- Similar itemKnitted Logo detail Brooch Solid color Lapel collar Double-breasted Button closing Multipockets Long sleeves Lined interior Trench. Material:70% Viscose, 25% PA, 5% Elastane
- Similar itemA wraparound push-stud strap intensifies the equestrian appeal of a knee-high riding boot shaped from richly pebbled, burnished leather. Brand: Corso Como. Style Name: Corso Como 'Dynamic' Riding Boot (Women). Style Number: 1140059. 1" heel (size 9); 15 1/2" boot shaft; 15" calf circumference; Partial side-zip closure; Leather upper/textile lining/synthetic sole; By Corso Como; imported
- Similar itemR13 dark-blue Relaxed jeans. Made in Japan. Mid-weight denim. Belt loops, five pockets, faded. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Low-rise, skinny fit. Mid-weight, slightly stretchy denim.
- Similar itemSaint Laurent Sac de Jour Mini Crossbody Bag, Black Details Saint Laurent crocodile-embossed mini tote with silver hardware. Covered padlock charm hangs from tote handles; 3" handle drop. Removable crossbody/shoulder strap, 20" drop. Foil stamped Saint Laurent logo at center front. Belted front tabs cinch gusseted sides. Open top. Hanging keys snap to suede interior. Small interior slip pocket. Metal feet protect bottom of bag. 8 1/2"H x 7"W x 4 1/3"D. Bag weighs 1lb. "Sac de Jour" is made in Italy. Designer About Saint Laurent: Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographer—but also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house. Color: BLACK. Material: 100% CALFSKIN.
- Similar itemA brushed felt O'2nd trench with rows of petite buttons securing the double-breasted placket. Fold-over collar and asymmetrical storm flap. Hip pockets. Vented hem. Unlined. Fabric: Brushed felt. Shell: 92% wool/8% cashmere. Trim: 60% polyester/40% cotton. Dry clean. Imported, Korea.
- Similar itemrag & bone's figure-flattering skinny jeans are crafted with the perfect amount of stretch. This five-pocket style has subtle whiskering and fading for a love-worn finish. Wear yours with a sweater and pumps. Dark-blue stretch-denim. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash. Designer wash: Woodford.
- Similar itemLow heel boot * Leather upper * Inner side half-zip closure * Stacked heel * Man-made sole Measurements: Heel height 1", platform sole 0.25", shaft height 18.25", calf circumference 8".
- Black and bordeaux calf leather soft-sided top-handle bag embossed with Alexander McQueen logo; features additional long shoulder strap, detachable chunky skull padlock and leather encased keys. The bag is cotton lined and has an interior zip pocket and double zip closure. Brass hardware with a gold finish. Dimensions: Depth 5.5 Inches, Height 7.8 Inches, Length of handle 18.3 Inches, Width 7.8 Inches. Material: 98% Small grain calf, 2% Brass.
- Similar itemLow heel riding boot * Leather upper * Double buckle accent at shaft * Quilted leather panels at front and back * Extended shaft at front * Inside zip closure * Stacked heel * Leather insole and man-made sole Measurements: Heel height 1", shaft height 16.5", calf circumference 15.5".