- Similar itemIn a soft textured knit and swing-style cut, this is a versatile coat with appealingly simple style. With a funnel collar, buttons and poppers, pockets, and a satin lining. Dimension: Dry Clean Only. Lining: 51% Polyester, 49% Wool. Care: 100% Polyester.
- Similar itemChloé's understated separates are the perfect building blocks for summer's easy elegant looks. This milk-white crepe A-line skirt is a typically feminine piece from the Pre-AW14 collection and boasts a high waist and sharp edges trimmed with silk-crepe. Work the colour head to toe adding metallic accessories for a contemporary slant.
- Similar itemScoop neck. Sleeveless. Sheer top yoke. Tiered pintucked and scalloped construction. Cropped cut. Approx. 21" length. Imported. Fiber Content: 100% polyester. Care: Dry clean.
- Similar itemIncredibly versatile and very feminine, this sleeveless button-up blouse will add some sophistication to every look. Starring a silky feel fabric, relaxed fit and a button-up closure. Wear it with printed pants and a blazer during office hours and switch it up with shorts and heels when the sun goes down. What it's made of: 100% polyester.
- Funnel neck. Long sleeves with zip cuffs. Asymmetrical front zip closure. 2 side zip pockets. Lined. Approx. 34" length. Imported. Fiber Content: Shell: 52% wool, 14% mohair, 14% alpaca Contrast: 80% wool, 20% nylon Lining: 97% polyester, 3% spandex. Care: Dry clean.
- Similar itemJason WuSatin Crepe Midi Skirt, EggplantDetailsSatin crepe midi skirt by Jason Wu.High waist sits at the navel.Bias seamed silhouette.Pleated drape falls from gathered left hip, detailed with metal bar.Hem hits past the knee.Hidden side zip.Acetate/viscose.Made in the USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Jason Wu:After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 10mm/ 0.5 inches. Blush patent-leather. Pointed toe. Slip on
- Alexander McQueenHigh-Waist Pleated Skirt, BlackDetailsLeaf crepe.High, banded waist sits at the navel.Box-pleated A-line silhouette.Hem hits top of thigh.Back zip.Acetate/rayon.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemAccented with metallic-silver scalloped embroidery, this cream-toned top features lavender-pink colorblocking and a back keyhole button closure. Finished with a rounded neckline and a sleeveless cut, this romantic blouse will dress up any casual ensemble. Semi-sheer. 100% Polyester. Imported. 24” length from top of shoulder. 36” bust. All measurements taken from a size small.