- Similar itemIvory silk blouse from Vanessa Bruno Athé featuring a classic collar with pearl embellishments, a concealed button fastening, a loose fit, long sleeves, button cuffs and pintuck detailing.
- Similar itemA favorite denim go-to for the fashion set, these Paige ankle skinnies boast bold style with an ultra-sexy fitted silhouette. Dark indigo denim, classic five-pocket styling, skinnier leg starting at the knee for a fitted straight leg, fitted with stretch. Form-fitting, ankle length. Wear with a rugged knit pullover and patent leather lace-ups. 69% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 1% Elastane. Machine wash.
- MARC by Marc JacobsElectro Q Natasha Crossbody Bag, BlackDetailsMARC by Marc Jacobs grainy leather crossbody bag. Rubberized tonal hardware. Adjustable shoulder strap; 20 1/2" drop. Fold-over zip flap with magnetic closure. Signature "Standard Supply" logo plaque on flap. Inside, one zip and two open pockets. Printed fabric logo lining. 11"H x 13"W x 4"D. Bag weighs approx. 1. 5lbs. Imported. Designer About MARC by Marc Jacobs: Since its introduction in 2001, MARC by Marc Jacobs has been just as heralded and coveted as the designer's namesake runway collection. Whimsical, playful, retro-chic style makes this diffusion line a hit all on its own.
- Figure-hugging and flattering to boot, these sexy jeans by Adriano Goldschmied are a must for kicking up your denim game. Five-pocket styling, button and hidden zip fly closure, belt loops, tapered skinny leg, black denim. Skinny cut. Team with a t-shirt, cashmere cardigan, and simple ballerina flats for an elegant casual look. 91% Cotton, 7% Polyester, 2% Polyurethane. Machine wash.
- MARC by Marc JacobsElectro Q Mini Natasha Crossbody Bag, BlackDetailsMARC by Marc Jacobs grainy leather crossbody bag. Rubberized tonal hardware. Adjustable shoulder strap; 22" drop. Fold-over zip flap top with magnetic closure. Signature "Standard Supply" logo plaque on flap. Inside, one zip and two open pockets. Printed fabric logo lining. 8"H x 9"W; bag weighs 1lb. Imported. Designer About MARC by Marc Jacobs: Since its introduction in 2001, MARC by Marc Jacobs has been just as heralded and coveted as the designer's namesake runway collection. Whimsical, playful, retro-chic style makes this diffusion line a hit all on its own.
- Similar itemWrangle up some style in the season's hottest ankle boot. A lugged rubber sole, makes them a little rough and tough, and a whole lotta fun. Lace up with metal closures. Pair with a cashmere sweater and some dark wash skinny denim. Leather upper Leather/Textile lining Manmade sole 1 inch heel
- Similar itemA classic button down becomes ultra modern in crisp cotton with a stand up collar and deep side vents. This light and breezy blouse is perfect alone or layer with a chunky cropped knit for statement style. Details & Fit: Hits at low hip. 26 1/2" inches from high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 100% cotton. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, or dry clean.
- Stella McCartneyFalabella Mini Crossbody Quilt Bag, Black DetailsStella McCartney quilted faux-leather (polyurethane) mini crossbody bag. 9 1/2"L x 6 1/2"H x 1"W. Shoulder strap with 20 3/4" drop. Signature whipstitching and curb-chain trim. Magnetic-snap flap with logo disc. Jacquard Stella McCartney logo lining. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- SplendidChest-Pocket Shirting BlouseDetailsSlightly sheer shirting fabric. Spread collar. Long sleeves; button cuffs. Covered buttoned front. Flap-pouch chest pockets. Yoked back; shirrtail hem. Rayon. Imported. Designer About Splendid: Founded in 2002 by Moise Emquies, Splendid began with a collection of impossibly soft T-shirts. Today, the full collection features a line for children that blends the ultimate in softness with the playfulness of young, modern styles.