- Similar itemBlack and white wool and cashmere-blend jumper with cow print from Moschino. Round neck. Long sleeves. Cropped length. 'Cash Cow' slogan appliqué in gold eco-leather across the back. Made in Italy. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemFrom afar sculptural folds craft a striking Delpozo jacket, but upon closer inspection, the dramatic silhouette reveals intricate floral appliques for a sense of delicate drama. Detachable peter pan collar beneath spread collar. Hidden snap button front closure. Double Faced Wool Neoprene. Fully lined. Made in Madrid.
- Similar itemValentino Garavani Rockstud ankle strap in calfskin leather and nappa leather. Platinum finishing studs detail. Adjustable strap. Heel 100 mm/4''. Made in Italy. 100% Calf-skin leather.
- St. John Collection. Sheen Dash Knit Pencil Skirt with Back Slit. . Rayon/wool pencil skirt. Approx. 27"L front, 27.5"L back. High waist. Formfitting. Knee length. Back vent. Back zip. Dry clean. Imported of domestic materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4.
- Similar itemValentino Garavani Rockstud sling back in patent leather and napa leather. Platinum finish studs. Adjustable strap. Heel: 100 mm - 4''. Made in Italy. 70% Calf-skin leather, 20% Lambskin, 10% Metal.
- Similar itemLend a sartorial twist to your knitwear collection with Moschino Cheap and Chic's cashmere gun and roses pullover. White cashmere, round neckline, long sleeves, fine ribbed cuffs and trim. Slim fit. Contrast with a slick leather mini and pumps. 100% Cashmere. Dry clean.
- Similar itemPink cotton-silk blend high waisted pencil skirt from Lanvin Vintage circa 1970 featuring a high waist and a rear zip fastening. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemIvory wool blend 'Cristina' cape coat from Elle Sasson featuring a band collar, a snap button closure, a sleeveless design and a short length.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.