Freshly picked flower (or leaf...)
Pendant tray with glass insert
Clear-drying jewelry glue
01. Take a walk and find a pretty specimen outside... make sure it is the right size to fit in your pendant tray.
02. Press the flower or leaf you have collected inside a book. I recommend that you place a paper napkin on either side of the flower to better dry out your flower and protect the book pages. Also, depending on how heavy the book is, you may want to stack some other books on top of it for a better result.
03. Let the flower sit for at least a week. Then remove and admire your handiwork.
04. Remove the stem from your flower.
05. Spread some glue on a piece of cardstock and adhere your flower.
06. Add more glue to the back of the glass insert and adhere it atop your flower.
07. Let dry according to glue specifications.
08. When glue is dry, cut the excess cardstock from around the glass insert.
09. Apply glue to tray of the pendant and insert the flower/glass insert.
10. Place something heavy on top of the pendant and allow it to dry.
11. When it's dry, string the chain through your pendant and enjoy wearing the little piece of spring you captured.
God's Blessings and have a Happy Easter!!!