- Ray-Ban Junior Children's Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses, Pink Details Ray-Ban junior metal aviator sunglasses. Mirrored gradient teardrop lenses. Double nose bridge. 100% UV protection. Imported. Designer About Ray-Ban: Since 1937, the name Ray-Ban has been associated with some of the most iconic styles in the history of sunglasses. From the style worn by pilots during World War II (the Aviator) to distinctive black frames favored by movie stars and musicians (the Wayfarer), Ray-Ban is behind many enduring looks of modern pop culture. High on style, Ray-Ban sunglasses are also lauded for impressive quality and sun protection. Color: PINK. Material: 100%UVA/UVB PROTECTION RXABLE Mirrored.
- Similar itemFrom Stockholm-based proportion player, Acne Studios; the designer's narrow, mid-rise jean. Tight fitting jean with a slim leg in a black wash. 1.5" waistband with belt loops Zip-up fly with button closure 5 pocket styling Silver embossed button & pocket studs Tonal topstitching Mid rise 32" inseam Slim fit with tapered, narrow leg Narrow hem Color: Black. 92% cotton, 5% polyester, 3% lycra.
- Similar itemTravel lightly in style with this stunning Classic leather card holder from Gant. Made from indulgent 100% leather, this elegant card holder features slots to store your essential every day cards. Finished with Gant logo embossed on the front, this gorgeous card holder is the perfect gift idea for the man in your life.Key features: * Material: 100% lamb leather * Dimensions: W10xH7.5cm * Lining: 100% Polyester * Stunning black leather * Gant embossed logo * Exterior card slots * More bags and wallets available separately
- An idyllic storage solution for business, credit and travel cards, Alexander McQueen's card holder is crafted from grainy leather with the signature macabre charm at the front. This one opens like a miniature book with plenty of space for the essentials.
- Similar itemClassic aviators with a stylish twist: prong-detailed frames give these shades an added stylish accent. Team them with your favorite denim and a bomber jacket for a weekend look with rugged attitude. Rimless aviator frames with prong detail. “GUESS” debossed logo with epoxy fill at temple. Double injection rubber tips. Ideal for oval, square, triangle and diamond faces. Polycarbonate lens. 100% UVA and UVB protection. Excellent impact resistance and scratch resistant. Includes signature case. Three year warranty.
- Similar itemFrom Stockholm-based proportion player, Acne Studios; the designer's super skinny jean in a soft, stretch fabric dyed a classic, faded black wash. 1.5" waistband with belt loops 5 pocket styling Zip fly with button closure Mid rise Slim leg 28" inseam Skinny fit Super stretch fabric Narrow hem Ankle-length Color: Used Black. 92% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 3% Lycra.
- Similar itemMinimalist aviator sunglasses featuring logo-etched temples serve as a versatile, street-savvy staple, while subtle gradient lenses provide a polished finishing touch. Brand: Michael Kors. Style Name: Michael Kors Collection 59mm Aviator Sunglasses. Style Number: 1063016. 59mm lens width; 13mm bridge width; 135mm temple length; Michael Kors style number: MK500459; 100% UV protection; Metal; By Michael Kors Collection; imported
- Similar itemKeep your purse organized in style using this snap closure leather wallet for women. This classy wallet features an adjustable top flap,deep currency pockets,multiple slots for various cards,and a removable card case with ID window.
- Discover a slimmer, sexier you in a pair of Not Your Daughter's Jeans. Premium stretch denim jean features a higher rise and straight leg for a stylishly sleek look. Lift Tuck Technology™ lifts and shapes curves, so you instantly appear one size smaller. Revolutionary crisscross front panel slims the tummy for a trim silhouette. Contrast topstitching complements the rich blue black wash. Five-pocket design. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 29 inseam. 10 front rise. 15 back rise. 16 leg opening. Cotton / spandex. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A.