- Similar itemWhite cotton button up shirt from Crippen featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, long sleeves and button cuffs.
- Similar itemChunky Geelong Pullover by Peter Jensen. From the runway; cozy, unisex cable knit pullover made from super soft Geelong lambswool. Ribbed trim. Long, raglan sleeves. Relaxed fit. Color: Saxe. 100% Geelong Lambswool. Made in Portugal. Also available in Navy.
- Wyatt gives casual cool a whole new meaning with this chic and stylish blazer! Lightweight poly woven. Notched lapel collar with double breasted single button closure. Dual convertible flap-besom pockets at waist. Long sleeve. Fully lined. Contemporary fit. Size S measures approximately 22'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam; May vary by size. 100% Polyester; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemTotally essential medium blue skinny jeans featuring a ultra high waist and gold contrast stitching. Classic 5-pocket style, button/zip closure. Stretch fabric. Rayon/Cotton/Polyester/Spandex Blend. 22" waist. 40.5" length. 30" inseam. 11" rise. Machine wash cold. Made in USA.
- Similar itemBrand from Hong Kong: YesStyle Z. Color: Blue, Materials: Spandex, Polyester, Size: S, M Product Measurements: S Size: Shoulder Width: 36cm, Sleeve Length: 58cm, Armhole: 50cm, Bust: 90cm, Total Length: 61cm M Size: Shoulder Width: 40cm, Sleeve Length: 58cm, Armhole: 50cm, Bust: 94cm, Total Length: 61cm, Care: Handwash, Machine Wash with Garment Bag
- Opening CeremonyHand-Print Relaxed Knit SweaterDetailsOpening Ceremony knit sweater with hand-cube graphic and ribbed trim. Round neckline. Long sleeves. Relaxed silhouette. Pullover style. Merino wool. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Opening Ceremony: Founded in 2002, Opening Ceremony represents a team of designers including both veterans and up-and-coming names. The line often features collaborations with acclaimed designers who have their own labels and takes its name from the spirit behind the modern-day Olympics.
- Similar itemThis season's version of the designer's signature button down. Slim fit blouse, in a silky rayon gauze. Pointed collar. Long sleeves with pleated button cuffs. Raised seam detailing at placket. Curved hem. Color: Blue Cloud. 97% rayon, 3% spandex. Handmade in the USA.
- Christopher BlueSophia Skinny Denim JeansDetailsSophia style denim in mar wash. Made with Eco-Sandye fabric. Ric medium rise. Five-pocket style. Straight, slim legs. Belt loops; button/zip front. Cotton/spandex; machine wash. Made in US of imported material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Christopher Blue: Founded in 1996 by husband-and-wife team Mel and Barbara Matsui, the Christopher Blue line focuses on perfect-fit denim. These jeans have become a cult favorite for their "memory" quality, meaning they fit the same way even after being laundered.
- Paige DenimVerdugo Ultra-Skinny Torn Jeans, Carmen TearDetailsPaige Denim Verdugo skinny jeans in Carmen Tear faded, whiskered stretch denim. Approx. measurements: 7" rise, 30 1/2" inseam, 37 1/2" outseam. Regular rise. Fitted through skinny legs, 10" leg opening. Ankle-length. Five-pocket style. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/elastomultiester/spandex. Made in USA of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Paige Denim sizing: 0=24/25, 2=26, 4=27, 6=28, 8=29, 10=30, 12=31, 14=32Designer About Paige: Paige Adams-Geller utilized her insider's knowledge as a top denim fit model to launch her eponymous line in 2004. Combining Southern California casual with sophistication and unparalleled fit, Paige uses the highest-quality materials to craft trendsetting styles with carefully considered, unexpected details like contoured waistbands and forward-sitting side seams. Paige followed the launch of her women's line with a men's line in late 2004.