Shop this look
- Similar itemThese opulent, handmade beauties employ the ancient Indian art of inlay. Scatter them about your living room, or nest them together for an eye-catching display. Set of three. Rosewood, mother of pearl. Wipe with dry cloth. Imported. Small: 16"H, 12"W, 15"D. Medium: 20"H, 14"W, 14"D. Large: 24"H, 16"W, 16"D.
- Save space and have sleek style, too! With the Cubed Deluxe sofa from Innovation Living, you can enjoy soft support no matter what the situation. It's made from luxe black leather textile and stainless steel for a contemporary, tailored feel. Use it as a trim sofa in a minimally modern loft, then transform it into a comfortable sleeper for overnight guests. Faux Leather / stainless steel No-sag springs Sofa can change into a sleeper Sofa: 55" W x 41" D x 26" H Sleeper: 55" W x 79" D x 13" H Seat: 15" H Designed by Per Weiss Ships in 2-3 weeks
- Similar itemWe put the easy in easy chair. Need a hug? Astor is here, making no demands and asking only that you stay awhile. The chair back is positioned inside the arms for wraparound, enveloping comfort. And, chair arms gently slope, a little design element to please the eye. All perfectly perched on four tapered legs. Ready for company or solitude. Fog offers great clarity. It's a tweedy herringbone weave in cream and brown. A great menswear look for Astor. Slope Arm Tight Back Set includes: One (1) chair Materials: Woven upholstery Finish: Espresso Upholstery color: Taupe Upholstery fill body: polyurethame foam pad - 55 percent, polyester fiber pad - 45 percent Upholstery fill seat cushion: polyurethane foam pad - 60 percent, polyester fiber pad - 40 percent Seat dimensions: 19 inches high x 19 inches wide x 21 inches deep Dimensions (overall): 32.5 inches high x 28 inches wide x 33 inches long Assembly required. Color: Beige.
- Similar itemMade in Vermont, U.S.A. by Copeland Furniture.The The Kyoto 4 Door Buffet boasts clean lines, smooth surfaces and rich visual texture that produces a versatile blend of traditional Japanese design and Western Modernism. It is equipped with 4 sizeable doors that pair together to reveal two spacious interior sections with adjustable shelving. Sleek and slender metal pulls are firmly fixed to each door with soft close (self closing) door hinges. Pair this Buffet with its matching optional Hutch piece (sold separately) with adjustable shelving and wine storage.Crafted from solid American black walnut wood, the natural complexity of Kyoto's beautiful wood grain imparts its broad surfaces and simple geometric form with a timeless quality that is sure to make a lasting impression. This simple and sophisticated design is finished with a low sheen (10 sheen) top coat, preserving its natural appeal with a protective finish.Copeland Furniture uses sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest. All lumber used by Copeland Furniture comes from within 500 miles of their factory in Vermont, thus reducing fossil fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions from transportation. The environmental values of preservation and stewardship are reflected in every piece of furniture produced by Copeland Furniture.
- Made in Vermont, U.S.A. by Copeland Furniture.The Kyoto 2 Drawer over 4 Door boasts clean lines, smooth surfaces and rich visual texture that produces a versatile blend of traditional Japanese design and Western Modernism. The design features a pair of drawers that run the length of the buffet, each resting atop a pair of side by side Doors. Sleek and slender metal pulls are firmly fixed to each door and drawer, all equipped with soft close (self closing) door hinges or drawer runners. Door compartments feature an open interior with adjustable shelving while drawer interiors are fully finished and sanded, plus a designated silverware drawer keeps silver sorted and is protected with a Guardian Anti Tarnish lining and cloth insert. Pair this Buffet with its matching optional Hutch piece (sold separately) with adjustable shelving and wine storage.Crafted from solid American black walnut wood, the natural complexity of Kyoto's beautiful wood grain imparts its broad surfaces and simple geometric form with a timeless quality that is sure to make a lasting impression. This simple and sophisticated design is finished with a low sheen (10 sheen) top coat, preserving its natural appeal with a protective finish.Copeland Furniture uses sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest. All lumber used by Copeland Furniture comes from within 500 miles of their factory in Vermont, thus reducing fossil fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions from transportation. The environmental values of preservation and stewardship are reflected in every piece of furniture produced by Copeland Furniture.
- Modern and minimalist, this neutral sofa elevates the style factor in any room. Each piece is completely custom-made from the hard wood frame to the hand-tailored, light grey linen that covers the angular architecture of the back, arms and cushions. Two long, cylindrical bolsters add a cozy, casual feel to this fabulous focal point. 28 inches high x 84 inches wide x 36 inches deep; seat height: 19 inches; seat width: 76 inches; seat depth: 26 inches. Constructed using sinuous spring, no-sag soft edge support combined with luxurious feather cloud seat and back (soy based foam core, channel filled with 45% feather, 5% down and 50% fibers). Comes with (2) x 24 inch long x 7 inch diameter bolster cushions. Upholstered in a 100% linen "Logan Silver." Choose from a variety of linen and cotton fabric options at no additional cost; sample swatch will be sent out prior to production for approval. Each and every sectional is a custom made piece.
- Similar itemThis charming club chair features a sturdy solid oak frame and crisp natural linen upholstery, beautifully decorated with a black-on-white pattern of handwritten notes, packing stamps and vintage newsprint. Accompanied by a matching throw pillow and complemented excellently by our French Script Ottoman! Limed Grey Oak finish. Unique French script natural linen upholstery. Matching throw pillow. Dimensions : 36H X 31D X 31W.
- Similar itemMade in the U.S.A. by Kalon.So versatile and irreplacable, 3 Blocks are a wonderful set of nesting tables. These fun cubes feature circular openings on all four sides, a completely open bottom, and slat top. Rotate them around and place them anyway you like, these blocks are great for storage in the playroom as well as a side table in the living room or just an extra seat when needed. For an additional flare, opt for the engraved fern motif that playfully wraps around the edges with life-like precision. Each cube will have a different pattern, giving more variety to each arrangement of the 3 Blocks nesting cubes. Product Features: Set of three nesting tables/stools Star pattern Versatile Fully sustainable Optional engraved fern motif is different on each block Propriety non-toxic, hand-mixed wood finish 100% non-toxic and/or food safe materials and finishes Made to order in the U.S.A. Note: To reduce timber industry waste, Kalon does not place any restrictions on the grain structure of the wood used in their products. There may be slight color and grain variations which are the characteristics of the natural material and individual to each item. This unique character is an integral part of the design.
- Similar itemElegant, traditional and distinctive, the Carlisle has designer details you'll love, including rolled arms, tailored seams and wooden tapered feet. Built on hardwood frame that is glued and corner blocked for stability. Sinuous springs are used in both seat and inside back working in concert with cushioning to create a comfort seating system. Pirelli elastic straps are woven side to side through the sinuous springs and affixed to the frame to stabilize and prevent the springs from moving part. The seat cushion is loose; so that it can be removed to vacuum clean. We use 1.9 to 2.5 density high quality foam cores for the seat cushions and wraps each cushion in a layer of long Dacron fiber to ensure a softly crowned cushion. Set includes: One (1) sofa Upholstery color: Black 100-percent Top Split leather Frames are made of solid birch bolted in construction with corner blocks for maximum support Seating system is made with sinuous springs and reinforced with Pirelli webbing Cores has 2.0 2.5 foam density and Dacron wrapped for consistent comfort Solid birch hardwood legs Seat dimensions: 20 inches high x 70 inches wide x 23 inches deep Furniture Pattern: Solid Type: Sofa Material: Fabric, Foam, Leather, Metal, Steel, Wood Style: Contemporary, Modern, Transitional Assembly: Assembly Required Exact Color: Black Color: Black Please note: Orders of 151 pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. Color: Black.
- Similar itemVersatility at its finest. Give yourself a variety of furniture options with this space-saving nesting table set. In brown. Nesting design looks great as a set or as individual accent tables. Warm oak finish brightens any decor. Wood construction ensures durability. Details: Online exclusive 3-piece set Small: 15 1/2H x 11 1/8W x 11 1/8D Medium: 19H x 16 1/2W x 11 1/8D Large: 22 1/2H x 22W x 14D Wood Minor assembly required By Powell Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Model no. 359 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Brown. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Wood/Oak.
- Similar itemSkargaarden produces furniture that is designed for relaxation. Its pieces can be used both indoors and out, making its assortment a versatile choice for the modern home. The company believes that furniture should not be designed for an intended space, but rather for moments and possibilities. The Danish company recalls the style of midcentury modern Scandinavian designs, while creating pieces that are refreshing and innovative. The H55 Easy Chair is crafted in teak, fabric, and stainless steel. The chair features an adjustable frame that can be raised or lowered to create your desired level of lounging. The chair frame can be oiled once a year to retain the rich teak color, or left alone to develop a silvery grey patina over time.
- Similar itemMinnesota�based Eastvold Furniture designs and produces high-quality furnishings that blend modern innovation and classic style. The Alden Side Board is defined by its rich wood grain and clean lines. The grain of the wood runs seamlessly throughout the side board, and is even integrated within the drawer handles, for added cohesion. The sideboard includes two doors that reveal adjustable interior shelves and three soft-close drawers. The side board can be used in a dining room or as a media cabinet, and can even be incorporated into a bedroom or office. The Alden rests on four splayed legs and features a back-beveling detail, giving the piece a sense of lightness despite its substantial size.
- Black and brown penshell is inlaid on the tops of these three nesting tables. The naturally occurring blending of blacks, browns and gold found in the shells creates a unique finish. Ornate, organic details and the sleek silver legs combine for a set that complements a wide range of decor. 25 inches high x 24 inches wide x 17 inches deep; 20.75 inches high x 20.25 inches wide x 16.25 inches deep; 17 inches high x 16 inches wide x 14 inches deep. Constructed from stainless steel. Inlaid penshell tabletops. Set of (3) nesting tables. Coordinates with Penshell collection.