- Similar itemCreate a buzz wherever you go! Diamond on wing is .04 ct. Ruby eyes total .08 ct. Handmade in America. 1 ¼" X 7 ⁄ 8 ".
- Similar itemWoven extras were the word on spring runways. The rattan-like Carlyle Flat brings the look comfortably and chicly right to your feet. This textural, two-tone leather style is topped with a bow and signature logo at the toe, lending a feminine finish without being overly sweet. The openwork pattern on this breathable ballet adds effortless polish to practically everything. Looks great with: Capris and skinny jeans (show your ankle) Full, pleated, A-line and pencil skirts. Minis and shorts. Madras leather upper. Leather bow detail with gold-tone metal logo. Leather lining.
- Similar itemEugenia KimLillian Straw Fedora, IvoryDetailsWoven straw. Swiss dot lace around cap ties into bow. Short brim. Designer About Eugenia Kim Hats: Eugenia Kim, who attended Parsons School of Design, launched her line in 1998 after a hat she had created to hide a bad haircut caught the attention of several SoHo storeowners. Her unique millinery creations, crafted from woven, felt, and straw materials, are trimmed with vintage ribbons and feathers.
- Similar itemWhite lace dress
- Similar itemMelissa ShoesPetal Pointed Jelly d'Orsay Flat, BlackDetailsMelissa Shoes scented PVC jelly flat. Woven-like embossed vamp. Metal initial logo at heel. Pointed toe. d'Orsay silhouette. Textured outsole for traction. "Petal" is made in Brazil. Designer About Melissa Shoes: For over 30 years, Melissa Shoes has transformed vegan and eco-friendly plastic materials into fashion forward styles. Flexible jelly shoes are continually reinvented into modern wedges, ballerina flats, and sandals, all hallmarked by a signature tutti-frutti bubblegum scent. Collaborations with designers like Jean Paul Gaultier, Vivienne Westwood, and Jason Wu give the sustainable, globally recognized footwear line a high-fashion approach.
- Similar itemGold-tone metal sun brooch from Claire Deve Vintage featuring a resin stone and crystal embellishments. 1980. Marked: Claire Deve Paris. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemKnitted with 100% cashmere, this beret from Armani Collezioni offers an ultra soft structure that is both comfortable and chic. Also known as painter cap, this style with instantly up the ante for your sophisticated dressing.
- Similar itemWhite cotton gypsy dress from Alexander McQueen featuring an off the shoulder design, long sleeves, a ruffled design and a tie fastening.
- Similar itemFryeCarson Ballerina Flat, BronzeDetailsSure to become an everyday favorite these Frye ballerina flats hold of-the-moment interest that's surprisingly versatile. Leather upper. Round toe. Dipped sides. Flat, stacked wooden heel. Finished with padded leather lining. Imported. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.