- Similar itemCropped lightweight peacoat is perfect for Fall and then can be easily layered into the colder months. Crafted in Italian cotton yarns woven in a triple construction to give a rounded, yet structured finish to the fabric. Detailed with a double breasted closure with etched metal buttons, notched lapels and besom side pockets. 100% Cotton. Dry clean only. Made in USA.
- Similar itemFrye150th Anniversary America Engineer Boot, Dark Brown DetailsCommemorating 150 years of exquisite craftsmanship, Frye celebrates by releasing a special edition Fall 2013 collection-including this Stars and Stripes version of the engineer boot. Leather with stitched Stars and Stripes motif. 1 1/2" stacked heel. Round toe. Buckle strap at ankle. Buckle-strap at top of shaft. 9 1/2" height; 13 1/2" circumference. Leather lining and insole. "150 Anniversary" leather sole. Imported of Italian material. Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemSaint James has been spinning some of the world's finest knits out of their Normandy, France-based factory since 1889, but they're most famous for their sailor stripes (favored by style icons from Andy Warhol and Picasso to the iconic Coco Chanel). Crafted from airy cotton, this easy tee features a roomy body and a slim sleeve. Loose fit. Body length: 23 3/4". Cotton. Machine wash. USA.
- Stretch cotton-blend. Belt loops, three faux front pockets, two back patch pockets. Button and concealed zip fastening at waist. 60% cotton, 35% modal, 5% polyurethane. Machine wash. Designer wash: Bright White
- Similar itemSuperdry women's Super Liberty cotton peacoat. A cropped cotton peacoat with a removable hood made from three different textures of fabric - denim, twill and peached. The Liberty peacoat features a double breasted front button fastening, military-style Superdry sleeve badging, full-length rear pleat and two front pockets. The lined and quilted removable hood features a braided trim. Inside, the coat is fully lined and has a single inside pocket.
- Similar itemChance red and white stripe pima cotton long-sleeve bateau-neck tee. Side-seam slits. Slips on. Available in Red/White. Cotton. Dry clean. Made in Peru. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size Small.
- Similar itemWhite mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets. Button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Bright White
- Similar itemn.d.c made by hand black grained leather mid-calf biker boots styled at topline and instep with leather buckle straps. 1.25" (30mm) heel, approximately. 10" shaft; 14.75" circumference (approximately) Round toe, adjustable buckle straps at gusseted topline and instep, stacked heel, pewtertone hardware, leather piping along topline, stitched welt Pull on. Smooth leather lining. Stitched rubber lug sole. Available in Black. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemrag bone/JEANThe Skinny Ripped Jeans, ConvoyDetailsrag bone/JEAN The Skinny jeans in Convoy faded wash.Approx. measurements: 8" rise, 29" inseam, 10" openings.Ripped patches at thighs.Zip/button front; belt loops.Five-pocket design.Cotton/polyurethane; machine wash.Made in Peru.Shown styled with Rag Bone Harrow Ankle Boot in BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.