- Similar itemAustin Floral Ivory by Thomas O'Brien for Reed & Barton is a fresh botanical pattern inspired by a 19th century European set of transferware dishes, and it shares the antique's amazing naturalism. Multiple motifs of fruiting branches are boldly scaled for a modern feeling providing a flowing layout that travels across the Tea Cup and takes its cues from Aesthetic Movement and early Modern china. Measures 5 and 1/8 inches in length, 2 and 1/2 inches in height and 4 inches in diameter. Fine Ironestone. Unbanded. Ornate. Dishwasher Safe.
- Similar itemThis charming necklace from the Miadora Collection features 6-6.5 mm freshwater off-round pink pearls. This fantastic jewelry is secured with a 14-karat yellow gold hidden fisheye clasp.
- Hand-cut sequins. Iridescent crystals. Embroidered details. Tulle details. Handmade.
- This brilliant pendant is made with a chocolate freshwater pearl and round-cut white diamonds set in 18-karat pink goldplated silver. This necklace includes a cable chain and is secured with a spring ring clasp.
- Made in China
- Similar itemMaterial: stoneware. Set of six coffee and tea cups. Three pastel shades. Blue, pink & yellow. 'Coffee” & 'Tea” embossed on the front. Dishwasher & microwave safe. Matches the Alberte range.
- Similar itemThis coral and pearl strand necklace offers a colorful departure from a classic style. The necklace features two strands of freshwater pearls twisted together with a single strand of bright red coral. The 16-inch necklace secures with a fishhook clasp.
- Similar itemA mauve elastic headband decorated with fivedusty pink flowers. Handmade in Canada. Length: 10"
- Handmade in the United Kingdom. Teacup and saucer crafted from ceramic. Dimensions: H 7.0 Centimeters x W 13.5 Centimeters x L 13.5 Centimeters.