Shop this look
- Similar itemTyler Leather Loveseat - Mid Century Modern Furniture - Interior Design Ideas All of our sofas are custom made to your specification from over 1,125 possible combinations. You will be guaranteed to have the most unique, one of a kind, sofa on the block. We use only the best quality hardwoods for our frames, thus we offer a lifetime warranty on the sofa frame. Every sofa is assembled by hand by a frame maker and after inspection it is passed on to the foam fitting and upholstery craftsman. We use only virgin, non-compressed foams that are certified, safe and contain no chemicals or additives that may harm you or your family. Custom made for you, once you have placed your order, we will begin cutting the fabric that you have selected. Your fabric will then go to the sewing department and then to one of our seasoned, professional upholsterers who on average have 12-15 years of experience. We will then marry all of your materials into a masterpiece that will not only look amazing but you'll feel the form, function and comfort of the best quality Mid-Century Modern furniture available. Please be aware that the cushions may feel a bit firm when you receive your new furniture. This is normal and they should soften up approximately 15% over the first 90 days of use. Tufted products are normally a bit firmer because of the compression created while tufting the buttons. Firmer cushions equals better quality. It will take a little longer to break into but they will adjust to the contour of your body providing a heightened level of comfort. Superior Craftsmanship: Fiber-filled cushioning is nestled over a kiln-fired hardwood base. Familiar Family Feel: Hardwearing and durable leather, you can rely on this loveseat to withstand the test of time. Fit for a King: Statuesque and structured, this smaller piece brings a royal feel to any room. Dimensions: Overall: 34"h x 72"w x 34.5"d Seating: 18"h x 66"w x 22"d Armrest: 24.5"h x 3"w
- Similar itemThe Amoebe emerged in 1970 in several editions for Verner Panton’s famous Visiona installation. The Danish presented revolutionary new living concepts there, which are still very current and even modern. The name Amoebe shows that Verner Panton thought of living organisms in his one-piece, flowing chairs – Panton’s natural shape doesn’t know any aging. The Amoebe is a succeeded example for this type of ground-based lounge chairs and it embodies the happy-cheeky 70s. Conventional chairs weren’t desired anymore, it was about low, comfortable furniture to be used in many different ways instead. The flexible backrest of the Vitra Amoebe Highback shows up sculptural over its head and it forms a kind of canopy over the user. The Amoebe Highback armchair therewith transmits a feeling of comfort and retreat – especially in big, open rooms. Vitra manufactures the organic armchair of a laminated structure with foam cushions, which are coated with the sophisticated Tonus fabric by Kvadrat.
- Old Hickory Tannery Norris Tufted-Back Sofa Details Handcrafted sofa. Maple frame with carved detailing. Rayon/cotton upholstery. Complete outside of sofa hand tufted. Rolled arms. Springs are hand tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. Comfort foam/down seat cushion. 98"W x 41"D x 36"T; seat, 7"W x 26"D x 20"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 160 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: LIGHT CORAL. Material: 50% RAYON, 50% COTTON.
- Similar item“Furniture that is too obviously designed,” said Milo Baughman, “is very interesting, but too often belongs only in museums.” While we could certainly see his Drum Table (1970s) in a museum, it would earn its place there for its simplicity and lack of unnecessary ornamentation. Distilling the idea of an occasional table to its simplest form, Baughman’s cylindrical design draws you in with its smoothness and warmth. It features seams that are painstakingly welded, ground and polished by hand until they blend in as much as possible. Once constructed, Drum is coated with bronze, oxidized and hand-relieved to give it a unique patina, eschewing the sterility of machine-made pieces. It includes leveling floor glides to compensate for uneven surfaces. Made in U.S.A.
- A sunny spot near a window is even better for reading and relaxing where the Amelia Chaise is involved. Our modern chaise lounge is Victorian-inspired with plentiful tufting, a graceful curved shape, and beautiful silver upholstery tack detail. Our Chinese craftspeople start with a solid wood frame and build upon that with very firm foam cushioning and dark charcoal gray linen upholstery. You will also love the black turned wood front legs with decorative metal wheels (note the rear legs are stationary with non-marking feet). Assembly is required and if necessary, please spot clean only. The Amelia Designer Chaise Lounge is also available in beige linen (sold separately).Seat dimensions: 20 inches high x 44 inches wide x 28 inches deep, Dimensions: 38.5 inches high x 67 inches wide x 28 inches long. Contemporary chaise lounge. Linen blend upholstery. Solid birch frame with black legs and non-marking feet (back legs) or decorative wheels (front legs) Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. Linen; Foam; Birch wood; Imported;
- Similar itemDesign by Joseph Paul D'Urso, 2008.By Knoll. The Joseph Paul D'Urso Swivel Lounge provides a playful balance between utility and whimsy. Its assertive design adds distinction to any reception or lounge, particularly in today's more relaxed workplaces and hospitality settings. The seat height is adjustable and is operated with a low profile lever, flush mounted on the underside. The base is available in three finishes: Polished Aluminum, Black texture or White textured finish. Select base finish, then select upholstery textile and color.
- Old Hickory Tannery Galvin Sectional Armless Sofa Details. Hardwood frame. Upholstered in polyester/cotton and cotton/acrylic/nylon. Includes two 27"Sq. throw pillows with 2" diamond quilting. Comfort-down seat cushions. 64"W x 48"D x 26"T; seat, 17"T. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 165 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: LIGHT SILVER. Material: ALLOY CROC PLATINUM ON OUTSIDES AND SEAT DECK: 65% POLYESTER & 35% COTTON. LUXE STONE INSIDES: 59% COTTON 22% ACRYLIC 19% NYLON.
- Gleaming stainless steel and natural reclaimed elm come together for a winning combination. The eclectic style and traditional substance of this coffee table provide a stunning centerpiece for a family room, sitting room or den. 18 inches high x 40 inches wide x 40 inches deep diameter. Constructed from recycled elm and stainless steel. Finished in natural wood and polished stainless steel. Each piece is unique; color variations will occur; cracking and splitting is common in reclaimed wood and is not considered a defect. Table top surface is not sealed - wax or matte varnish may be used to seal table top.
- Similar itemThis tufted linen lounger is modeled after an English classic our buyers happened upon at an antiques market. With its handcrafted wood frame, brass-castered front legs and generous cushions, this respite is a delight to sink into. Linen and viscose blend upholstery. Removable cushion; down-wrapped polyfill. Webbed seat construction. Hardwood frame. Turned legs; landon finish. Professionally clean. USA.
- Featured in nearly every Florence Knoll interior, the Saarinen Executive Chair remains one of the most popular Knoll designs. Originally introduced in 1950, the chair transformed the notion of what executive seating could be with its fluid, sculptural form and modern finishing. The timeless and versatile design continues to fit seamlessly into work, conference, lounge and dining applications of any decor. Features: The Eero Saarinen Collection. Designed by Eero Saarinen, 1950. Available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers. Arm Chair. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. More fabric and color options are available;
- Find Upholstered Chairs at Target.com! Instantly bring style and elegance to your room with the Safavieh Becall High Back Chair. This living room chair has a hardwood frame and a comfortable seat. You'll love how stylish your living room or bedroom will look with this armless chair. Enjoy reading or conversation in this gorgeous chair. Assembly is required. Color: Gray.
- Similar itemThis tufted respite is inspired by a sofa our buyers spotted at a London antiques market. They loved it so much that they decided to give it a modern twist with an English rolled back and sumptuous upholstery. Linen-viscose blend upholstery. Foam and fiber fill. Webbed seat construction. Handcrafted hardwood frame. Wilcox natural finished legs. Professionally clean. USA.