Previous recipe: Spicy tuna rolls: http://www.polyvore.com/spicy_tuna_rolls/set?id=98668501
I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!
I've been so busy with school and now i'm sick and ugh! I've been so manic lately! But I have a recipe for you lovely people :)
2 cups flour
1 cup white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
250 g cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup icing sugar
orange sprinkles (optional)
1) In large bowl, sift and whisk flour,sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set a side.
2) In separate bowl, whisk eggs, blend in pumpkin, buttermilk and oil.
3) Pour over dry ingredients stir until just moistened.
4) Spoon into large paper-lined muffins cups or spray with Pam. Filling to top.
5) Bake at 375 oven 18-22 minutes or until cake tester inserted in centre comes out clean.
6) Let cool on rack.
7) In bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla, beat in sugar until smooth. Spread on cupcakes. Decorate with sprinkles or a butterscotch chip on top.
8) Variation to this is to add a handful of butterscotch baking chips into the mix just before baking.
Total time: 37 mins
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 22 mins
Well I hope you like it!
♡ RECIPE REQUESTS? ♡
♡ WANT TO BE A CHEF? ♡
♡ TAGLIST ♡