- Metallic snake-print leather. Pointed toe; single sole. Adjustable ankle strap. Asymmetric topline. d'Orsay silhouette. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. 4" covered heel. "liliana" is made in Italy.
- Burberry London Mid-length wool and cashmere-blend trench coat
- Similar itemAiry, short sleeve dress with a soft drape. Wide neckline. Knotted, tuck detail at shoulders. Loose, relaxed fit. Length hits above the knee. Designer's signature white stitch at back. Color: Brown. 100% polyester. Made in Italy.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemCovered heel measures approximately 135mm/ 5.5 inches with a 30mm/ 1 inch platform. Black suede. Pointed toe. Slip on. Come with replacement heel tips
- Similar itemCarolina HerreraShort-Sleeve Geometric Jacquard Dress with Cutout NeckDetailsGeometric jacquard Carolina Herrera dress with solid yoke. Round neckline; slash neck cutout. Short sleeves. Slim bodice. Narrow A-line skirt. Knee-length. Approx. 42 1/2"L. Hidden back zip. Polyamide/silk/polyacrylic. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Carolina Herrera: The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady.
- From wedding to evening, Vera Wang is the authority on feminine, unexpected, and utterly gorgeous dresses. This chiffon drape dress from Vera Wang Lavender Label brings that signature style to your next event. Lightweight draped silk chiffon. V-neck with spaghetti straps. Sash embellished with faceted gems for added sparkle. Satin lining. Contemporary fit. Zipper closure. Size 4 measures approximately 22'' long from natural waist at front, 15'' at bust, and 15'' at hip; May vary by size. 100% Silk; Lining: 96% Polyester / 4% Spandex; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemBlack and white leather fishnet pump from Casadei featuring a pointed toe, a flat front, a front snakeskin panel, a netted design, a slip on style and a 4.25" heel. Please note that this item cannot be shipped outside of the U.S.
- Similar itemVegetable-tanned leather exalts the natural beauty of soft Tuscan leather in this modern take on the classic trench coat. A belted waist and sleeves allow you to personalized the fit you want. Made in Italy.