1. We love the Stokke Explory stroller, the height makes tending to baby easier and grows with them.
2. Wooden teethers; I prefer wood & natural materials when it's probably going to spend a fair bit of time in baby's mouth.
3. We plan on cloth diapering starting as soon as the cord falls off. We've also heard fabulous things about this Rosebud salve.
4. A baby monitor is pretty important, we dont really need a video monitor but we may as well go modern on some stuff right?
5. I plan on nursing my babies but we still need bottles from time to time when i cannot be there. Lifefactory bottles are glass so they are naturally BPA free and they come with a silicone sleeve to protect from breakage. You can also change the tops to sippy cups or adult drinking bottles too.
6. I will have to stock up on new under wear, I just have to remember that just because I will be nursing doesn't mean I will have to wear daggy knickers.
7. As I plan on nursing I have been suggested to stock up on lanolin cream, breast pads, get a good nursing pillow and pump. I've even been suggested to get a manual & electronic pump.
8. We plan on carrying baby as much as possible when we are out & about. It seems easier then getting a stroller ready every time we get out of the car & a great way to bond with baby.
9. A sheepskin rug. Every baby needs their own sheep skin, the perfect spot for lounging and napping. I had one when I was a baby and may even invest in a few.
** We're sticking to neutral tones for most of our items as they can then be used for future babies too.