@indie-luver finally answered your questions.
To answer your questions:
1. Top three clothing items you can't live without?
My black wool coat, my cropped denim jacket, my Fluevog shoes
2. Would you take the opportunity to live in a foreign country for a month? If so, which country?
There are so many places in the world I would love to live in Hawaii, England, any place in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan.
3. Did you have a favorite cartoon to watch growing up? A few, but who didn't love Sesame Street
4. Do you frequently buy new clothes or do you take long breaks/gaps between shopping? I made a New's Years Resolution to shop my closet and did pretty good until Spring time. I love shopping!
5.Do you prefer your hair to be long or short? Use to have it long, now short
6. Do you tend to please yourself or others first? Others - need to work on this one
7. Describe yourself using five words
compassionate, thoughtful, playful, friendly, kind
8. For a vacation, would you rather visit a place for its beaches and tropical climate or a place for its history and culture?
Yes please, love them both!
9. Is there a meaning or story behind your name?
Yes, my father chose my name, cause he didn't like the name my Mom picked
10. Your favorite thing about the summer?
Seeing green, eating fresh veggies and fruits, sunshine, blue skies, ice cream trucks, flip flops, flowers, farmer's markets, the sound of the wind through the trees
More questions you asked
1. how do you typically wear your hair?
Short and sassy
2. who's your girl crush, if you have one?
Helena Bonham Carter and Vivienne Westwood
3. what color is your toothbrush?
4. what are some things on your bucket list?
It's huge and I have already crossed off some items
5. what is your favorite superhero and why?
Super Grover - childhood memories
6. what's your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Visit the outdoor farmer's market and the outdoor festivals
7. do you like anyone at the moment?
8. If you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would it be and why?
This one is difficult as there are several ways I would go - I would trade to the very poor and the very wealthy to see what a typical day is for them
9. If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?
Not sure I like this one
10. What is your favorite movie quote?
"I'll have what she's having" from When Harry met Sally
11. Who was the last person you called?