresses We Have Ever Laid Eyes On! This Dress Is Just Incredible. Gorgeous Gold-Yellow Silk Cocktail Dress With Heavy Hand Beaded Design. Full Sweep, Short Sleeves And V-Neck. Details:Fully LinedRear Metal Zip And Hook ClosureCouture Hand Sewn FinishingHand Sewn Glass BeadworkDress Is Photographed With A Crinoline Which Is Not IncludedEstimated Size: SmallFabric: SilkMeasurements:Bust: 36"Waist: 25"Hips: FreeTotal Length: 42"
- Beautiful Missoni Orange Label Knit Kaftan Tunic Dress Coverup A Classic Missoni Signature Piece That Will Last You For YearsDetails: Beautiful Shades Classic Missoni Signature Zigzag Knit With Matching Belt Simply Slips On Slit On Side Fit Can Be Regulated By Included Belt Or Worn Without Batwing / Dolman Sleeves 100% Rayon Dry Clean Only Made In Italy Condition: Brandnew With Tags, Belt Included Fits Best Us 4-8 Due To Style Or S/m
- The Lace On This Dress Is Very Interesting Cross Of Amoebic 1920S Motifs And 16Th Century Italian Lace Designs. A Very Cool Piece Of History Where One Can See How Influenced By The Past The "modern Age" Was. The Dress Is In Near Flawless Condition. Very Clean With No Stains Or Soiling Readily Noticeable. The Dress Comes With It's Original Silk Slip Which Is Detachable For Washing, Held In By Thread Bridges And Snaps As Show. Very Lovely Dress For A Garden Party Or Wedding.
- This Is A Rare Vintage Light Pink Peach Chiffon Gown By Sarmi, From The 1960's. The Gown Has Feathers All Around The Bust, A Silk Sash And Bow, A Constructed Bodice, And A Zipper Up The Back.Measurements:Length: 48"Bust: 32"Waist: 30"Hip: 35"
- Unbelievable Harvey Berin 1950S Silk Satin Dress!!! Golden Color, With Couture Craftsmanship! Strapless Style, With A Full Skirt And Crinoline Under. Attached Bow At Side Waist. Beautiful Draping Detail That Looks Fantastic On! Built-In Interior Support At Bodice. A Timeless, Classic Beauty, That Is In Great Condition, With Minor Signs Of Wear. Labels Read, "harvey Berin, Designed By Karen Stark," And I. Magnin. Approximately Size SmallMeasurements:18 Inches From Armpit To Armpit27 Inch WaistFree Hips51 Inches In Length
- The Giovanna dress exudes pure Hollywood glamour. Stand out in this gold Oscar worthy dress. The mesh base and satin lining have a stretch to the fabric which allows the garment to fit perfectly to your body giving you the prefect silhouette. Finished off with a racer style back detail, you will stand out from the crown from every angle. Gowns. Rounded collar. 100% Polyester. Dry clean only. Care Instructions Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
- Bill Blass - Cut Velvet One Shoulder Gown With Ostrich Feather Detail .
- Drop Dead Gorgeous Vintage Bob Mackie Gown! Features All-Over Beading On Bodice, With A Leopard Chiffon Backdrop. Skirt Features Beading Amongst Layers Of Silk Chiffon On A Chic Leopard/cheetah Print. Grecian-Like Feel, With A Dramatic Drape. Stunning Floor Length, With A Slight Train. Purchased From Neiman Marcus. Fully Lined. In Great Condition. Marked Size 10Measurements:38 Inch Bust30 Inch Waist42 Inch Hips62 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- Bob Mackie Is Know For Creating Cher's Most Outrageous Looks, And All Of The Costumes On The Carol Burnett Show. But He Also Made Beautiful, Wearable Clothes For The Modern Woman. He Is A Designer That Can Do It All. This Gown Is An Example Of His Softer, Sophisticated Aesthetic. Shades Of Green Chiffon Create An Ombre Effect Throughout This Strapless Creation. The Ruched Bodice Forms A Sweetheart Neckline And Its Boned Though Out The Interior. The Skirt Is Made Of Layers Of Chiffon, Making It Full Yet Light. Fully Lined. Excellent Condition.
- Exquisite Evening Gown From Bob Mackie. Featuring An Embellished Lace Strapless Top And Purple Silk Ball Skirt, This Has Multiple Petticoats Under The Skirt.Size 10Bust 38"Waist 26"Hips 48"Length 53"Excellent Condition
- Bob Mackie Black Silk Sleeveless Evening Gown With An Open Back, Intricate Bugle Beading At Front Waist, Bodice Trim, Back, Neck, And Small Train At The Back. The Dress Is In Very Good Condition But There Are Some Holes At The Hem Of The Train Where I Suspect Someone’S Heel Went Through The Fabric. I Chose Not To Shorten The Hem In Case Its New Owner Wanted To Wear The Train Long. No Size Tag So Please Consult Measurements.Measurements:Waist – 26”Hips – 39”Length – 61 ½” (Front)
- This Is A Bob Mackie Gown. This Gown Features Long Sleeves, Gathers At The Bust, And Draped Back. The Gown Is Composed Of A Stretch Black Outer Material Lined With A Non-Stretch Material For Structure And Foundation. Center Back Zipper Closure. A Beautiful Form Fitting Gown.
- Details:Fully LinedBack Zip And Hook ClosureMarked Size: 8Estimated Size: Xs-SColor: Iridescent Turquoise/ Sea Blue/ Green Turquoise/ White/ PurpleFabric: 100% SilkLabel: Bob Mackie/ Isaacson's AtlantaMeasurements:Bust: 32-33"Waist: 25-26"Hips: FreeTotal Length: 59"
- Bob Mackie Beaded Gown
- This Bob Mackie Gown Is Composed Of Pink Silk With A Silver Embellished Lace Applique. There Is A Center Back Zipper Closure With Buttons. In Excellent Vintage Condition. **please Cross-Reference Measurements For Personal Accuracy. Size In Description Box Is An Estimation. Measures (Approximately)Length: 50"Bust: 33"Waist: 33"Hip: 40.5"
- Hues Of Taupe Ombre Silk Crepe Create An Ethereal Effect Throughout This Flowing Strapless Gown. The Ruched Bodice Has A Sweetheart Neckline, Boning And Is Fully Lined. The Skirt Is Made Up Of Layers Of Ombre Silk Crepe And Ombre Silk Crepe With Gold And Silver Leaves Giving It A Full Look But Being Light At The Same Time. It Has An Attached Slash Along The Front Of The Bodice. Coordinating Silk Shawl.Modern Us Size 4 Gown - Bust: 35 Waist: 27, Length: 54.5Shawl - Length: 120, Width: 41.5*all Mrs Couture Garments And Accessories Have Been Professionally Cleaned And Thoroughly Checked Before Shipping. They Are Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Bob Mackie Beaded GownSize 4, But Was Altered
- Make A Gold Statement In This Vibrant Bob Mackie Floor-Length Halter Gown Adorned With Intricate Rows Of Gold, White, And Silver Sequins And Beading. The Same Gown, But With The Sleeves Was Owned By Whitney Houston And Sold For $7,500!Here's Your Chance To Own The Best Of The Best From Hollywood's Fashion Icon And Masterful Designer!Size 10
- Bill Blass, Evening Gown With Leopard Print, Long Sleeve, Top And Dropped Waist Skirt With A Floral, Brocade, Baroque Print Skirt And Matching Belt.
- A Gorgeous 1968 George Halley Couture Gown: Heavily Pleated Oyster Silk Satin Skirt And Heavily Beaded And Jeweled (Plastic Beads And Rhinestones) Bandeau Bodice. Structured And Lined.
- This Is Long Black Beaded Gown By Bob Mackie, From The 1980's. The Gown Has Spaghetti Straps, Slit In The Front, Zipper Up The Back, And An Uneven Hemline.Measurements:Length (Shoulder To Hem): 60"Bust: 34"Waist: 29 1/2"Hip: 35"This Bob Mackie Gown Is Available To Be Viewed Privately In Our Beverly Hills Boutique Couture Salon During Business Hours. Please Telephone Us With Any Questions Or If You Wish To Set Up A Private Appointment To View It Personally.We Accept All Major Credit Cards Or Paypal. You May Also Call The Boutique Directly To Purchase Over The Phone. We Offer Layaway Options For Your Convenience. Our Beverly Hills Boutique Is Open Monday - Friday (11Am-7Pm) And Saturday (11Am-6Pm) Pst. Only Serious Inquiries Please.Please Feel Free To Contact Us Anytime Should You Be Looking For A Special Vintage Designer Piece And We Will Be Delighted To Review Our Current Inventory For You And Should We Not Have It Then We Will Be Delighted To Place Your Name On A Wish List For The Future.Elizabeth MasonThe Paper Bag Princess, Inc.Please Note: All Sales Are Final, So Please Be Sure To Ask All The Necessary Questions Prior To Your Purchase. All Inquires Must Be Addressed Within 24 Hours Of Receiving A Purchased Item.
- Bob Mackie Began His Career As A Hollywood Costuming Sketch Artist, Working For Both Edith Head And Jean Louis. While Working With Designer Ray Aghayan, Mackie Soon Began Creating Evening Clothing For The Divas Who Would Make Him A Household Name- Most Notably Carol Burnett, Diana Ross And Cher. This Breathtaking Baby-Pink To Magenta Silk-Chiffon Goddess Gown Is A Perfect Example Of His Genius. The Flattering Bodice Is A Low-Cut Plunge Fully-Boned Ruched Strapless. I Love The Twisted-Knot Center Draped Detailing. The Yards And Yards Of Flowing Silk-Chiffon That Finish Off This Garment Create A Beautiful Ethereal Vibe. I Totally See This Gown Gliding Down The Red Carpet.MeasurementsBust:36-37 InchesWaist:29 InchesHips:38 InchesLength Top To Waist:11 InchesLength Waist To Hem:44 Inches This Vintage Bob Mackie Designer Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Back-Zipper. This Is An Amazing Silk Gown That Is Extremely Sexy And Flattering. Over 30 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Bob Mackie Couture Red Print Silk Chiffon Gown - Sz 0The Inner Part Of The Gown Has An Asymmetrical Length. Outer Layers Longest Length Is 50". Measurements:Bust- 30"Waist- 25"Hips- 33"
- Delightful Orange Silk Bias Cut Ruffled Evening Dress By John Galliano For Christian Dior Circa 1994-95.Size 8Bust 36"Waist 24"Hips 40"Length 60"Excellent Condition
- Float Like A Princess In This Eavis And Brown Bustier Ball Gown. Pleated Silk Underlay Which Moves As You Do. Corset Ties In Back To Feature The Small Of Your Back. Exquisite Floral Beading Throughout The Bodice With Slight, Feminine Cap Sleeves. And For The Piece De Resistance, Beautiful Floating Layers Of Chiffon Silk Over The Skirt To Truly Add To The Fine Drama Of This Spectacular Gown. Included A Soft, Matching Silk Shawl. Size Small.
- Valentino Resort 2013 Nude Organza Mesh Dress. Nude multi-layered organza mesh dress overlaid with floral embellished mesh from Valentino. Lined with a silk slip. Round neck leads into a rear button fastening with keyhole opening. Concealed zip down back. Sleeveless. Detachable nude belt with bow detail. Full skirt. Dry clean only.
- Exquisite Early 90S Sequin Gown! Features Thousands Of Pale Pink Micro Sequins Throughout The Dress, With Crystal Embellishments At Sleeves, Bust, And Back. Beautiful Mermaid Silhouette! A True Show-Stopper! Excellent Craftsmanship--Looks To Be Custom Made. Hidden Zipper Up The Back. In Great Condition. Approximately Size Small-Medium (Has Some Stretch)Measurements:34-38 Inch Bust28-32 Inch Waist38-44 Inch Hips61 Inches From Top Shoulder To Hem
- This sensational, feminine occasion dress by Aidan Mattox is the perfect piece to wear at a black tie event. This sleeveless, rose gold evening dress features a mesh overlay hand adorned with bead and sequin ripple embellishment in tones of silver and rose gold. Complete with a form-fitting, sheath silhouette with a full hem and plunging V neckline for a flattering finish. Style this stunning sparkling dress with nude heels and a beaded clutch for a sophisticated party look. Model Stats: Model wears UK size 8, height 5'9 / 175cm. Dress length for size 8: 158cm. Dress length measured from: Top of the shoulder to hem. Brand : Aidan Mattox. Dress Shape : Flared. Length Information: Mini - A mini style falls mid-thigh to above the knee, Midi - A midi length is knee- to calf-length, Maxi - A maxi length is ankle- to floor-length : Maxi. Material : 100% Nylon. Neckline : V-Neck. Sleeve : Sleeveless. Washing Instructions : Spot clean.
- Elegant, feminine evening gowns are Elie Saab's forte, as this beige crepe creation aptly illustrates. The sleek column shape is interrupted by a ruffled side panel that reveals a layer of floral lace below. Fasten the accompanying belt to define the waist, and elongate the silhouette with pin-thin heels.
- An Ethereal Shimmering Silver Silk-Satin Gown From The "old Hollywood" Era Of Glamour. The Bodice Is A Seductive Low-Cut Plunge Bias-Cut Sleeveless With Matching Puff-Sleeve Cropped Bolero-Jacket. I Love The Beaded, Embroidered Floral Designs Which Really Give The Ensemble So Much Depth And Texture! The Waist Is Nipped With Flattering Cross Panel Backside. The Lower Skirt Is Added In Pointed Inset Seamed Pieces Typical Of The Time Period And Insanely Hard To Do On Bias-Cut Fabric. This Figure Flattering Garment Accentuates The Bust, Skims The Hip And Flares Out Below The Knee In A Fishtail Design. It Is Impeccably Seamed And On The Level Of Modern Day Couture. Here Is A Dress With Attitude And Elegant. Measurements Bust:36-37 Inches Waist:28 Inches Hips:37 Inches Total Length:59 Inches This Antique Evening Dress Is In Excellent Wearable Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Side Metal-Snaps. Only Sign Of Wear Are A Few Knicks To The Fabric By The Hemline. This Gown Is Over 80 Years Old And Is Truly Spectacular.
- François Lesage Was Commissioned By The World's Leading Couturiers To Embellish Garments With Expert, Beautiful Embroidery. This 1970S Christian Dior Haute Couture Evening Gown Features Gorgeous, Textured, Dimensional Embroidery Throughout. Long-Stemmed Tulips Dance Around The Strapless Gown, Blooming In Shades Of Lavender, Pink, Buttercup Yellow, And White. Made Of Beads, Sequins, And Rhinestones, The Tulips Have A Two-Dimensional, Textured Quality. The Gown Has Boning In The Bodice And A Petersham. Fully Lined. Zips In Back.Measurements-- Bust: 32 InchesWaist: 26 InchesHip: 36 InchesLength, Center Back To Hem: 50.5 Inches
- This Is A Gorgeous White Fur Fox Coat.Gorgeous Swirl Detail On Sleeves, Over Sized Sleeves.There Is A Peach Hue To The Collar, French Hem Lining Has A Bit Of Yellowing At The Collar Side Slit PocketsMeaures Bust 40" Waist 40" Hips 50" Length 30" Sleeve 27" Will Fit A 8-12 Depending On How Snug You Want It Any Questions Please Call Or Hit "request More Information"
- This Is A Breathtaking 1960's Custom-Made Gown That Is Fashioned With Couture Silk-Organza & Chantilly-Lace. The Garden Of Colorful Metallic-Roses Have A Lifelike 3-Dimensional Quality. They Are Rendered With Embroidery & Applique-Work Done In Shades Of Pink, Purple And Green. The Sparkling Floral Motifs, In Delicate Feminine Hues, Entwines Themselves Around The Wearer's Body. The Boned Bodice Fits Beautifully With A Low-Cut Plunge Strapless. The Gown Follows Every Curve Without Being Overtly Tight Or Garish. The Skirt Flows In A Perfect Goddess Style. It Is Ethereal, Extremely Well-Made And Unforgettable. Measurements Bust:33-34 Inches Waist:26 Inches Hips:38 Inches Length Top To Waist:10 Inches Length Waist To Hem:38 InchesThis Vintage Custom-Made Garment Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips,stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Side Metal-Zipper. This Item Is Over 40 Years Old And Is Truly Exquisite.
- Sophisticated Bill Blass Satin Long Dress Features A Back Zipper Fastening, Button Closures Along The Cuffs, Olive/taupe Under Layer, And Padded Shoulders. Dress Is In Excellent Condition Overall With Minimal Wears.Measurements:Bust - 36''Waist - 31'' Hips - 38''Shoulders - 14.75''Sleeves - 23.5''Length - 54.5''
- This Is An Absolutely Stunning Eavis & Brown London Emerald Silk Chiffon Long Sleeve Gown With A Sweetheart Neckline, Boned Bodice With Interior Corset, And Hidden Back Zipper. Seed Beads Surround Green Sequins Forming An Intricate Floral Design Down The Front, Back, And Around The Skirt. Sheer Sleeves Are Trimmed With Green Sequins At The Shoulders. Includes A Lovely Matching Emerald Chiffon Wrap. Measures:Sleeve: 26"Length: 51.5"Bust: 32"Waist: 28"Hip: 36" The Wrap Measures: Length: 100"Width: 30.5"
- 1980S Galanos Green And Purple Cowl Neck Evening Gown With Plunging Back
- Vintage Gown From Bill Blass Dates To The 1980's And Retailed At I. Magnin. It Is Made Of Neutral-Colored Ombré Silk With An Animal Print. Loose-Fitting, Exterior Bodice Has V-Neck And Batwing Sleeves With Zippered Cuffs. Center Front Bow At Waistline. Large Keyhole Opening At Center Back. Covered Button Closure At Back Neck. Center Back Zipper. Lined.No Size Label.Measurements-Bust: 34-36" ApproximatelyHigh Waist: 28"Hip: OpenAcross Shoulder: 15" ApproximatelySleeve Length: 24" ApproximatelyCenter Back Length: 54"
- The First Versace Boutique Was Opened In 1978 And Its Popularity Was Immediate. Today, Versace Is One Of The World's Leading International Fashion Houses. Gianni Versace Redefined Fashion By Combining It With Rock 'n' Roll, Art And Celebrity. By Merging The Worlds Of Fashion And Entertainment, His Shows Became Pop-Culture Events. This Ultra-Rare Iconic Chartreuse Ensemble Is A Wonderful Example Of His Genius. The Seductive Garment Has A Bold Illusion Lace Design Which I Find Irresistible! I Love The Flattering Nipped-Waist Hourglass Wiggle Skirt. The Best Part Of All Is The Fringed Halter Which Is A Signature Versace Touch. The Blouse And Skirt Are Breathtaking Together Yet Can Be Worn As Beautiful Separates! "that Is The Key Of This Collection, Being Yourself. Don't Be Into Trends. Don't Make Fashion Own You, But You Decide What You Are, What You Want To Express By The Way You Dress And The Way To Live." Gianni Versace Measurements Blouse Bust:33-34 Inches Waist:28 Inches Total Length:20 Inches Skirt Waist:27 Inches Hips:38 InchesTotal Length:23 InchesThis Vintage Gianni Versace Couture Designer Dress Ensemble Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Button Closures And Back-Zipper. A Rare Wearable Piece Of Fashion History!
- 1930S Stunning Botanical Bias Cut Lamé Gown With Train
- This Gown Is Absolutely Divine And Might Be My Favorite Of All The Halley Gowns I Presently Have On The Site. It Is Made Even More Special As It Is Constructed To Couture Standards. I Love The Richness And Instant Impact Of The Fabric And The Elegant Cut Combined With That Feminine Palette Of Pastels. A George Halley Design Always Starts With The Fabric Choice And This Fabric Is Amazing. It Is A Rich Silk Organza With A Stunning Custom Design In Swaths Of Pretty Pastels Running Over Its Surface In A Soft, Romantic Wash Of Color. Over The Design And Following Its Pattern Run Beads And Sequins, Hand Placed And Used As An Outline To Give The Fabric An Extra Layer Of Depth And Texture. The Bodice Has A High Neck Whose Collar Is Densely Applied With Hand Placed Jewels. The Beautifully Cut Sleeves Widen As They Near The Wrist And Had A Beaded Trim. The Waist Sits Slightly Above The Natural Waistline Giving It An Almost Baby Doll Effect. The Skirt Is Tremendous With A Great Volume Of Fabric And Full Underskirts To Give It The Shape And Fullness You See. An Opulent, Heavily Beaded Belt Finishes The Pieces Perfectly. Halley Started At Charles James Who Said Of The Young Designer That He "was A Genius At Draping". By The Time He Opened His Own Atelier In 1966 He Was In Full Form And Was A Master Cutter As Well. His Work Is On Par With Couture And Each Piece Is Hand Finished And Has All The Lovely High End Details One Looks For In Proper Couture. He Is Without Doubt One Of My Favorites And I Treasure Each Piece I Can Acquire. Excellent, Museum Quality Condition.Fully Lined In Hand Set Cream Silk And Closes With A Back Painted Metal Zipper. Hand Finished Throughout With A Multi-Layered Inner Skirt Of Silk Organza And Silk In Addition To The Inner Silk Lining. All Of The Bead Work And Sequin Application Through Out Is Entirely Done By Hand. Couture Level Construction. Note That There Are Beads Missing And A Slight Weakening Of The Fabric Near The Collar On One Shoulder And Near The Seam Under One Arm. Slight Discoloration Under The Arms That Does Not Show When On. Unlabeled But Absolutely A George Halley. Priced Accordingly But Please Remember This Is A One Of A Kind, Rare, Hand Done Gown It Is Extraordinary!Sleeves: 21"Shoulders: 13"Bust: 15" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 12" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: OpenBodice: 14" From Neck To Bottom Of 1" Waist BandSkirt: 41.5" From Waist To HemModern Sizing Equivalent: XsThis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Known For Their Use Of The Finest Milanese Textiles For Over Three Generations The Curiel Ladies Do Not Disappoint With This Gown. Because Their Work Is So Expensive And Not Mass Produced It Is Very Hard To Find Information On The History Of The House. We Feel That This Dress May Be From The 1970S However We Are Listing It As 1990S To Be Safe. The Construction Is Fantastic, The Rich Silk Is Draped Beautifully And Lined In A Gorgeous Pink. The Over Skirt Is Actually Removable With Just A Hook And Some Snaps. So This Gown Can Be Worn As A Clean Column As Well.
- Ballerinas (Slingbacks) ""Calzature Vitello Vintage"" Prada leather with vintage-look refreshes color of every outfit with their Smaragdgrüner and gives it a nostalgic retro look. Very convenient thanks to flat sole and still elegant. Gr. 36 new, unworn, in original box, dustbag.
- A Lovely 1990S Gianfranco Ferre Forest Green Silk Taffeta And Stretch Velvet Gown: Bodice Is Complete Body Suit With Low Scoop Neckline And Snap Closure. Skirt Is Heavily Gathered And Constructed Into A Full Side Pouf Ball Gown.
- The Breathtaking Metallic Gold-Lame Used In This 1930's Evening Gown Has A Seductive Quality That I Find Irresistible. The Bodice Is A Dramatic Low-Cut Plunge Sculpted Shelf-Bust. The Nipped Waist Hourglass Bias-Cut Flows Into The Most Beautiful Floral Embroidered Chiffon. The Piece Work To Create The Skirting In Particular Is Extraordinary- It Skims The Body And Then Flares Out Near The Bottom. The Stylized Charm Of The Color Palette Used Personify The Feminine Ideal In Clothing. So Romance And Rare!MeasurementsBust:36-37 InchesWaist:up To 30 InchesHips:free SweepTotal Lenght:60 InchesThis Vintage Deco Gown Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Stains Or Holes. Perfectly Working Side Metal-Zipper. Only Sign Of Age Is Some Minor Tarnish To The Back Straps. This Item Is Over 70 Years Old And Is Truly Priceless!
- This Helen Rose Ball Gown Is Composed Of A Silver Metallic Silk And Features A Beaded Upper Bodice. Features A Large Sweeping Skirt. There Are Spaghetti Straps And An Open Style Back . There Is A Center Back Zipper Closure. In Excellent Vintage Condition. Made In France. **please Cross-Reference Measurements For Personal Accuracy. Measurements (Approximately) Length: 54.5" Center Front +10" TrainBust: 16" Across FrontWaist: 24"Hip: 64"
- A Gorgeous 1940S Fred Perlberg Brown/black Iridescent Taffeta Strapless Ball Gown With Gathered Bust And Skirt, Piping And Bow Accents. Zip Closure.
- Vintage Black Crepe Gown Dates To The 1940's And Has Fabulous Floral Ornamentation On Bust And Sleeves. Ornamentation Includes Pastel Seed Beads, Larger Brass-Colored Spherical Bead Highlights, And Raised Gold Outlines. Bodice Features V-Neck And Lightly Padded Shoulders. Attached Waist Tie Ties At Center Back. Side Metal Zipper. Unlined.No Size Label.Measurements-Bust: 38"-40"Waist: 28 1/2"- 30"Hip: 40"-42"Across Shoulders: 15 1/2"Sleeve Length: 11 1/2"Center Back Length: 62"Skirt Length: 45 1/2"
- The Breathtaking Colorful Floral-Garden Print Used For This Early 1930's Silk-Chiffon Gown Has A Fresh Innocence That I Find Irresistible. The Bodice Is A Low-Cut Draped Plunge With Ruched Short-Sleeves. It Falls Into An Hourglass Belted Drop-Waist Where It Breaks Into Zig-Zag Designs. The Piece Work To Create The Skirting In Particular Is Extraordinary -It Skims The Body And Then Flares Out Near The Bottom. The Stylized Charm Of The Floral-Applique Belt Personify The Feminine Ideal In Clothing. It Is Amazing That A Four-Piece Dress Ensemble With This Amount Of Detail And Presence Can Literally Feel Almost Weightless But It Does. Perfect For Any Upcoming Event! Measurements Bust:38-39 Inches Waist:up To 34 Inches Hips:up To 41 Inches Total Length:57 Inches This Antique Four-Piece Dress Set Is In Excellent Wearable Condition With No Noticeable Rips,holes,stains Or Age-Rot. Perfectly Working Side Metal-Zipper. This Item Is Over 70 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- The opulent fabrics of Etro's AW15 collection are inspired by grand vintage interiors. The theme translates beautifully in this dusty floral-print silk Lou Lou dress, which is cut with a close-fitting, long-sleeved top and a floor-sweeping skirt. Add stacks of gilded jewellery and platform heels for a supreme take on 1970s decadence.
- avant Garde" Gown By Victor Costa, From The 1980's. The Gown Falls Off The Shoulder With A Long Sleeve, Bow In The Center, A Taffeta Bodice, And A Velvet Skirt.Measurements:Length: 53"Bust: 33 1/2"Waist: 28"Hip: 34 1/2
- We Love This Gown!! The Color Is So -- Beautifully Tasteful, Iridescently Fun, And Soothing All The Same! This Late 70's Early 80's Saint Laurent Gown Reminds Us Of The Russian Peasant Gown Meeting Up With The New Bohemian. Flowing Luminescent Bluish Turquoise Silk Taffeta, High Low Ruffle Dress. Ruffle At Neckline. Ruffle At Hem. Has A Coordinating Fabric Belt. Made In France. Size 38.Dress - Bust: 31.5, Waist: 27.5, Hip: 38, Shoulder Hem Length: 55Belt - Length: 108.5, Width: 2.25Bodice Seam Allowance Can Be Let Out 1/2 Inch*all Mrs Couture Garments Have Been Professionally Cleaned And Thoroughly Checked Before Shipping. They Are Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- For Sale on 1stdibs - 1960s GALANOS pink and green feather dress. See editorial picture from 1960s Vogue. Size : 2 or 4 Bust: 32' Waist : 30' Hip :34
- For Sale on 1stdibs - 1960s GALANOS pink and green feather dress. See editorial picture from 1960s Vogue. Size : 2 or 4 Bust: 32' Waist : 30' Hip :34
- 18K yellow gold carved amethyst floral ring with diamond accent at center and green enamel leaves.
- Chanel Runway Red Multicolor Lambskin Medium Flap Bag With Mosaic Embroideries By Lesagefrom the 2015 Fall Collection! Beautifullyembellished, this flap bagis a truly striking piece. The tiles are featured intones of red, pink, blue, white, and black in a unique diagonal pattern allembroidered by Lesage. The red lambskin leather reallyemphasizesthe mosaic tiles. Not only does this bag have a front flap, it also bears a trademark 'CC' turnlock closure, a half moon pocket on the opposite side and has adjustable, leather weaved straps.Overall Condition: PristineExterior Condition: PristineInterior Condition: PristineMaterial: Mosaic tile on lambskin leatherIncludes: Authenticity card and boxOrigin: FranceMeasurements: 10" L x 2.5" W x 6" HStrap Drop: 9.5 - 16.5"Interior Pockets: One zippered pocket and one pouchClosure/Opening: CC turn lock closureInterior Lining: Lambskin LeatherHardware: GoldtoneOriginal Price: $10,000
- Gorgeous 1970S Bill Blass Purple Silk Satin Gown With Pink Ruffle On Side. 34" Bust, 36" Waist, 42" Hips, 57" Length. Condition: Excellent. Size 8
- Brand new in box Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies in stunning purple patent leather. Comes with box, duster, and extra heel caps.
- Alexander McQueen Striped Blazer, Red and Blue long sleeved single button fastening vibrant iconic stripes all over in bright red and blue/purple 56% seta, 44% cotton dry clean this is press sample piece - small sticky mark where sample label was on lining worn, great condition
- There Are Lots Of Lovely 1920's Garments Still Around, But Every Once In A While I Come Across One That Sets My Heart A Flutter! This Is An Extraordinarily Beautiful And Exceptional 1920's French Couture Silk-Rayon Dance Dress. It Is Embellished All Over With Glass-Beads, Whose Faceted Cut Creates A Dazzling Sparkle. The Work Is Entirely Hand Applied And Very Heavy With 3-Dimensional Aspects. The Effortless Shape Really Allows One To Appreciate The Detailed Art-Deco Designs. The Dramatic Scalloped Hemline Really Sets This Garment Apart From Other Flapper Dresses Of The Time. The Pictures Say It All. Measurements Bust:39-40 Inches Waist:free Hips:42 Inches Dress Length:44 InchesThis Antique French Beaded Dress Is In Excellent Wearable Condition With No Stains,rips Or Holes. The Garment Slips Over The Head With No Closures. The Level Of Work In This Piece Would Only Be Found In The Highest Couture Of Today. Museum Quality And Appears To Have Been Worn Little If At All.
- 1920S Beaded Aqua Flapper Dress.A Unique And Rare Coloured 1920S Dress, Hand Beaded With Beautiful Silver Bugle Beads. There Is An A-Symetircal, Scalloped Hem With A Wonderful Weight And Movement. It Has A Replacement Interior Scaffolding Which Makes The Dress Completely Wearable. There Is Slight Discolouration On The Collar As Pictured. B 42W 40H 50L 52
- Reem Acra Art Deco Aqua And Multi Floral Silk Blend Beaded Gown - 10. This Gorgeous Gown Is In Very Good Condition With Only Some Minor Sections With Beading Coming Off. It Features Beautiful Floral Beading With Beading Also Along The Trim On The Neckline And Vertical Stripe Beading On The Bottom, And A Built-In Corset.Measurements:Bust: 33"Waist: 30"Hips: 35"Length: 52"
- There Are Lots Of Lovely 1920's Garments Still Around, But Every Once In A While I Come Across One That Sets My Heart A Flutter! This Is An Extraordinarily Beautiful And Exceptional 1920's French Museum Quality Sheer Net-Tulle Dance Dress. Iridescent Glossy Sequins Are Mixed With Brilliant Blue Glass Tube-Beads Whose Faceted Cut Creates A Dazzling Sparkle! My Favorite Part Is The Floral Garden Motif That Runs Fully Around The Drop-Waist. The Work Is Entirely Hand-Applied With 3-Dimensional Aspects Throughout. The Seductive Side-Slit Skirting Really Sets This Garment Apart From Other Flapper Dresses Of The Time. It Is Amazing That A Piece With This Amount Of Presence Can Literally Feel Almost Weightless But It Does. So Romance And Rare! Measurements Bust:36 Inches Hips:39 Inches Total Length:48 InchesThis Antique French Flapper Dress Is In Excellent Wearable Condition With No Stains, Rips Or Discoloration. The Garment Slips Over The Head With Center Back Hidden Hook/eye Closures. Bodice Is Fully Lined In Sapphire-Blue Silk. The Level Of Work In This Piece Would Only Be Found In The Highest Couture Of Today. This Dress Is Over 90 Years Old And Is Truly Breathtaking!
- Unusual 1920S French Art Deco Flapper Evening Dress Of Couture Quality. Luminiscent Black Laquered Silk Organza-Chiffon, Hand Applied With Paillette Embroidery Of Abstract Poppy Flower Heads In Black, Pink, Purples, Accented With Silver Seafoam Centers And Edges. Uneven Hemline Which Mimicks The Growth Of Natural Flower Formations. Loose Easy Fit Which Flares Out At Hip. The Skirt Opens From Hip With Pleated Panels Of Embroidered Sequined Flowers. France 1920's. Exquisite Quality And Excellent Condition.Bust 38", Waist/hip 40" Each.V Neck 9" Drop. Shoulder 4", Armscye Drop 7",Full Hem 110"
- Bill Blass 1970's Vintage Fuchsia Strapless Floral Print Gown - 8. This Gown Is In Excellent Vintage Condition And Has A Slit On The Side That Can Run All The Way To The Top Of The Dress If All The Silk Knots Are Unbuttoned. It Has A Back Zipper And A Built In Frame At The Bust. The Floral Print Is Large And On The Front & Back.Measurements:Bust- Up To 35"Waist- 30"Hips- Up To 36"Length- 50.5"
- Breathtaking 1920's French Designer Silk-Chiffon Evening Dance Dress. The Ethereal Magenta-Pink Color Palette Touches A Deep Chord In Our Collective Aesthetic Consciousness. As Fashion Lovers, We Never Tire From Antique Beadwork & Sparkle; They Will Always Be Fresh To Modern Eyes. Glossy Glass-Beads Are Mixed In Beautiful Art-Deco Circular Loop Patterns. All That Work Is Even More Amazing When You Realize The Craftwork Is All Done By Hand. I Adore The Rhinestone Satin Trimmed Drop-Waist Design. Making A Bold And Dramatic Fashion Statement, This Could Have Been Worn In Boardwalk Empire At The End Of 1925. Measurements Bust:34 Inches Hips:37 Inches Total Length:44 InchesThis Antique Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Notable Holes, Discoloration Or Tears. There Is Hand-Stitching Throughout With Inner Bodice Camisole. Only Sign Of Age Is Minor Beadloss Which Is Hard To Notice When Worn. As Pictured, There Is A French Designer Label But The Ink Is Illegible. This Piece Is Over 90 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning!
- Breathtaking 1920's "b. Altman" Metallic Silk-Lame Evening Dance Dress. The Ethereal Pink & Gold Color Palette Touches A Deep Chord In Our Collective Aesthetic Consciousness. As Fashion Lovers, We Never Tire From Antique Fabrics; They Will Always Be Fresh To Modern Eyes. I Adore The Shimmer Gold Threading Around The Deco Floral-Motif Patterned Silk-Chiffon. The Bodice Has A Gorgeous Side Flower-Applique And The Enamel Belt Is Masterpiece In Itself. My Favorite Part Is A Asymmetric Draped Ombre Silk-Fringe That Wraps Around The Whole Garment. All That Work Is Even More Amazing When You Realize The Craftwork Is Done By Hand. Making A Bold And Dramatic Fashion Statement, This Could Have Been Worn In Boardwalk Empire At The End Of 1925. Measurements Bust:34 Inches Hips:37 Inches Total Length:44 InchesThis B. Altman Designer Antique Dress Is In Excellent Condition With No Notable Holes Or Tears. Only Sign Of Age Is Slight Underarm Tarnish Which Is Hard To Detect When Worn And One Slight Spot Which Is Hidden By The Belted Sash. The Garment Closes With Matching Slip Side Metal-Snaps. This Piece Is Over 90 Years Old And Is Truly Stunning.
- A Luxurious Chinese Garden Scene Embellishes This Exotic Dress From The Art Deco Era. The Bead And Crystal Work Is All In Fantastic Condition. The Fabric As Well Is Very Strong For Its Age And We Would Say This Dress Is 100% Wearable. Please Note That It Is A Straight Cut As Was The Fashion For This Era And Thus Only Accommodates A Smaller Bust, See Measurements. The Trimming Looks To Be Edwardian To Us And Was Possibly Added At A Later Date. With Garments Who's Lifetimes Have Spanned Longer Than One's Own It Is Impossible To Tell The Life They Have Lead. Regardless We Love The Movement The Blue Glass Beads Add, Evocative Of Chinese Lanterns Perhaps? A Lovely Dress Both To Wear As Well As For Display.
- This Is A Simply Stunning Vintage Evening Gown From The 1920's. It Is A Drop Waist Style And Is Made Of Black And Gold Lace With Black Velvet Trim. The Gold Lace Is Not Painted, It Is Actually Made Of A Gold Thread. The Detail On The Dress Is Exquisite. It Crosses The Body To The Left And Closes Together With A Gold Buckle With Jet Black Stones. There Are Gold Buckles On The Sleeves, As Well. The Skirt Portion Of The Dress Has An Amazing Art Deco Block Pattern With The Black And Gold Lace, That Is Tatted Together, Not Printed. Museum Quality.Measurements:Length(Shoulder To Hem): 52"Shoulder To Shoulder: 16"Bust: 36"Waist: 30"Hips: 36"
- An Interesting Artistic And Yet Risqué Dress From The Flapper Age. Purchased In Paris We Couldn't Resist The Individuality Of This Very High Quality Dress. The Silver Lamé Jacquard Of This Dress Has Been Hand Embroidered With Metal And Silk Threads Adding Color And Depth To The Textile. A Flirty Piece Of Silver Metal Net Has Been Pleated And Set Into The Slit In The Back To Allow Movement And Interest. The Dress Is Fully Lined In Silk Which Was Damaged Around The Arm Holes So We Have Top Stitched A Sturdier Yet Still Vintage Lining On Top Of The Damage To Retain Wearability.
- Elegant, Sheer Floral Print Deco Era Gown With Flirty Flounce At Waist. Floral Print In Browns, Greys And Pale Orange. Slip-On Style.
- Daisy Taupe Purple Flapper Dress With Sleeves Vintage 20s Inspired Great Gatsby Beaded Charleston WeInspired by the glamour of the 1920s great gatsby era. Detailed intricate hand-embellishment adorns the sheer top layer of this beautiful art deco flare sleeves dress. Getting your dance on is simply thrilling in this flapper art deco dress. This stunning dress is perfect for great gatsby themed parties and weddings. I am making this dress from uk6 us2 aus6 eu34 to uk30/us26 aus30 eu58 please message if you need any help in sizing. Fitting tips: if you are in between sizes, i suggest going for the smaller size. My dress sizes are true to its sizing ( sizes do not run small).to wear this dress loose-fitting in true flapper dress style, we would advise you go for your normal size. For a tighter fit and a more fitted silhouette, we would advise you go a size down v neck at front & back front & back embellished embellished flare sleeves slight a line shape made with soft stretch tulle and lined with soft stretch fabric to achieve a perfect fabric stretchesby a size below measurements are approx. Height of model shown: 5'9ft size uk6 us2 aus6 eu34: bust 32/33' waist 29/30' hips 37/38' length 39' size uk8 us4 aus8 eu36: bust 33/35' waist 30/32' hips 38/40' length 39' size uk10 us6 aus10 eu38: bust 35/37' waist 32/34' hips 40/42' length 40' size uk12 us8 aus12 eu40: bust 37/39' waist 34/36' hips 42/44' length 40' size uk14 us10 aus14/eu42: bust 39/41' waist 36/38' hips 44/46' length 41' size uk16 us12 aus16 eu44: bust 41/43' waist 38/40' hips 46/48' length 41' size uk18 us14 aus18 eu46: bust 43/45' waist 42/44' hips 49/51' length 42' size uk20 us16 aus20 eu48: bust 45/47' waist 44/46' hips 51/53'length 42' size uk22 us18 aus22 eu50: bust 47/49' waist 46/48' hips 53/55' length 43' size uk24 us20 aus24 eu52: bust 49/51' waist 48/50' hips 55/57' length 43' size uk26 us22 aus26 eu54: bust 51/53' waist 50/52' hips 57/59' length 44' size uk28 us24 aus28 eu56: bust 53/55' waist 52/54' hips 59/61' length 44' size uk30 us26 aus30 eu58: bust 55/57' waist 54/56' hips 61/63' length 44'
- This Is An Absolutely Mind Blowing Gown From The 1920S. A True Product Of The Gilded Jazz Age, The Gown Is Constructed Of Silver Silk Lamé, Silver Lamé Lace, And The Most Amazing Of All A Delicate Beaded Handmade Lace Net. These Materials Are Perfectly Arranged According To Art Deco Aesthetics, With Beautiful Curves And Fluted Petal Shapes Flowing Together Around The Form. The Metallic Silk Which Makes Up The Base Of The Gown Is Gathered At The Dropped Waistline, Which Falls Elegantly Around The Hips. The Extreme Fineness Of The Fabric Allows It To Flatter The Body's Shape Even With The Dropped Waist, Skimming The Bust And Hips And Fluttering Around The Legs. The Lace Gilds The Torso In Lovely Curves, Accenting The Hips And Drawing The Eye Up And Down The Figure Dotted Along Its Edges With Crystals. The Most Delicate And Masterfully Constructed Part Of This Gown Is The Handmade Lace Net, Which Is Formed In Scalloped Curves At The Hem And In A Border Around The Neckline. Beautiful Swirling Designs Are Worked Into The Lace, Picked Out With Tiny Glass Seed Beads Lined In Silver. Found In Paris This Incredible Gown Was Made For The Glittering Galas Of The Roaring Twenties, And Bears Both The Effortless Grace And The Exuberance Of That Age In Its Design.
- uk10 us6 aus10 Taylor Blush Vintage Inspired 1920s Flapper Great Gatsby Beaded Charleston Sequin ArtInspired by the glamour of the 1920s great gatsby era. This soft noir flapper fringe dress showcases a sparkling and intricate hand-embellished design. You are the embodiment of the evening's timeless elegance in this lined, sleeveless dress. With its stunning embellished flower geometry, it encompasses vintage 1920s glamour and is guaranteed to create a lasting impression. Don't forget to complete the gatsby look with the embellished headband! Made with soft stretch tulle and lined with soft stretch lining to achieve a perfect fit hand embellished with glass beads and sequinces bust relax measures 88cm, 35' stretches to 92cm , 36' waist relax measures 75cm, 30' stretches to 78cm, 31' low hip relax measures 94cm, 37' stretches to 98cm, 39' length measures 90cm, 35' from shoulder to hem heigh of model 5'6ft style name: taylor flapper dress
- There Are Lots Of Lovely 1920's Garments Still Around, But Every Once In A While I Come Across One That Sets My Heart A Flutter! This Is An Extraordinarily Beautiful And Exceptional 1920's Two-Tone Sleeveless Flapper Dance Dress. The Yellow Crepe-Chiffon Bodice Is Embellished With Black And Clear Glass-Beads In A Deco Floral Design, Whose Faceted Cut Creates A Dazzling Sparkle. The Lower Black Silk-Satin Skirt Is Added In Pointed Inset Seamed Pieces Typical Of The Time Period And Insanely Hard To Do. The Effortless Shape Really Allows One To Appreciate The Gorgeous Textures. The Pictures Say It All! Measurements Bust:34 Inches Drop-Waist:35 Inches Dress Length:42 Inches This Antique Flapper Dress Is In Excellent Wearable Condition With No Noticeable Rips, Holes Or Missing Beadwork. Matching Under-Slip Included. The Garment Slips Over The Head With No Closures. This Dress Is Over 90 Years Old And Is Truly Breathtaking.
- Reach For The Stars In This Brand New Bellville Sasson Gown From The Designer/couture House That Dresses The Women Of The British Royal Family And Top Tier Socialites In London. This Stunning Piece Is Embellished With Beads, Sequins, Rhinestones And Bugle Beads On Royal Blue Tulle, With A 100% Silk Royal Blue Under Sheath With 9 Buttons Up The Back. With A Full Outside Skirt With Inset Panels That Form A Handkerchief Edge, This Tea Length Marvel Will Steal The Scene At Any Occasion! Original Price $3,135.
- Lovely 1920's Flapper Dress Features An Intricate Design Hand Sewn On A Black Tulle Ground. Intersecting Lattice Pattern Is Sewn From Long Glass Jet Black Bugle Beads And Matte Black Sequins. Large Floral Motifs Are Crafted From Iridescent Rose And Lavender Sequins With Chalk White Glass Bead Leaves. Scalloped Hem Is Integrated Seamlessly Into The Design. Measurements-Bust: Up To 36"Waist: 36"Hip: 38"
- For Sale on 1stdibs - 1960s GALANOS pink and green feather dress. See editorial picture from 1960s Vogue. Size : 2 or 4 Bust: 32' Waist : 30' Hip :34
- Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.
- 1920S French Evening Gown With Gold Lame And Elaborate BeadingIncludes Belt Accent.
- Favourite Movie Scene...the Enchanted April...lady Caroline Dester (Polly Walker) Flapper Extraordinaire...enters The Room, Extends One Arm Out To Have The Maid Remove Her Fabulous Fur Trimmed Coat, What I Thought When I Came Across This Amazing 20S Evening Coat...labeled Gunther Furs, Paris -New York...black Silk Cut Velvet With Gold Lame Ground, Trimmed In Black Fox And Lined In Ivory Silk Satin...a Coat That Transcends Time...straight Silhouette Coat, Closes At Front With One Large Button And Loop Closure, Long Sleeves, Front Facings And Cuffs Are Trimmed In A Deep Band Of Black Fox Fur, Lined In Off White Silk Satin...in Excellent Vintage Condition, There Are A Few Spots In The Lining (Left Front About 10" Up From The Hem And One Tiny Hanger Mark On The Lining Right Shoulder, These Do Not Take Away From The Beauty And Wear Ability Of The Coat...fits A Modern 4-6...In Excellent Wearable Condition...all Our Clothing Is Dry Cleaned And Inspected For Condition And Is Ready To Wear...any Condition Issues Will Be Noted...for Visual Comparison Our Mannequin Is A Size 4Measurements Are:Bust: 40"Hip: 42"Shoulder Back: 15"Sleeve Length: 23"Back Length: 44"