- Similar itemDKNY perfects the pencil skirt with this impeccably cut and tailored new season design. Banded high-waist, diagonal seam stitch detailing, hidden back closure, subtle slit at rear skirt hem. Slim fit. Team with a silk camisole and patent round toe heels. No Material info available.
- Similar itemAn effortess, draped aesthetic ran through Burberry Prorsum's Fall '14 collection - this trench-style beige cape was the first look out on the runway in London. It is cut from shower-resistant cotton-gabardine and feels surprisingly light. Slip it on over everything from chiffon dresses to cashmere sweaters.
- THE ROWIsmenia Merino-Cashmere SweaterDetailsTextured cashmere sweater by The Row. Approx. 26 1/2"L from shoulder to hem. Approx. 27 1/4"L extended long sleeves. Dropped shoulder seams. Round neckline. Relaxed fit. Superfine merino wool/cashmere. Made in the USA of Italian material. Designer About the Row: Established in 2006 by Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, The Row has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear and handbags, all with a focus on timeless elegance and use of the finest materials. The Olsens design with an eye for understated luxury and precision fit, evident in sublime staples like the perfect T-shirt and leather leggings, and in polished separates that transcend seasons. The duo was named CFDA Womenswear Designers of the Year in 2012. In addition to its commitment to detail, the brand also maintains a mission to support high-end manufacturing in the US.
- Similar itemValentino Garavani Rockstud Noir sling back in calfskin leather and napa leather. Ruthenium finish stud details. Two adjustable straps. 100mm/4" heel. Made in Italy. 70% Calf-skin leather, 20% Lambskin, 10% Metal. Heel height 10.0.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemValentino Garavani Rockstud sling back in calfskin leather and napa leather. Platinum finish studs. Adjustable strap. Heel: 100 mm - 4''. Made in Italy. 70% Calf-skin leather, 20% Metal, 10% Lambskin. Heel height 11.0.
- St. John CollectionSheen Dash Knit Pencil Skirt with Back SlitDetailsRayon/wool pencil skirt. Approx. 27"L front, 27. 5"L back. High waist. Formfitting. Knee length. Back vent. Back zip. Dry clean. Imported of domestic materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About St. John Collection: St. John is an iconic American brand founded in Southern California by Bob and Marie Gray in 1962. Today, St. John is a global luxury brand offering a lifestyle collection for the modern woman. St. John is recognized for its updated classics and chic, effortless, enduring style.
- Similar itemBlack and white wool and cashmere-blend jumper with cow print from Moschino. Round neck. Long sleeves. Cropped length. 'Cash Cow' slogan appliqué in gold eco-leather across the back. Made in Italy. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemMSGM beige wool cape coat. This winter the coat silhouette is a key trend. This soft fully lined piece is a beautiful piece that can be worn with trousers or skirt. Sleeveless style with cape covering. Zip front fastening and two deep front pockets. Composition 80% wool, 20% polyamide. Lining 63% acetate 37% viscose. Dry clean.