- The Koppel Dual Time is an horological gem for the modern cosmopolitan. The ultra-precise, Swiss Made quartz movement inside the elegant round case of the 41-millimetre Koppel Dual Time offers a secondary time zone via a fourth separately adjusted central hand. This gives the wearer the opportunity to see the time at the end destination and adjust the fourth hand to your home time – or vice versa. The Koppel Dual Time is fitted with a natural calfskin strap with a luxurious steel butterfly buckle for ultimate wearing comfort. Strap size Large is mounted on the watch. Change between straps is easy with the "easy-to-release" pin system. Other straps available for additional purchase: Calf: Black, dark blue, blue. Alligator: Brown, black, dark brown, blue. Canvas: Grey, blue. Stainless steel bracelet. Swiss Made. Type: Dual time with date. Movement: Ronda Quartz 515.24H. Case: 41 mm, Stainless steel. Crystal: Sapphire. Dial: White laquered. Strap: Natural calfskin with steel butterfly buckle. Thickness: 10 mm. Water resistance: 3 ATM. Launch year: 2011.
- Similar itemMi Corazon Bracelet is 18k gold plated with embossed leather python and chain detail.
- Similar itemGear up for a style of storm in Burberry London's lightweight and timeless double-breasted trench coat. Pima cotton gabardine; lining: cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Double-breasted button closure, front and back storm flaps, epaulettes, belted cuffs. Detachable belt at waist, two front pockets with button closure, center back vent, check print lining and under collar. Rain resistant. Slim, European fit, it is recommended to size up.
- 22K gold vermeil Almaz pendant necklace from the Dinny Hall collection. Sterling silver necklace featuring a diamond shaped pendant on a fine silver chain with a lobster clasp fastening and signature Almaz diamond link charm. Compositions: 22 karat Gold plated Sterling Silver. Dimensions: Chain: 50cm. Pendant: 1.5cm.
- Alexis BittarCrystal Lace Asymmetric Lucite Bracelet, GrayDetailsAlexis Bittar cuff bracelet in hand-sculpted, hand-painted Lucite acrylic.Golden metal crystal lace trims asymmetric end caps.Swarovski crystals, dark iolite-colored glass/labradorite doublets, light iolite glass/labradorite doublets, and pink amethyst glass/moss agate doublets.Hinged; magnetic closure.Fits 6 3/4" wrists.3 1/4" at widest.Made in the USA.Designer About Alexis Bittar:Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.
- Show off your enjoyment of all things antique with this gold coin necklace featuring the Silver Mercury Dime layered in gold. It will look its brightest when worn with dark clothing. The chain is 24 inches long for the best visibility.
- Similar itemThe iconic Burberry updates their classic trench with this stately topper featuring a sharp, double-breasted silhouette, waist-nipping belt and zip cuffs. Pima cotton; lining: cotton; sleeve lining: viscose. Dry clean. Imported. Spread collar, epaulettes, hook closure at neck, long sleeves. Exposed zip and buckle cuffs, double-breasted button front closure. Detachable belt, two slit button pockets at hips, logo-stamped bar at back neck. Back button storm flap, vented back hem, lined.
- Similar itemStyle: Heure H. Hermes steel watch, 26 x 26mm, white dial, quartz movement, natural Barenia calfskin leather strap.
- Alexis BittarImperial Black Lucite Golden Fringe NecklaceDetailsAlexis Bittar necklace from the Lucite acrylic Imperial Collection.Golden plated metal.Hand-painted, hand-sculpted Lucite acrylic pendant with long chain fringe.Pave pyrite and Swarovski crystals.Approx. 32"L chain with 3" extender.Lobster clasp.Made in the USA.Designer About Alexis Bittar:Inspired by a box of antique jewelry he received from his parents as an adolescent, Alexis Bittar embarked on a jewelry-making career that emphasized intricate attention to detail. His bold pieces have attracted the attention of acclaimed designers around the world (he has collaborated with several well-known fashion houses on their own jewelry collections) and his pieces can be found in such museums as the Victoria Albert in London.